Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Exclamation Ty Lue to LeBron: "Stop being so Passive, Stop turning the ball over!" LBJ Stormed...

“Stop being so passive!” the coach barked. “Stop turning the ball over! And guard Draymond!” James’s numbers looked fine—12 points, seven rebounds, five assists—but he had unleashed a few sloppy passes and Draymond Green, his primary assignment, was 5 for 5 from three-point range. “Bron was mad, pissed off at me, and then we went into the locker room at halftime and I told him the same thing in front of all the guys,” Lue recalls. “He was mad again, pissed off again.”

After Lue finished, he saw James approach assistant coach Damon Jones in the locker room and overheard their exchange. “It’s messed up that T Lue is questioning me right now,” James said. The Cavaliers trailed by seven. The season was slipping.

“Everything I read all year is that you want to be coached, want to be held accountable, and trust T Lue,” Jones replied. “Why not trust him now?”

James was still rankled. He moved on to James Jones, his long-time teammate, who has ridden shotgun to the past six Finals. “I can’t believe this,” LeBron said.

“Well,” Jones responded, “is he telling the truth?”

Lue, ducking in and out of a back office, kept an eye on LeBron. “He stormed out of the locker room,” Lue says. The coach laughs as he tells the story. “I didn’t really think he was playing that bad,” Lue admits. “But I used to work for Doc Rivers in Boston, and he told me, ‘I never want to go into a Game 7 when the best player is on the other team.’ We had the best player. We needed him to be his best. I know he might have been tired, but f--- that. We had to ride him. And he had to take us home.”

Default Re: Ty Lue to LeBron: "Stop being so Passive, Stop turning the ball over!" LBJ Stormed...

So...Lebron's not playing defense. The coach literally tells him to start playing defense. Then Lebron gets emotional and "storms off"?

What kind of f*ckery is this? Good thing for Cleveand that Kyrie played unreal.

Default Re: Ty Lue to LeBron: "Stop being so Passive, Stop turning the ball over!" LBJ Stormed...

Quote Originally Posted by kuniva_dAMiGhTy
    So...Lebron's not playing defense. The coach literally tells him to start playing defense. Lebron then gets emotional and "storms off"?

What kind of f*ckery is this?
    Excited to see what his defenders have to say about that. I mean just play ball LeBron and people will like you more...

And the rest is history

College superstar

Quote Originally Posted by SpaceJam2
    And the rest is history

Still in March and this dude has 250 plus post on this one account......

Quote Originally Posted by dazzer87
    He's going hard at 30 posts a day Amazing loser

Quote Originally Posted by dazzer87
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rdMurb73fhw

Local High School Star hiphopanonymous's Avatar

The most telling part about him is that he was rifling through personnel in the lockerroom desperate to find a yes man so that he wouldn't have to accept his coaches criticism

Local High School Star hiphopanonymous's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by SpaceJam2
    28.9 posts per day

Quote Originally Posted by hiphopanonymous
    28.9 posts per day
    Hes feeling self conscious now and stopped for a few hours

Quote Originally Posted by AirTupac
    Hes feeling self conscious now and stopped for a few hours
    You shouldn't have said anything, I wanted to see how high that shit could go. Don't think I've seen someone pass the 30 post threshold

Local High School Star

Quote Originally Posted by hiphopanonymous
    28.9 posts per day
    weak era, empty posts

That was some impressive finals performance by Lebron, I gotta admit. Came back from 1-3 against the winningest NBA team ever. Led his team across the stat-sheet and delivered in crunch time.

Quote Originally Posted by SouBeachTalents
    You shouldn't have said anything, I wanted to see how high that shit could go. Don't think I've seen someone pass the 30 post threshold

He's still frantically reading this thinking he's not a loser if he browses without giving into his urge to post 30+ times a day dweeb

Considering he had one of the greatest defensive series by a wing player ever that series, you're risking embarrassment trying to suggest he wasn't playing defense. We all watched that series, most of you can't get over it as it is. His defense was spectacular in the 2016 finals no ifs ands or buts about it.