Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Decent college freshman Ben Simmons 25's Avatar

Default Re: Before and After

Quote Originally Posted by Prometheus
    I don't know who that woman is, but dude, YOU are looking like the moron here... the link you posted is such great evidence that it uses that EXACT picture TWICE! Once as Claudia Schiffer and once as Anna Ewers. It looks like Armina Mevlani is as clueless as you are, but I doubt she's as obnoxiously arrogant and condescending.

Really though, who are you to keep making proclamations about the intelligence of others? Do you think you're special? Do you think you're smart? You're nothing. You're no one.
    The point is that whether it's Anna Ewers or Claudia Schiffer(who I personally thought was what I saw when I first looked at the picture) is ultimately irrelevant. The picture quality is to such a degree significantly higher than anything of Brigitte Bardot's era, it should have been a red flag immediately for him to not include that picture.

I am no one. You're just as obnoxiously arrogant and condescending as I am, hence your level of irritation with me, for the record.
    Last edited by Ben Simmons 25; 03-31-2019 at 11:01 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by jstern
    Why do you keep saying that I'm in the intelligence community? I know the poster Bill Russell seem to be very resentful of me because in a Kim Jung Un thread he thought that I said I was a part of the intelligence community. Even though in that same thread I said that I wasn't. So I'm guessing you're him, because who else is going know, remember, and be so hung up on that?

I mean a normal person would just comment that the 4th picture is wrong, and then it would get fixed, but your reaction seemed extreme. All this anger because you thought I said I was part of the intelligence community?

Also, in your first post you said, "That is a different person," which leads me to believe that you originally thought all the pictures were incorrect and now you're back tracking.
    You did make that claim, and unfortunately, Jeff has deleted basically a year to two years worth of threads or whatever it was, and it is forever lost into the void.

I don't think you said it. I know you said it. I'm literally gun to my head sure about that.

I'm not backtracking on anything. I quoted the fourth picture and that's it. It's the only one that was ever in question. It's so obviously different from the others that even Stevie Wonder could have told you the difference.

Quote Originally Posted by Ben Simmons 25
    You did make that claim, and unfortunately, Jeff has deleted basically a year to two years worth of threads or whatever it was, and it is forever lost into the void.

I don't think you said it. I know you said it. I'm literally gun to my head sure about that.

I'm not backtracking on anything. I quoted the fourth picture and that's it. It's the only one that was ever in question. It's so obviously different from the others that even Stevie Wonder could have told you the difference.
    I corrected you (Bill Russell) a couple of times in that thread, saying that I'm not part of the US or any government intelligence community. Very vaguely I said I'm part of an intelligence community, but that it's not the US or any government intelligence community.

Most people would have taken it as a joke, or not serious at all, because the tone in which I was writing it made it sound as though maybe I even know Kim. But you seem to have anger issues, perhaps live with an elevated level of stress hormones, caused by your reaction to meaningless things. Which in turn leads to more stress and a continuation of those elevated stress hormones, which again leads to get more angry at meaningless things.

I mean lets say that I did say that I'm part of the US intelligence community, who cares? I'm just some faceless guy on an NBA forum. The vast majority of people would be like whatever. But you develop anger over something so meaningless.

Think about this reality. A third party watching this from above. Something that happened many months ago, fills you up with disgust for me, meanwhile from my side it's so forgotten, meaningless, no thoughts given, not producing stress.

As far as the picture, it's a black and white picture. Many older black and white picture look as though they were taken today, especially depending on the device you're viewing it from. Scanned on $20,000 drum scanner, depending on the scenery, and the quality of the film.

That particular picture does have a little more of a digital feel, but I'm not deeply inspecting the low resolution, Google image search results. I'm just copying the address. If I was studying it for evidence I would take note of the quality, but I'm just quickly copy and pasting, verifying the given name on the website, and Google image searching them to verify.

Considering that her unique teeth are similar, looks very much like her, and the fact that when you Google image the picture Bridgette's Wikipedia comes up, her imdb comes up, and literally every result in the front page list her as Bridget Bardot. Every piece of information that popped up is about her. Considering that, it's very reasonable to think it's her.

How long has this anger for his statement been festering for you? I remember it too but you are some kind of riled up.

It's Brigitte Bardot. I remember seeing her a couple of times in the past on "actresses who used to be hot" lists

She was definitely hot.

In this very thread...

Why do you keep saying that I'm in the intelligence community? I know the poster Bill Russell seem to be very resentful of me because in a Kim Jung Un thread he thought that I said I was a part of the intelligence community. Even though in that same thread I said that I wasn't. So I'm guessing you're him, because who else is going know, remember, and be so hung up on that?
    Later in this thread...

I corrected you (Bill Russell) a couple of times in that thread, saying that I'm not part of the US or any government intelligence community. Very vaguely I said I'm part of an intelligence community, but that it's not the US or any government intelligence community.
    You're a ****ing jackass. Your IQ is sub 100.

Quote Originally Posted by Proctor
    How long has this anger for his statement been festering for you? I remember it too but you are some kind of riled up.
    Honestly? Pretty much since he said it. It's such an absurd claim given his complete and utter lack of intelligence that it really rustled my jimmies in the worst possible way.

