Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345

Default Re: What do you think of me?

You're a decent enough guy.

Very Insecure.I mean very!

Quote Originally Posted by Im so nba'd out
    Very Insecure.I mean very!
    I hoped you would respond. And I figured you would say this, basically. I pictured you saying "easily triggered " and hell, you're probably right.

I was wondering though. I'm a Sixers fan, and so are you. I really like shitting on New York, Boston, Toronto, etc. Would you just cut the race-baiting shit until the playoffs are over? I can't stand hating my 215 brothers.

u aight. i think you're smart.

you're also one of my favorite alien films. a lot of people underrate Prometheus, and maybe they have a point, but i loved it.

Quote Originally Posted by highwhey
    u aight. i think you're smart.

you're also one of my favorite alien films. a lot of people underrate Prometheus, and maybe they have a point, but i loved it.
    I like you a lot, which is why it bothered me so much when you posted racist shit. A lot of dudes on here are real POS humans, but you have a good heart and you're better than that.

You strike me as an essentially good person. This is an anonymous message board, and yet somehow it's like you wear your heart on your sleeve. I can sense that you would make a good friend, drinking buddy, or brother. You will probably make a good father if you ever have kids. I mean all of that. Ever since you made that one thread after your cat died, I often think of you when I spend time with my own cat.

In a weird way, it's like you're the protagonist of the OCL. Like if this forum was a cartoon, you'd be the main character. You're the Tommy Pickles, the Doug Funnie of ISH. I know it doesn't make any sense, but I see it anyway.

And I hate that stupid movie. I wish it didn't exist. It wasn't all that bad (I prefer Alien), but nothing about it resonates with Prometheus the titan of Greek myth or Prometheus the planetary archetype (they are essentially the same thing). And I'm sure a lot of ISH posters figure that's what I was going for when I chose the name.

Quote Originally Posted by Jameerthefear
    You're a decent enough guy.
    My b, didn't see your response. Too busy being triggered by mask.

Thanks, I guess. You used to creep me out - when I first came to this place, everyone tried saying you were some 40+yo pedo, and I think that first impression had to wear off. Now I just think you're a young dude. You have no problem saying what you think, even if the other 99 people present laugh at you for it. I respect that. I still think you're kinda weird (I don't understand why people like anime), but I'm probably a lot weirder than you are.

Quote Originally Posted by Prometheus
    I like you a lot, which is why it bothered me so much when you posted racist shit. A lot of dudes on here are real POS humans, but you have a good heart and you're better than that.

You strike me as an essentially good person. This is an anonymous message board, and yet somehow it's like you wear your heart on your sleeve. I can sense that you would make a good friend, drinking buddy, or brother. You will probably make a good father if you ever have kids. I mean all of that. Ever since you made that one thread after your cat died, I often think of you when I spend time with my own cat.

In a weird way, it's like you're the protagonist of the OCL. Like if this forum was a cartoon, you'd be the main character. You're the Tommy Pickles, the Doug Funnie of ISH. I know it doesn't make any sense, but I see it anyway.

And I hate that stupid movie. I wish it didn't exist. It wasn't all that bad (I prefer Alien), but nothing about it resonates with Prometheus the titan of Greek myth or Prometheus the planetary archetype (they are essentially the same thing). And I'm sure a lot of ISH posters figure that's what I was going for when I chose the name.
    yeah man, there's a lot of things i regret. i don't hate anyone irl, but sometimes i take out my frustrations in ways i shouldn't and the ongoing race baiting on this forum gets the best of me sometimes

and thanks bro, i try to be a good person. my cat dying made me cry irl. pet your cat for me, i bet he's a cute boy if we lived near each other, i'd bring over a 12pk of beer for us and a 6pk of whiskas wet food for your cat

kinds words bro, thank you.

She's a girl. Really small cat. I found her outside in the snow at night as a kitten. Well... I should say she found me. Was carrying a basket of laundry from my car when she just walked up from behind and started rubbing her head on my ankle. Poor little thing had snow on her back. Could not have been more than two weeks old. I felt like she might die soon if I left her out there. Scooped her up and the rest is history. That was seven years ago now...

When she was a kitten, she had this funny way of always wanting to sit on your shoulder. Like a parrot. So we named her Polly.

My mom had a few cats in the house growing up, so I was always used to them. This one is special though. Way more personality than most cats, and soooo much more affectionate. If she doesn't spend a half hour each day napping on my chest, she will whine at me.

The unconditional love I have for this cat is so strong. She's like my child.

Quote Originally Posted by Prometheus
    She's a girl. Really small cat. I found her outside in the snow at night as a kitten. Well... I should say she found me. Was carrying a basket of laundry from my car when she just walked up from behind and started rubbing her head on my ankle. Poor little thing had snow on her back. Could not have been more than two weeks old. I felt like she might die soon if I left her out there. Scooped her up and the rest is history. That was seven years ago now...

When she was a kitten, she had this funny way of always wanting to sit on your shoulder. Like a parrot. So we named her Polly.

My mom had a few cats in the house growing up, so I was always used to them. This one is special though. Way more personality than most cats, and soooo much more affectionate. If she doesn't spend a half hour each day napping on my chest, she will whine at me.

The unconditional love I have for this cat is so strong. She's like my child.
    she sounds like a cute girl. i'm glad you took her in bro. not too many people have the common decency to do that, even if they make the leap of logic that they may die. that's how my tigger was, affectionate af.