Page 52 of 59 FirstFirst ... 24249505152535455 ... LastLast
Results 766 to 780 of 873

Thread: Playoffs Round 1: Sixers vs Nets Series Thread

  1. #766
    Hello, Twitter world Uncle Drew's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    The Land of 1 Championship
    Posts
    11,793

    Default Re: Playoffs Round 1: Sixers vs Nets Series Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by fourkicks44
    The NBA released the final two minute report for game 4 and concluded Allen was fouled by Harris.

    The last two minute report is the biggest bunch of nonsense in a nonsense driven league. Just Adam Silver casually throwing his refs, his own employees, under the bus... And for what? Nothing will ever change to the outcome of the game and the referees will remain incompetent, no matter how many errors there have occurred in said last two minutes.

  2. #767
    BOS kings of the north red1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    raps GOAT franchise
    Posts
    23,928

    Default Re: Playoffs Round 1: Sixers vs Nets Series Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Manny98


    Philly are garbage i hope the Raptors sweep them if they don't choke a 3-1 lead
    weren't you saying that the craptors would lose in the first round. what happened baby boi?



    manny98 I'm sorry that you're such a fukking fakkit. truly breaks my heart that there are people as retarded as you running around out there. we should've all chipped in to help your parents pay for your abortion.

  3. #768
    I own a KCP jersey AirTupac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    18,072

    Default Re: Playoffs Round 1: Sixers vs Nets Series Thread

    Its unfortunate that Manny is such a stupid autistic retard

  4. #769
    Friendliest Poster :) E_Stamkos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Toronto
    Posts
    7,518

    Default Re: Playoffs Round 1: Sixers vs Nets Series Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by red1
    weren't you saying that the craptors would lose in the first round. what happened baby boi?



    manny98 I'm sorry that you're such a fukking fakkit. truly breaks my heart that there are people as retarded as you running around out there. we should've all chipped in to help your parents pay for your abortion.
    Oh my...

    Rip

  5. #770
    LeBron Stan Manny98's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Location
    In Your Head
    Posts
    13,896

    Default Re: Playoffs Round 1: Sixers vs Nets Series Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by red1
    weren't you saying that the craptors would lose in the first round. what happened baby boi?



    manny98 I'm sorry that you're such a fukking fakkit. truly breaks my heart that there are people as retarded as you running around out there. we should've all chipped in to help your parents pay for your abortion.
    Liar

  6. #771
    LeBron Stan Manny98's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Location
    In Your Head
    Posts
    13,896

    Default Re: Playoffs Round 1: Sixers vs Nets Series Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by E_Stamkos
    Bro... Never again in life base an argument of defense around Ed Davis not playing.

    You're embarrassing...
    I watch every Nets game i know what i'm talking about

  7. #772
    LeBron Stan Manny98's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Location
    In Your Head
    Posts
    13,896

    Default Re: Playoffs Round 1: Sixers vs Nets Series Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Prometheus
    Manny98, if you are any older than 15... listen, if you ever procreate, please do it with a woman who is smarter than you.
    I'm a genius stfu i have a 143 IQ my child would be Einstein 2.0

  8. #773
    BOS kings of the north red1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    raps GOAT franchise
    Posts
    23,928

    Default Re: Playoffs Round 1: Sixers vs Nets Series Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Manny98
    Liar
    Quote Originally Posted by Manny98
    Raptors are crap in the playoffs I wouldn't be surprised if this goes 7 games
    I'm pretty sure I saw you post that somewhere. Must've been one of the game threads - doesn't matter because you're still a fakkit who should've been aborted.

