View Poll Results: Are the Lakers and their fans getting their money's worth from Lebron?

Voters
18. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

4 22.22%
  • No

14 77.78%
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Default Re: Wait a sec..did Bran just chickened out and ducked a tough road trip to end the year?

Quote Originally Posted by SpaceJam2
    My goodness

Double destruction on OP's ass
    This cvnt is going at 56 posts per day

Default Re: Wait a sec..did Bran just chickened out and ducked a tough road trip to end the year?

Quote Originally Posted by knicksman
    this is the same guy who formed superteams in his prime. Once a pvssy always a pvssy.

This load management era is so lame. And it’s not because guys are ‘soft’ these days or whatever (it’s not their decision to sit out after all). It’s because you are a professional who is paid millions to do a job which is play 82 games of basketball a year. It’s not fair to the ticket paying audience and not fair to the TV networks whose tv deals help pay for those salaries. If only the rest of us 9 to 5 schlubs who work all year could have ‘load management’ days. You’d get fired for skipping work.

He

The ISH'ers Champion!

Quote Originally Posted by bison
    This load management era is so lame. And it’s not because guys are ‘soft’ these days or whatever (it’s not their decision to sit out after all). It’s because you are a professional who is paid millions to do a job which is play 82 games of basketball a year. It’s not fair to the ticket paying audience and not fair to the TV networks whose tv deals help pay for those salaries. If only the rest of us 9 to 5 schlubs who work all year could have ‘load management’ days. You’d get fired for skipping work.
    I can only recall back Pop managing Duncan's minutes (very well I might add) late in his career. But it has taken off now to include even in-prime stars, not just AARP members..

It's disgusting.

The ISH'ers Champion!

Quote Originally Posted by pegasus
    He’s the most shameless and manipulative athlete of all time. Luckily he’s not smart or skilled enough, so we always see through his basic chess moves.

Him sitting out these tough games will not change his W/L record. We already know the Lakers sucked with him. Lonzo is the true difference maker on this team, and their record and defense without him shows that.
    Ohh we see clearly....

Lonzo's defense on guards, on a heavily guard oriented league has massive impact. If he could significantly improve the offensive part of his game I don't think I would have problem with him.

With Bran on the floor you're always one man down on defense.

Quote Originally Posted by DeRozan m8
    This cvnt is going at 56 posts per day
    Sorry that I can type faster than you

Since I am over twice as smart and type twice as fast it's basically equal to you posting 4x per day.