Page 3 of 59 FirstFirst 1234561353 ... LastLast
Results 31 to 45 of 873

Thread: Playoffs Round 1: Sixers vs Nets Series Thread

  1. #31
    College superstar Proctor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    9,151

    Default Re: Nets (6) Vs Sixers (3) Game 1: Saturday 2:30 est ESPN

    Can a mod or Jeff spruce up this thread title?

    Who the fvck makes a Game 1 thread instead of a Series thread?

  2. #32
    Basketball Genius Mask the Embiid's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2018
    Location
    30 & 13
    Posts
    2,268

    Default Re: Nets (6) Vs Sixers (3) Game 1: Saturday 2:30 est ESPN

    Quote Originally Posted by Manny98
    We ain't no easy matchup foh, we already destroyed the Sixers twice earlier this season

    Are backcourt gives them fits every time. They have no answer for Russell and Lavert
    LeVert doesnt give anyone problems anymore

    youve never beat us with tobias...you actually got your shit pushed in and russell got locked down

  3. #33
    Trans connoisseur RRR3's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Communism works
    Posts
    33,079

    Default Re: Nets (6) Vs Sixers (3) Game 1: Saturday 2:30 est ESPN

    Quote Originally Posted by Mask the Embiid
    LeVert doesnt give anyone problems anymore

    youve never beat us with tobias...you actually got your shit pushed in and russell got locked down
    13 points on 19 shots the last time they met lmao


    “But but he’s better than Kemba doe”-manny

  4. #34
    NBA Legend Kiddlovesnets's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    15,071

    Default Re: Nets in 6

    As a Nets fan myself, realistically I am happy if we can win 1 game. The 76ers have flaws and issues but they are way better than us.

  5. #35
    LeBron Stan Manny98's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Location
    In Your Head
    Posts
    13,836

    Default Re: Nets (6) Vs Sixers (3) Game 1: Saturday 2:30 est ESPN

    Quote Originally Posted by Mask the Embiid
    LeVert doesnt give anyone problems anymore

    youve never beat us with tobias...you actually got your shit pushed in and russell got locked down
    1. LeVert was still rusty back then coming back from his injury

    2. Playoffs is a different ball game Philly don't have players built for the playoffs like we do

    You have Simmons 1 point game nuff said

    EmBiid who gets bullied by Al Horford

    Tobias ain't built to hit big shots in the playoffs you can tell just by looking at him

  6. #36
    LeBron Stan Manny98's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Location
    In Your Head
    Posts
    13,836

    Default Re: Nets in 6

    OP knows what's up

    We ain't losing to those weakass Sixers gtfo

  7. #37
    Sixers Dynasty AI09's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    1,798

    Default Re: Nets (6) Vs Sixers (3) Game 1: Saturday 2:30 est ESPN

    Quote Originally Posted by Manny98
    We ain't no easy matchup foh, we already destroyed the Sixers twice earlier this season

    Are backcourt gives them fits every time. They have no answer for Russell and Lavert
    You guys beat us back in Nov before Butler and Tobias were on the team. We had Cov, Fultz and Saric ( who stunk it up that night) at the time. Some key notes on that game:

    Fultz was starting
    JJ was a bench player
    Muscala and Shamet played 28mins
    Embiid only took 8 shots
    3 of the 5 starters that game are gone....

    One of the games in December you won by 3 points again without Butler (inj) and Tobias and a career high 39 from Dinwiddie made that 3 point win possible. We went 7 deep that game due to injuries and lack of depth.

    I remember Jimmy hitting RHJ with a game winning 3 in our first win and the most recent game just a couple weeks ago with both teams healthy the game was over before the 4rth quarter even began.

    I guess those two wins vs the old sixers team of 2018 has got you hype for the series..

