Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Default Re: This is the 6th straight season LeBron hasn't played with an All-NBA teammate...

Quote Originally Posted by Dray n Klay
    Why?
    So nothing changed and yet he missed the playoffs? How could that happen?

Default Re: This is the 6th straight season LeBron hasn't played with an All-NBA teammate...

Quote Originally Posted by SpaceJam
    *counts back on fingers*

Wait, you mean to tell me LeBron James beat a 73-win team in the finals WITHOUT an All-NBA teammate?!
    Not only that, but he literally put together the GREATEST 3-game stretch in Post season history by notching the highest GameScore among a 3-game stretch in Finals history. Not too shabby

Quote Originally Posted by Overdrive
    So nothing changed and yet he missed the playoffs? How could that happen?
    Nothing changed?

How much of a blind, idiotic hater can you be?

How many of those years did he get injured and miss 18-games?

In the future PLEASE use your tiny brain as often as possible before typing up replies.

Seriously, PLEASE.

Good college starter BigShotBob's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by TheCorporation
    Nothing changed?

In the future PLEASE use your tiny brain as often as possible before typing up replies.

Seriously, PLEASE.
    TheRetardation is at it again in full force @kblaze

Quote Originally Posted by TheCorporation
    Nothing changed?

Seriously, PLEASE.
    Sorry, but you're arguing about his impact and greatness all day long. If they kept the pace they would've won 44. 47 gets you in the playoffs most likely. So 3 extra wins above their pre injury pace and they'll make it.

Then this guy goes to the media saying he activated playoffs mode. Why doesn't playoffs mode Lebron get them into the playoffs over the Clippers?

You guys go on and on about his cast, but did you check the Clippers' roster? There's no star, just a bunch of role players making it and yet the 27/9/8 guy can't? He can't raise the winpace by 3 over the estimate going playoffs mode? What's to expect from a guy like that?

I'm not a hater. You're a blind stan nothing else. I wanted the Lakers to make the playoffs and go as far as possible, you don't care you only want Lebron to succeed no matter which team he's on. I don't give a rat's ass if Lebron's greater than Kobe or whoever. I want the team to win, but Lebron couldn't put the money where his mouth is. Hope it gets better next season.