The Most Hated Man Mask the Embiid's Avatar

Default Aftermath of Semi Truck driver running over 2 would be robbers(Very Graphic Video)

https://twitter.com/i/status/1111526686573690881

Clicked anyway huh....welll here ya go you FREAK! If this was a thread on someone giving away free puppies you would of avoided this thread completely.You really are piece of sh[COLOR="Black"]it[/COLOR]. What is wrong with you...Just couldnt help yourself huh?

admit what you are!You are a sick sick person!
    Last edited by Mask the Embiid; 03-31-2019 at 01:21 AM.

Default Re: Aftermath of Semi Truck driver running over 2 would be robbers(Very Graphic Video)

gnarly

love these videos

dudes arm/leg bone got em looking like Doomsday

Default Re: Aftermath of Semi Truck driver running over 2 would be robbers(Very Graphic Video)

Dam looked like the walking dead there

Justice is served

You know you've seen a lot of nasty, graphic shit on the internet if this video didn't bother you at all

I've watched thousands of criminals getting killed, but I don't know if I can watch someone get run over. Having read the description, sounds justified.

Edit: Just read a couple of tweets stating that it was a motorcycle accident in the Dominican Republic, and not a carjacking. So if they're innocent, it sucks that people are making fun of their pain.
    Last edited by jstern; 03-31-2019 at 03:05 AM.

That guy looks like he'll rebound alright.

Quote Originally Posted by Smook A.
    You know you've seen a lot of nasty, graphic shit on the internet if this video didn't bother you at all
    This, and it honestly scares me lmao. I watched that New Zealand mass shooting video straight faced and generally felt nothing

that is SO hot.

Didn't have tissues ready