Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Default Re: Celtics sink continues

Kyrie is not a good leader. That much is obvious. Well, it already was back in 2011 through 2014, but there was no spotlight whatsoever so I guess it was the best kept secret in the league at that time.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer Smoke117's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by LoneyROY7
    Would've been 11-1, but this guy happened...

lol owned. While I can't stand Haren, Derozan m8 is such a fukking fakkot that I can get behind anything that shits on him. *tips hat*

Bron/Brady not top 10 Mr.GOAT2408's Avatar

Yeah I have my doubts on Kyrie as the cornerstone player, he's an exciting player to watch but it's harder, but not impossible, for a non-wing or non-big to really be a cornerstone player, but they're fantastic as secondary players. Kyrie was a great complement to LeBron

But the East has also gotten better. The Bucks have taken another step and are looking like a threat, the Raptors have been injured but overall are better than in previous years, the 76ers are more seasoned and have included some additional players, the Pacers are well-coached and also have more experience

Boston also has more experience with their young core but Kyrie is kind of an awkward fit with the rest of the core

They just need to peak at the right time, all this is kinda pointless with the playoffs being a near lock for them