Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast

Default What do you think of me?

I highly respect some of you; others I would push off a bridge. Some of you make me laugh, others make me cringe.

But what do you think about me? I'm just curious. I feel like on ISH, you can all be completely honest one way or the other.

If you tell me your honest opinion of me, I'll do the same for you.

Default Re: What do you think of me?

5-time NBA All-Star

Well, I think you've been endowed with a lot of intelligence and kindness and compassion towards others, and generally seem like the person that would be fun to study in school with. I also think you have the potential to do good things as an actuary and that you having conquered the demons you have by God's Grace--can serve as a role model for people undergoing difficulties.

I also strongly agree with your strong belief in the Eternal Life---which is a Truth that I feel would cure the hearts/spirits of many souls around the world. People resort to all kinds of drugs/alcohol/distractions to try to get rid of their fear of death, when all they have to do is search deeper for answers and come to know their Creator.

I just don't understand why you chose to invest so heavily in the drug and music scene and why you keep bringing up your stepsister.

I mean, having a bad sibling certainly hurts but that should be kept on the DL to protect your dignity.

I also feel slightly angry that you called me a homosexual because I am married and am sexually attracted to women--and I feel slightly offended you posted a picture of the ME puppets from Team America World Police, as that does not accurately reflect who I am; but other than that I find your contributions to the OTC forum quite nice.
    Last edited by JEFFERSON MONEY; 04-17-2019 at 02:31 PM.

since you made that sister thread and backtracked afterwards, no idea

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer Smoke117's Avatar

You were alright, but this thread might be changing my mind. Who cares what these bunch of rodents and cockroaches think of you? Ninety percent of everyone else here is a pathetic loser.

5-time NBA All-Star

Quote Originally Posted by Smoke117
    You were alright, but this thread might be changing my mind. Who cares what these bunch of rodents and cockroaches think of you? Ninety percent of everyone else [B]here is a pathetic loser.
    We're all works in progress.

I appreciate the tough love and the drill sergeant tactics though Smoke, but has calling people that kind of language effectively whipped anyone into shape?

Banned

Autistic.

I remember I used to be on this forum back in the day when the ratio of women to men was 1:1. Women would make these threads everyday, once in a while dudes would as well so I'm not calling you fem for caring nowadays they got roast me subs on reddit or rate my looks.

I have no problem with you. I'm fine with weirdos

Quote Originally Posted by dunksby
    Nice

Well, I said I would respond honestly. I recognize your name, but that's it. No idea.

Quote Originally Posted by Smoke117
    You were alright, but this thread might be changing my mind. Who cares what these bunch of rodents and cockroaches think of you? Ninety percent of everyone else here is a pathetic loser.
    I'm on the fence about you too

No really though, I think you're the poster I'd be most likely to get along with in real life. You're cynical and play guitar and have good taste in music. On a given day I think about shooting lots of people the face, and you seem like the type that would pass the bowl back and forth with me laughing about that kinda thing.

And yeah, most ISH posters are total losers, but there are a handful of individuals on here with whom I have valuable dialogue. Who knows, one of them might share an insight which will be useful to me. I believe in learning from fools and wise men alike.

Quote Originally Posted by ArbitraryWater
    since you made that sister thread and backtracked afterwards, no idea
    Still on that

I feel like I've said weirder things on here than that. It's all in good fun. No I was never bullied by my step sister I was not ever really bullied... minor shit by my closest friends around say 11-14 just because I was the youngest in my class and hit my growth spurt later than everyone I hung out with... so for a minute there I was literally like a foot shorter than all my friends and I just kinda had to put up with being the lil dude But all through school I got along with everyone well enough. I can't know what it's like for people who experience being outcasted for real. It looks pretty painful.

I like you. Always have. Sometimes I reckon you're a bit of a follower, but that's a really minor slight. When I first made this account, you and moe were my two favorite ISH posters. We don't see eye-to-eye as much anymore, ever since I had my Kobe>LeBron epiphany, but I still look forward to your presence on the boards. You've got a good head on your shoulders.

Quote Originally Posted by Objectivity
    Autistic.
    Which apparently means you think I should be euthanized.

I think you ought to fellate a lit dynamite stick.

You and I have a harmonious relationship. We are mutually hateful. It's not so bad.

Quote Originally Posted by imdaman99
    I remember I used to be on this forum back in the day when the ratio of women to men was 1:1. Women would make these threads everyday, once in a while dudes would as well so I'm not calling you fem for caring nowadays they got roast me subs on reddit or rate my looks.

I have no problem with you. I'm fine with weirdos
    whatever

I want to respond, but I can't remember anything about you. I am pretty sure you're someone who feeds into the main line of back and forth trolling, but I legitimately can't recall which side you're on. I have no idea.

This place is trollfest central. I don

Decent college freshman Ben Simmons 25's Avatar