NBA lottery pick Long Duck Dong's Avatar

Default Ok. Maybe there is something to cops slower to shooting whites than they do others

Details of the confrontation between cops and the cannibal killer have been released.

This kid was literally eating the face of a man while he was alive and cops didn't shoot him. They kicked him dozens of times, tazed him, he was bitten by the K-9, yet still wouldn't stop feeding on this man's face while the guy was still alive whimpering for help.

They should have put the gun up to his dome and blew his brains out after the first couple of kicks didn't work. When they finally were able to pull the kid off, he has pieces of flesh all over his face and stuck to his teeth.

I have no problem with cops using lethal force quickly against unarmed whites in the middle of dangerous criminal activity. They are doing society a favor by cleaning up the gene pool.

He was standing sort of like this and I actually saw Michelle laying here.

'I got to be right there. He turned, looked at me and said: 'You want no part of this, you want no part of me. One of the two. Then, from his right hand, swung,' he said.

The pair then fought or, as Fisher described it, 'pitter patter'.

'It's not like we were going toe to toe. He was flinging and I was blocking,' he said, explaining how he blocked the man's blows.

He then brought Harrouff to the ground.

'I was able to get a hold of his shirt and yanked him. He lost his balance and went down to the ground right there face first.'

Fisher ran out of the garage through the door which connected the house to it. He then went back out front and tried to catch his breath and heard screaming from inside the garage, presumably from Michelle.

'The words were not making sense,' he said.

He then watched from the front of his property as police arrived.

Martin County Deputy Wayne Trocan was one of the first on the scene.

He arrived to find Harrouff straddling Stevens in the driveway, a few yards from where he had just attacked with a knife.

There was a large trail of blood in the driveway, he said.

'He was growling,' Trocan told investigators as he recalled the noises Harrouff was making.

He had his fingers in Stevens' mouth and was pulling it to one side 'like a fish hook'.

Trocan kicked him several times in the head and used a taser to try to get him off of the victim but it nothing to stop his rampage.

Stevens, who was still alive at this point, whimpered: 'Help me! Get him off!'

He even brought in a dog which bit Harrouff's arm but he brushed the animal off.

'The dog grabbed his arm and pulled it back but he ripped it out of the dog's mouth,' he said.

What finally tore him off the victim was one of 10 kicks to the head which sent it 'swinging back, off his shoulder.'

It caused his arm to fly back, giving Trocan the opportunity to handcuff him.

'I smacked the cuff on his hand and I dragged him to about here,' he explained.

Deputy Trocan revealed that one of his colleagues, a female police officer, was standing over Harrouff as he fought with Stevens and wanted to shoot him but could not get a clear enough shot.

'I didn't want [her] taking a shot, the way he was grappled up into him, there was no good shot.

'It would have went into him, into the victim.'

By the time they pulled him off of Stevens, he had been so badly stabbed they could see his ribs and Harrouff was chewing on his cheek, 'tearing like a dog.'

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...-half-dog.html

Her using the excuse not to shoot is BS IMO
    Last edited by Long Duck Dong; 03-29-2019 at 03:23 PM.

Default Re: Ok. Maybe there is something to cops slower to shooting whites than they do others

how'd i know it was florida as soon as i read what this guy was doing...

Default Re: Ok. Maybe there is something to cops slower to shooting whites than they do others

Well usually taser and kicks to the head works.

No clear shot??? Um, ok.

If a dude is biting another dude in the face, how about shooting the side of his head?

Quote Originally Posted by highwhey
    how'd i know it was florida as soon as i read what this guy was doing...