Very good NBA starter

Default Lebron: "The NBA has been on my ass".. about flying to Miami during season

"I thought about about taking this game off and flying to Miami for the ceremony, but the NBA has been on my ass"

Has Silver called the kibosh on Lebron's Miami roid runs?

Is that why he is playing like he is?

Default Re: Lebron: "The NBA has been on my ass".. about flying to Miami during season

Why not post the full quote?

So you can start believing your own shit?

How bored are you?

Default Re: Lebron: "The NBA has been on my ass".. about flying to Miami during season

Imagine being so out of touch with fitness that you believe superstar athletes are forced to fly to Miami to take steroids

Very good NBA starter

Quote Originally Posted by scuzzy
    Imagine being so out of touch with fitness that you believe superstar athletes are forced to fly to Miami to take steroids
    Man, you must be really out of touch.

You think superstar athletes just go get black market shit?

They have their own top secret doctors, like Michele Ferrari and a handful other doctors who specialize in this.

Lebron doesn't just get HGH and steroids, I believe he also gets blood plasma treatment and other kind of enriched blood treatment.

Quote Originally Posted by scuzzy

Guaranteed double XL wearing neckbeard confirmed

Quote Originally Posted by 90sgoat

Quote Originally Posted by SpaceJam2

Guaranteed double XL wearing neckbeard confirmed

Man, you must be really out of touch.

You think superstar athletes just go get black market shit?

They have their own top secret doctors, like Michele Ferrari and a handful other doctors who specialize in this.

Lebron doesn't just get HGH and steroids, I believe he also gets blood plasma treatment and other kind of enriched blood treatment.
    Okay so let's work through this. If this were even remotely true, do you think he himself would personally fly to Miami to some "unknown, secret speakeasy" as opposed to having someone else pickup whatever it is you claim he is picking up?

I'm really curious as to whether you've thought any piece of this through, or are you just in

LEBRON LEBRON mode?

NBA sixth man of the year Indian guy's Avatar

He was thinking of flying to Miami for Bosh's jersey retirement, you dumb ****. Even mentioned it right there in the interview. Retard

Is that why he is playing like he is?
    Yes. That's why he is averaging the same numbers he has for the last 15 years

If I paypal you $25 will you go to the gym for one month?

Quote Originally Posted by Indian guy
    He was thinking of flying to Miami for Bosh's jersey retirement, you dumb ****. Even mentioned it right there in the interview. Retard
    Probably what's even dumber is that LeBron isn't even in the playoffs this year so why would he even...I just....

90'sWOAT

Still waiting for the real quote. lol

Quote Originally Posted by SpaceJam2
    Okay so let's work through this. If this were even remotely true, do you think he himself would personally fly to Miami to some "unknown, secret speakeasy" as opposed to having someone else pickup whatever it is you claim he is picking up?

I'm really curious as to whether you've thought any piece of this through, or are you just in

LEBRON LEBRON mode?
    The thought of legally prescribed hormones being delivered to a anonymous PO box and couriered to Lebron doesn't even tickle OP's brain

He has the illusion steroids are a once every 90 day fix like Lube Stop

Dr's have to personal pluck Lebron in the butt with a needle, it's the only sure way

Local High School Star Shaquille O'Neal's Avatar

I'm beyond critical of LBJ, but he said "the NBA's on my ass about me missing games" lately.

Meaning the fan that pays to see him play is getting robbed when he's not there. LBJ was talking about going to Miami to see Bosh's jersey retirement.

The next regiment of 'roids doesn't begin until the playoff starts. Duh.