Quote Originally Posted by Smook A.
    It's Brigitte Bardot.
    No... no, it's not.

No... no, it's not.
    He's talking about the op, not the singular wrong picture.

Very good NBA starter

google isn't always right, especially for reverse image searches.

anyway, as revealed earlier, she's anna ewers.

you can find the same pic on her instagram:

https://www.instagram.com/p/kc8y6gLJzg/

Quote Originally Posted by Overdrive
    He's talking about the op, not the singular wrong picture.
    Perhaps, but the identity of the woman in the majority of the pics in this thread was never in question... only the single photo in question. So why he would be making a definitive statement about that when there was never a discussion around that, and assuming that you are indeed right(I think you're wrong) about what he is commenting on... well... it's baffling to me.

Sad.

Young, not a care in the world other than living life to the fullest. Then you lose your looks and rant about Muslims, call gays phagots, political ideology obsessed.
    I don't know about sad. Being young and living life to the fullest is fine but at some point there needs to be more substance.

In this very thread...

Later in this thread...

You're a ****ing jackass. Your IQ is sub 100.
    I don't know, you seem to have emotional control issues. Such people are generally not very capable of determining the IQ of others, because their continuous state of anger gives them self focused logic. You're right and the whole world is wrong because they don't think like you.

Let me say one more time, hopefully you'll understand. You asked me if I was part of the US intelligence community due to vague Kim Jong Un comment that nobody else took serious. Playing along I said no, that I'm part of an intelligence community, but it's not of the US or any government.

Keep in mind a normal person would just ignore it or come to the conclusion that I'm goofing around, and leave it at that. In the same thread you kept comprehending that I said that US intelligence, and I corrected you a couple of times that it's not the US or any other government's community.

The fact that I'm here describing something so meaningless in so much detail has me like . This was April 29 of last year, and for some reason you're still really hung up on whether I said that.

Even right now, after so many hours in which we all determined and agreed that the 4th picture is not her, you seem heavily hung up on it. Smook A. says that it's Bridgitte Bardot, that he remember seeing her a couple of times in the past in lists of actresses who used to be hot. Every reasonable person in this thread understands that he's responding to the point of the topic, which is about Bridget Bardot and her change over the years. But you're still so focused, so hung up on the one wrong picture that you respond, "No... no, it's not." Your focused anger has such tunnel vision and becomes so important, so big, major that perhaps you can't tolerate someone else actually talking about the real Bridget, because the fact that I put one incorrect picture is an injustice that dwarfs everything else. So you, I'm guessing interpreted it as Smook saying that the one incorrect picture is Bridget, because what else would he be talking about.

Quote Originally Posted by iamgine
    I don't know about sad. Being young and living life to the fullest is fine but at some point there needs to be more substance.
    It's sad in that it's a sort of a reminder that that's the eventual outcome for all. And also sad how that life for her is so far away. Dead friends, the admiration gone forever, etc. And also how in the mid 80s her focus went from being that hot chick to now being so focused on meaningless political BS. Such a waste to spend your remaining years on such BS, where she probably wouldn't care if she still looked like she used to look like.
    Last edited by jstern; 03-31-2019 at 04:23 PM.

I don't know, you seem to have emotional control issues. Such people are generally not very capable of determining the IQ of others, because their continuous state of anger gives them self focused logic. You're right and the whole world is wrong because they don't think like you.

Let me say one more time, hopefully you'll understand. You asked me if I was part of the US intelligence community due to vague Kim Jong Un comment that nobody else took serious. Playing along I said no, that I'm part of an intelligence community, but it's not of the US or any government.

Keep in mind a normal person would just ignore it or come to the conclusion that I'm goofing around, and leave it at that. In the same thread you kept comprehending that I said that US intelligence, and I corrected you a couple of times that it's not the US or any other government's community.

The fact that I'm here describing something so meaningless in so much detail has me like . This was April 29 of last year, and for some reason you're still really hung up on whether I said that.

Even right now, after so many hours in which we all determined and agreed that the 4th picture is not her, you seem heavily hung up on it. Smook A. says that it's Bridgitte Bardot, that he remember seeing her a couple of times in the past in lists of actresses who used to be hot. Every reasonable person in this thread understands that he's responding to the point of the topic, which is about Bridget Bardot and her change over the years. But you're still so focused, so hung up on the one wrong picture that you respond, "No... no, it's not." Your focused anger has such tunnel vision and becomes so important, so big, major that perhaps you can't tolerate someone else actually talking about the real Bridget, because the fact that I put one incorrect picture is an injustice that I dwarfs everything else. So you, I'm guessing interpreted it as Smook saying that the one incorrect picture is Bridget, because what else would he be talking about.

It's sad in that it's a sort of reminder that that's the eventual outcome for all. And also sad how that life for her is so far away.

J Stern is one of the more clever posters here. I enjoy how he handles the Lebots.

You're a funny dude, J Stern.

Quote Originally Posted by Loco 50
    J Stern is one of the more clever posters here. I enjoy how he handles the Lebots.

You're a funny dude, J Stern.
    Thanks, but I do want peace.