  9. #774
    LeBron Stan Manny98's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Location
    In Your Head
    Posts
    13,896

    Default Re: Playoffs Round 1: Sixers vs Nets Series Thread

    Look at this fakkit digging up my posts from a couple of weeks ago

    Imagine being a Raptors fan what a miserable existence must that be getting spanked in the second round by LeBron/Paul Pierce every year

  10. #775
    BOS kings of the north red1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    raps GOAT franchise
    Posts
    23,928

    Default Re: Playoffs Round 1: Sixers vs Nets Series Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Manny98
    Look at this fakkit digging up my posts from a couple of weeks ago

    Imagine being a Raptors fan what a miserable existence must that be getting spanked in the second round by LeBron/Paul Pierce every year
    not really. I found that exact post in a few seconds from the pinned thread titled raptors vs magic series


    there's no need to dig around to find the dumb shit that you post

  11. #776
    2Willd & 2Fresh est.86 Real14's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Location
    Long Island, NY
    Posts
    17,699

    Default Re: Playoffs Round 1: Sixers vs Nets Series Thread


  12. #777
    NBA rookie of the year It's A VC3!!!'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    6,044

    Default Re: Playoffs Round 1: Sixers vs Nets Series Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by wang4three
    What overreaction - his first playoff series at 23 years old and he's "not buit for the playoffs". Get out of here. He's only going to get better, how do you know this is not for him?

    The guy is 23, became an all-star and has much improved decision making, shot selection and offense. If he adds getting to the line to his game, he's going to be much better for us.
    How come Dinwiddie and LeVert are also in their first playoff series yet they are both shooting 50% from the field and with more assists than Russell. I don't expect Russell to turn into LeBron but I expect him to shoot better than 39% from the field. He is jacking up way too many three point shots and not being assertive enough on offense or defense. I agree he still has room to grow but it's also not accurate to say that his lackluster performance is solely due to this being his first postseason. Because Dinwiddie and LeVert, especially LeVert, have been amazing so far in this postseason. The Nets really need a superstar like Kawhi or Durant, hopefully Kahwi because that's what time team is missing to get to the next level.

  13. #778
    Very good NBA starter NBAGOAT's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Location
    North Korea
    Posts
    8,616

    Default Re: Playoffs Round 1: Sixers vs Nets Series Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by It's A VC3!!!
    How come Dinwiddie and LeVert are also in their first playoff series yet they are both shooting 50% from the field and with more assists than Russell. I don't expect Russell to turn into LeBron but I expect him to shoot better than 39% from the field. He is jacking up way too many three point shots and not being assertive enough on offense or defense. I agree he still has room to grow but it's also not accurate to say that his lackluster performance is solely due to this being his first postseason. Because Dinwiddie and LeVert, especially LeVert, have been amazing so far in this postseason. The Nets really need a superstar like Kawhi or Durant, hopefully Kahwi because that's what time team is missing to get to the next level.
    you say russell is jacking up too many 3's but a huge reason dinwiddie and levert are playing well is because they're hot from 3. levert's shooting 48% from 3 when he's a career 33% 3 pt shooter and dinwiddie's shooting 41% when he's a career 32% guy, yea that's going happen in the long run.

    One playoff series is way too small a sample size to make any overall conclusions about russell's game translating to the playoffs.

  14. #779
    Friendliest Poster :) E_Stamkos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Toronto
    Posts
    7,518

    Default Re: Playoffs Round 1: Sixers vs Nets Series Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Manny98
    Look at this fakkit digging up my posts from a couple of weeks ago

    Imagine being a Raptors fan what a miserable existence must that be getting spanked in the second round by LeBron/Paul Pierce every year
    Bro... You're a Nets fan

    A self proclaimed Nets fan who hasn't even stepped foot on Brooklyn soil and probably never will for that matter.

    And why the f*uck are you sporting an avy with KD in a stupid Nets jersey lol

    Just go sit down and shut up.
    Last edited by E_Stamkos; 04-22-2019 at 08:31 PM.

  15. #780
    LeBron Stan Manny98's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Location
    In Your Head
    Posts
    13,896

    Default Re: Playoffs Round 1: Sixers vs Nets Series Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by E_Stamkos
    Bro... You're a Nets fan

    A self proclaimed Nets fan who hasn't even stepped foot on Brooklyn soil and probably never will for that matter.

    And why the f*uck are you sporting an avy with KD in a stupid Nets jersey lol

    Just go sit down and shut up.
    I was born in Brooklyn dummy

    Go drink some Maple Syrup you stupid Canadian, why do Canada even have a basketball team lol they should just stick to Hockey

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •