Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Local High School Star

Default Looks like we won't see D Wade in the playoffs as the Heat just lost to Toronto

They are now 38-42 and the way they get in the playoffs now is winning their last 2 games and the Pistons losing their last 3 which I don't see happening.

Do you?

Pistons....39-40

Heat........38-42

NBA rookie of the year AlternativeAcc.'s Avatar

Default Re: Looks like we won't see D Wade in the playoffs as the Heat just lost to Toronto

Default Re: Looks like we won't see D Wade in the playoffs as the Heat just lost to Toronto

Can still get in if they win their next two and the nets lose their next two (one against the Heat).

We can at least hope for Zion if they miss it.

Somewhere, Paul Pierce is smiling.

Local High School Star

Quote Originally Posted by RRR3
    Can still get in if they win their next two and the nets lose their next two (one against the Heat).

We can at least hope for Zion if they miss it.

When you no longer control your own destiny it means you are done. All that mathematical sh*t is for the..................birds

NBA rookie of the year

Quote Originally Posted by PWB15
    When you no longer control your own destiny it means you are done. All that mathematical sh*t is for the..................birds

Local High School Star

If the Pistons lose 3 in a row and the Heat win 2 in a row, I would fly to Miami and eat Cake off a Fat Lady's $$

That's how confident I am that they are done

Old news. Team is toast

It's been a pleasure watching D Wade all these years regardless if the Heat make the playoff or not.

Quote Originally Posted by PWB15
    If the Pistons lose 3 in a row and the Heat win 2 in a row, I would fly to Miami and eat Cake off a Fat Lady's $$

That's how confident I am that they are done
    If the Nets lose their next game and the Heat win their, they will meet in a final game to decide who makes it

Heat play sixers and nets play pacers.

If Embiid sits, I like our chances.

If the Nets lose their next game and the Heat win their, they will meet in a final game to decide who makes it

Heat play sixers and nets play pacers.

If Embiid sits, I like our chances.

Gtfoh with your lame hope

Toast

I rule the local playground

"All-Star" Dragic is so hit and miss. Give me Rio or Cole in the clutch.

Quote Originally Posted by WadeStan
    "All-Star" Dragic is so hit and miss. Give me Rio or Cole in the clutch.
    Rio for sure. Cole was trash.