Titles are overrated Kblaze8855's Avatar

Default So Trmps bump stock ban has made tens of thousands of people into felons.

Bit of one of of the hundreds of articles on it:

[QUOTE]The department won't pay you for destroying your bump stock, though it estimates the loss of property will cost more than $100 million. It notes that any such appropriation would have to be made by Congress (as if that's going to happen).

You could hold off on the hatchet and wait to see how the lawsuits shake out. Or ignore all of this and keep your bump stock hidden in a closet.

But remember: Nothing is grandfathered. Either you comply or potentially face a felony if you're caught with what you purchased legally.

The ATF suggests you surrender your bump stock at one of its offices, so they can destroy it. Or you can do the deed yourself (I

Default Re: So Trmps bump stock ban has made tens of thousands of people into felons.

very interesting indeed

Default Re: So Trmps bump stock ban has made tens of thousands of people into felons.

Good luck getting people to turn that shit in. More likely to use them if threatened.

This was among the dumbest policies Trump passed, and if the Dems/Third party were smart, would use this to attack him in the 20 debates/discussions.

Titles are overrated Kblaze8855's Avatar

I dont think the kind of people who vote on gun rights would vote for a democrat over Trump because of this. I think some might just...not vote at all...which I suppose is a similar outcome.