  8. #38
    Sixers Dynasty AI09's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    1,798

    Default Re: Nets (6) Vs Sixers (3) Game 1: Saturday 2:30 est ESPN

    Quote Originally Posted by Manny98
    1. LeVert was still rusty back then coming back from his injury

    2. Playoffs is a different ball game Philly don't have players built for the playoffs like we do

    You have Simmons 1 point game nuff said

    EmBiid who gets bullied by Al Horford

    Tobias ain't built to hit big shots in the playoffs you can tell just by looking at him

    Nets playoff ready?
    Who on the nets even sniffed a playoff game? How about your head coach how many playoff games has he even coached?

  9. #39
    LeBron Stan Manny98's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Location
    In Your Head
    Posts
    13,836

    Default Re: Nets (6) Vs Sixers (3) Game 1: Saturday 2:30 est ESPN

    Quote Originally Posted by AI09
    You guys beat us back in Nov before Butler and Tobias were on the team. We had Cov, Fultz and Saric ( who stunk it up that night) at the time. Some key notes on that game:

    Fultz was starting
    JJ was a bench player
    Muscala and Shamet played 28mins
    Embiid only took 8 shots
    3 of the 5 starters that game are gone....

    One of the games in December you won by 3 points again without Butler (inj) and Tobias and a career high 39 from Dinwiddie made that 3 point win possible. We went 7 deep that game due to injuries and lack of depth.

    I remember Jimmy hitting RHJ with a game winning 3 in our first win and the most recent game just a couple weeks ago with both teams healthy the game was over before the 4rth quarter even began.

    I guess those two wins vs the old sixers team of 2018 has got you hype for the series..
    Stop making excuses we destroyed you twice already that is a fact

    Your shit defence can't handle D'Lo and Joey raining down 3s all game

    Nets in 6

  10. #40
    Sixers Dynasty AI09's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    1,798

    Default Re: Nets (6) Vs Sixers (3) Game 1: Saturday 2:30 est ESPN

    Quote Originally Posted by Manny98
    Stop making excuses we destroyed you twice already that is a fact

    Your shit defence can't handle D'Lo and Joey raining down 3s all game

    Nets in 6
    Lol a 3 point win is now considered "destroyed"

    If Dlo raining threes means shooting 28% from three vs Philly than please Dlo let it rain all series long

    And a blowout in Nov? Still clinging to that? When 3 of the 5 starters are not even on the team lol.

    How many times did you beat us with Jimmy Butler playing?
    Last edited by AI09; 04-11-2019 at 03:58 PM.

  11. #41
    LeBron Stan Manny98's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Location
    In Your Head
    Posts
    13,836

    Default Re: Playoffs Round 1: Sixers (3) vs Nets (6) Series Thread

    Philly fans are so delusional

  12. #42
    Local High School Star Rudeboy3's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Location
    your girls house
    Posts
    1,996

    Default Re: Playoffs Round 1: Sixers (3) vs Nets (6) Series Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Mask the Embiid
    Enter Doomsday



    Someone photoshop an embiid jersey on em



    If that was embiid he would have broken every single bone in his body because he's made of glass

  13. #43
    Basketball Genius Mask the Embiid's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2018
    Location
    30 & 13
    Posts
    2,268

    Default Re: Playoffs Round 1: Sixers (3) vs Nets (6) Series Thread

    Embiid is going in raw no vaseline


    poor manny really dont understand that they have NOTHING to stop him.


    I hope they go to that little zone so he puts up even more stats



    Imagine Jared Dudley being a key rotational player on your team

  14. #44
    Basketball Genius Mask the Embiid's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2018
    Location
    30 & 13
    Posts
    2,268

    Default Re: Playoffs Round 1: Sixers (3) vs Nets (6) Series Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Rudeboy3
    If that was embiid he would have broken every single bone in his body because he's made of glass
    Enjoy getting through Al Horford and Andre Drummond getting every rebound

    Embiid will be waiting to give you 35/15/8 if you make it that far.We love playing that Brook Lopez shit

  15. #45
    LeBron Stan Manny98's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Location
    In Your Head
    Posts
    13,836

    Default Re: Playoffs Round 1: Sixers (3) vs Nets (6) Series Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Rudeboy3
    If that was embiid he would have broken every single bone in his body because he's made of glass

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •