Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Default Re: The Pope is ****ing weird - Doesn

Quote Originally Posted by Long Duck Dong
    But that's not the case today. Christians and Jews are treated like dirt in Muslim counties. The only reason they haven't been all murdered or forced to convert is because the Q'uran somewhat protects them(not atheists or other religions though). Even so, life is made very hard with heavy discrimination and suspicion. In most cases in these regions they are not allowed to build new places of worship, only maintain existing ones. All religions are very flawed with Islam being the worst and least tolerant of them all.

That is 100% false lol, you've never been to a Muslim country in your life

Quote Originally Posted by Long Duck Dong
    Is he more popular than other Popes before him though? The only popularity figures I saw were 71% in Europe in 2017. He caused a big uproar in Chile when he promoted a bishop with a pedophilia past. The majority of Chile's bishops refused to attend the promotion ceremony with the Pope which is customary and a huge slap in the face to the Pope. Chile's head cardinal told Francis not to promote this guy but Francis went ahead and did it anyway which puzzled everyone. And to top it all off the Pope then publicly accused this priests victims with slander.

I'm not a Catholic, but being part Irish I did have practicing family. My gf is also catholic. What I find amusing is that this Pope welcomes refugees from other religions that are hostile to Christianity. Past Popes sent out armies to kill invading Muslims by the millions and this one is literally washing their feet.
    Well, Pope Francis is pretty popular in the two biggest catholic countries in the world, Brazil and Mexico, and he's well liked in Latin America in general, the region with the most Catholics in the world

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer tpols's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Bosnian Sajo
    Ah, the guy that started the failed attempt of the crusaders

How does it feel that you guys lost the crusades?

pretty sure christians took over the world since then...

been shitting on em for a long while now.

5-time NBA All-Star

Let's not provoke him brother.

There are many Catholics who do good works in this world---building orphanages, ending world hunger, ending poverty, shelters, housing the homeless etc.

I'd rather both parties of us invest our energies on that instead of recalling past memories.

And it doesn't matter who "wins" the Crusades from an individual standpoint. Each of us has to answer to Allah in the Final Day.

If we obey Allah, and we die--we are martyred.
    If we obey Allah, and we live--we get heaven and a slice of the short dunya and more chance for good deeds.

If they win the Crusades or whatever things in this life--sadly, they still burn in Hell forever as long as they are commiting the following sins: directing worship to other than God/ascribing rivals to God. (which Catholicism is guilty of)
    Last edited by JEFFERSON MONEY; 03-30-2019 at 01:15 PM.

5-time NBA All-Star

Quote Originally Posted by tpols
    pretty sure christians took over the world since then...

been shitting on em for a long while now.
    And that's also part of Allah's plan.

Most of mankind are ungrateful, disobedient, rebellious etc.

Even the Bible says: James 4:4 4
    You adulterous people, don't you know that friendship with the world means enmity against God? Therefore, anyone who chooses to be a friend of the world becomes an enemy of God

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer tpols's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by JEFFERSON MONEY
    And that's also part of Allah's plan.

Most of mankind are ungrateful, disobedient, rebellious etc.

Even the Bible says: James 4:4 4

no its not. it just is what it is.

Hey douchebag, there are Christian armies in Islamic countries today, name me one Islamic army in any Christian country? You can't because there aren't any

If I were you, I'd be a bit more humble though, a Christian country helped your Muslim asses from getting wiped out by another Christian country in the 90s...need I remind you, you Bosnian cawksucker?

Get him a body bag! Patrick Chewing's Avatar

Failed? The only reason the Muzzies haven’t taken over Europe was because of the Crusades. This pope unified Europe.

Y’all are still herding camels across the desert.

5-time NBA All-Star

All religions are very flawed with Islam being the worst and least tolerant of them all.
    Long Duck Dong, who exactly gave you the authority to pass judgment on the quality of "religions"? Under which criteria? What is this criteria based on?

As a human being with a moral prerogative, are you comfortable in having thought this one through and spreading this to others?

5-time NBA All-Star

Quote Originally Posted by TheMan
    Hey douchebag, there are Christian armies in Islamic countries today, name me one Islamic army in any Christian country? You can't because there aren't any

If I were you, I'd be a bit more humble though, a Christian country helped your Muslim asses from getting wiped out by another Christian country in the 90s...need I remind you, you Bosnian cawksucker?
    Redacted because I lost to anger.

The people of Bosnia will rise higher than ever inshallah.
    Last edited by JEFFERSON MONEY; 03-30-2019 at 01:40 PM.

5-time NBA All-Star

[QUOTE=Patrick Chewing]Failed? The only reason the Muzzies haven

Get him a body bag! Patrick Chewing's Avatar

Your contemptful attitude will be one of many things that will cause your suffering.

As for your obnoxious attitude toward Bosnian_Sajo,
    He will become a superior man than you. Mark my words.

And the people of Bosnia will rise higher than ever inshallah.

How did this turn into a Muslim thread? I can only handle hating on the Muzzies for one or two days a week.

But since you mentioned how that Bosnia guy is a superior man, let me ask one question. How come there are so little Islamic Nobel Peace Prize winners as opposed to Christian and Jewish winners??

Y

Your contemptful attitude will be one of many things that will cause your suffering.

As for your obnoxious attitude toward Bosnian_Sajo,
    He will become a superior man than you. Mark my words.

Bosnian has likely already surpassed you TheMan in matters of faith and good works and education and he's several years your junior.

Wait until the Reckoning, then the disparities will be even greater--because he's not a bloodthirsty vengeful cruel creature who dreams of killing Muslims. No, God gave Bosnian_Sajo a clean heart.

And the people of Bosnia will rise higher than ever inshallah.
    Whatever you say, bruh

You are no one to pass judgement on anyone, you're going against one of the staples of our religions

And you are so biased that you didn't notice Bosnian Sajo being the one who started gloating. Patrick said nothing about Muslims yet Bosnian chimed in in a trolling way...FOH
    Last edited by TheMan; 03-30-2019 at 01:41 PM.

5-time NBA All-Star

[QUOTE=Patrick Chewing]How did this turn into a Muslim thread? I can only handle hating on the Muzzies for one or two days a week.

But since you mentioned how that Bosnia guy is a superior man, let me ask one question. How come there are so little Islamic Nobel Peace Prize winners as opposed to Christian and Jewish winners??

Y

5-time NBA All-Star

Quote Originally Posted by TheMan
    Whatever you say, bruh

You are no one to pass judgement on anyone, you're going against on of the staples of our religion
    You know what, you are right. I take back what I said. I let anger get the best of me.