Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Default Re: Funny how Lakers are gelling and winning vs Utah and Clippers.... But....

Quote Originally Posted by scuzzy
    OP makes a good point

These no name Lakers are killing their young core's value

Jesus Christ, at this point you really gotta start asking if this is it for Rondo.

Along with this I read earlier...

For the season the Lakers have a defensive rating of 112.8 in the minutes Rondo is on the court which would rank 27th in the league. When he's off its down to 105.4 (7.4 difference) which would rank 3rd

Does Rondo bring anything these days? I still remember haters hyping him up mid-season as the real alpha of the Lakers

Default Re: Funny how Lakers are gelling and winning vs Utah and Clippers.... But....

Quote Originally Posted by SpaceJam
    Jesus Christ, at this point you really gotta start asking if this is it for Rondo.

Along with this I read earlier...

For the season the Lakers have a defensive rating of 112.8 in the minutes Rondo is on the court which would rank 27th in the league. When he's off its down to 105.4 (7.4 difference) which would rank 3rd

Does Rondo bring anything these days? I still remember haters hyping him up mid-season as the real alpha of the Lakers

Tard OP making up story again.

LeBron didn't even play on that two Ls against utah

Funny how you’re a bi polar Airhead loner.

Stop making threads on the Fakers. They are done .logg off and Go fishing by yourself loser.