Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    NBA rookie of the year AlternativeAcc.'s Avatar

Default Re: What do you think of me?

Quote Originally Posted by Objectivity
    Damn right
    I would never be this obvious with an alt so try being a little more subtle with it

I don't expect positivity from someone after genuinely encouraging them to commit suicide, so I can't say I'm surprised.

Did you have the iiii accounts? If so, you're one of the best ISH posters in history, and a terrible human being. If not, then just the shitty person part.

NBA rookie of the year AlternativeAcc.'s Avatar

Idc that you told me to commit suicide, it's why you think I should commit suicide that makes me think you're a try hard beta. Oh u actually think I hate blacks and should kill myself becuz of it?

Bro you're like really progressive!

Yeah I remember the conversation. You said black people are stupid and that's why they became slaves in the first place. I don't like that, and yeah, I think if you're someone who says shit like that, then we would be better off letting this world turn without you.

Progressive? I'm guessing you took that one exchange and decided to pigeonhole me as a leftist sjw type. I'm not that... a centrist if anything. No political party affiliation. I just choose to stand against racism.

You seem like the kind of guy who m[COLOR="Black"]a[/COLOR]sturbates loudly in public bathroom stalls. You know, the ones where the door of the stall is too small on all sides and you can almost see the person.

Just a hunch.

Quote Originally Posted by red1
    You seem like the kind of guy who m[COLOR="Black"]a[/COLOR]sturbates loudly in public bathroom stalls. You know, the ones where the door of the stall is too small on all sides and you can almost see the person.

Just a hunch.
    I forgot about you.

I take back what I said to smoke. You're the poster I would hang out with first.

And no, I am very sneaky about fapping in public bathrooms. No one would ever know it happened. Quiet and quick.

Quote Originally Posted by Prometheus
    I forgot about you.

I take back what I said to smoke. You're the poster I would hang out with first.

And no, I am very sneaky about fapping in public bathrooms. No one would ever know it happened. Quiet and quick.
    Cool man I would hang out with smoke too only so I could beat the f[COLOR="Black"]u[/COLOR]ck out of him. The whole thing would take less than 10 seconds.

Still on that

I feel like I've said weirder things on here than that. It's all in good fun. No I was never bullied by my step sister I was not ever really bullied... minor shit by my closest friends around say 11-14 just because I was the youngest in my class and hit my growth spurt later than everyone I hung out with... so for a minute there I was literally like a foot shorter than all my friends and I just kinda had to put up with being the lil dude But all through school I got along with everyone well enough. I can't know what it's like for people who experience being outcasted for real. It looks pretty painful.

I like you. Always have. Sometimes I reckon you're a bit of a follower, but that's a really minor slight. When I first made this account, you and moe were my two favorite ISH posters. We don't see eye-to-eye as much anymore, ever since I had my Kobe>LeBron epiphany, but I still look forward to your presence on the boards. You've got a good head on your shoulders.
    Damn, thanks for the compliments, means something from you.

Second time I heard this follower thing though. First time I didnt bother cause dude who said it is a fakkit, but now, I might have to

Quote Originally Posted by ArbitraryWater
    Damn, thanks for the compliments, means something from you.

Second time I heard this follower thing though. First time I didnt bother cause dude who said it is a fakkit, but now, I might have to
    It's okay, I'm a pretty big fakkit too.

NBA sixth man of the year DaHeezy's Avatar

You're not a try hard wannabe badass like how the majority of ISH portrays themselves. Keep it that way. I can honestly say I see you post a lot but remember very little. Which in a way is a good thing. Considering ISH intentionally brings negativity and chaos. So I don't categorize you that way

Quote Originally Posted by DaHeezy
    You're not a try hard wannabe badass like how the majority of ISH portrays themselves. Keep it that way. I can honestly say I see you post a lot but remember very little. Which in a way is a good thing. Considering ISH intentionally brings negativity and chaos. So I don't categorize you that way
    Ditto, basically. I don't really remember what you're about either. Pretty sure you talk politics a lot? Yeah idk

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer warriorfan's Avatar

You are alright, even if you can be a bit snarky at times. ;)

Quote Originally Posted by warriorfan
    You are alright, even if you can be a bit snarky at times. ;)
    You seem like a pretty carefree type, I reckon we would get along simply bc you're funny.

I'd slap you for driving drunk tho

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer warriorfan's Avatar

You seem like a pretty carefree type, I reckon we would get along simply bc you're funny.

I'd slap you for driving drunk tho
    I would be dropping/carrying your more drunk ass than me to your doorstep and you will be thanking me later. If me and my boys ever make it out to philly for a niner game you gotta tell us what