Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default Before and After

This image is too big, would widen this thread https://media.glamour.com/photos/5a6...-metoo-fan.jpg

Sad.

Young, not a care in the world other than living life to the fullest. Then you lose your looks and rant about Muslims, call gays phagots, political ideology obsessed.

Very good NBA starter

Default Re: Before and After

wow, she lived till 150 years old.

Decent college freshman Ben Simmons 25's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by jstern

Sad.

Young, not a care in the world other than living life to the fullest. Then you lose your looks and rant about Muslims, call gays phagots, political ideology obsessed.
    That is a different person, you blind dumbass.

Guess what, OP? You! YOU! Are a pha[COLOR="Black"]g[/COLOR]got.

You've officially entered into the "nathanjizzle" category of being by far one of the dumbest posters on the board while considering yourself one of the smartest. Bravo.

Quote Originally Posted by Ben Simmons 25

You've officially entered into the "nathanjizzle" category of being by far one of the dumbest posters on the board while considering yourself one of the smartest. Bravo.
    https://www.google.com/search?tbs=sb...UKnltJ6RuiszkA

^that's claudia schiffer, isn't it?

btw op, it's called getting old. you'll understand it better as u watch ur parents deteriorate physically and mentally throughout their senior years.

Quote Originally Posted by diamenz

btw op, it's called getting old. you'll understand it better as u watch ur parents deteriorate physically and mentally throughout their senior years.
    Looks like her, but no. It's Anna Ewers.

YOU ARE A ****ING. MORON. Just use your eyes! Holy ****! You can't tell that photograph is far more modern and that it's not the same person? **** off, you stupid little shit.

http://therebelheart.net/history-repeating-in-runways/

"Part of an intelligence community" Ha! What a ****ing jackass. Indescribable moron.

Quote Originally Posted by diamenz

Her name is Brigitte Bardot.

Quote Originally Posted by jstern
    Her name is Brigitte Bardot.
    No... no, it's not. You really are the dumbest kind of moron.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer Manny98's Avatar

No... no, it's not. You really are the dumbest kind of moron.
    I Googled image every picture and it comes of as her.

The first picture is from 1959 http://www.photogriffon.com/photos-d...Bardot-BB.html

The second picture is from 1959, a movie called Voulez-vous danser avec moi? https://twitter.com/weirdlandtales/s...13186086965250

The third picture is from 1968 https://www.thevintagenews.com/2018/...igitte-bardot/

The 4th one is iffy, when you image search it it comes up as Brigitte Bardot, and even has very similar front teeth. http://postsynoticias.com/post/77828...-Im%C3%A1genes but that one could be a different model. But the other pictures are definitely her.

Is your alt or former account Bill Russell?

Holy ****, you're slow on the uptake. I literally told you the model's ****ing name and provided a link. The fourth picture is the only one in question, as it's the only one I quoted, you mouth breathing moron.

"Intelligence community" aka some random jackass conspiratorial forum probably on the equivalency of ISH in regards to mental illness.

Holy ****, you're slow on the uptake. I literally told you the model's ****ing name and provided a link. The fourth picture is the only one in question, as it's the only one I quoted, you mouth breathing moron.

"Intelligence community" aka some random jackass conspiratorial forum probably on the equivalency of ISH in regards to mental illness.
    I don't know who that woman is, but dude, YOU are looking like the moron here... the link you posted is such great evidence that it uses that EXACT picture TWICE! Once as Claudia Schiffer and once as Anna Ewers. It looks like Armina Mevlani is as clueless as you are, but I doubt she's as obnoxiously arrogant and condescending.

Really though, who are you to keep making proclamations about the intelligence of others? Do you think you're special? Do you think you're smart? You're nothing. You're no one.

Why do you keep saying that I'm in the intelligence community? I know the poster Bill Russell seem to be very resentful of me because in a Kim Jung Un thread he thought that I said I was a part of the intelligence community. Even though in that same thread I said that I wasn't. So I'm guessing you're him, because who else is going know, remember, and be so hung up on that?

I mean a normal person would just comment that the 4th picture is wrong, and then it would get fixed, but your reaction seemed extreme. All this anger because you thought I said I was part of the intelligence community?

Also, in your first post you said, "That is a different person," which leads me to believe that you originally thought all the pictures were incorrect and now you're back tracking.

holy.

this escalated quickly.

In a shocking turn of events, people in their 80s don’t believe in fringe far-left nonsense that was made up in the last 10 years.