Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456
    Decent college freshman Ben Simmons 25's Avatar

Default Re: Sent a text after the 1st date and does this response mean she is interested?

The best thing you can really do is just keep trying, keep failing, and making note of what doesn’t work... I told you before that not all girls are the same but you are literally communicating to her that you’re desperate and retarded around girls. It’s fine. Just keep making mental notes of your ****ups and LEARN from your mistakes.

Find a new girl to fail on.

Default Re: Sent a text after the 1st date and does this response mean she is interested?

lol oh my bad I didn't mean to text you .. when I read that I picture something like this sending that ..

never apologize to a bitch .. especially for small shit .. you only do that if it's something that genuinely warrants it and the person warrants it

[QUOTE=Ben Simmons 25]The best thing you can really do is just keep trying, keep failing, and making note of what doesn

Local High School Star

[QUOTE=Ben Simmons 25]The best thing you can really do is just keep trying, keep failing, and making note of what doesn