Page 49 of 52 FirstFirst ... 3946474849505152 LastLast
Results 721 to 735 of 768
  1. #721
    ... on a leash ArbitraryWater's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    I walk a higher path, son
    Posts
    44,446

    Default Re: Rate the last Movie you watched

    Quote Originally Posted by Smook A. View Post
    Dude, Florence Pugh is a woman. How is that sus?

    I'm talking about you even watching this movie.

  2. #722
    Red Nation Smook A.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    16,101

    Default Re: Rate the last Movie you watched

    Quote Originally Posted by ArbitraryWater View Post
    I'm talking about you even watching this movie.
    What are you, like 16? I watched it because it was the only movie in the theaters that seemed interesting and I’m a fan of mystery movies. Not sure what exactly makes it sus but whatever floats your boat bud

  3. #723
    ... on a leash ArbitraryWater's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    I walk a higher path, son
    Posts
    44,446

    Default Re: Rate the last Movie you watched

    Quote Originally Posted by Smook A. View Post
    What are you, like 16? I watched it because it was the only movie in the theaters that seemed interesting and I’m a fan of mystery movies. Not sure what exactly makes it sus but whatever floats your boat bud

    When you watch a movie with Harry Styles as the lead, a gimmick movie, you're probably not much of a man.

    And didn't Olivia Wilde also say some weird shit about how Pine's character is based on the "incel god Jordan Peterson" ?

  4. #724
    Red Nation Smook A.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    16,101

    Default Re: Rate the last Movie you watched

    Quote Originally Posted by ArbitraryWater View Post
    When you watch a movie with Harry Styles as the lead, a gimmick movie, you're probably not much of a man.

    And didn't Olivia Wilde also say some weird shit about how Pine's character is based on the "incel god Jordan Peterson" ?
    That's probably the weirdest/dumbest thing I've heard in a while. If avoiding the movie because Harry Styles is in it makes you feel like a more macho man, then more power to you.

  5. #725
    ... on a leash ArbitraryWater's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    I walk a higher path, son
    Posts
    44,446

    Default Re: Rate the last Movie you watched

    Quote Originally Posted by Smook A. View Post
    That's probably the weirdest/dumbest thing I've heard in a while. If avoiding the movie because Harry Styles is in it makes you feel like a more macho man, then more power to you.
    Nah, it's just very, very feminine to go for a movie that is a gimmick and only there to draw views for it's inclusion of a male pop singer

  6. #726
    Red Nation Smook A.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    16,101

    Default Re: Rate the last Movie you watched

    Quote Originally Posted by ArbitraryWater View Post
    Nah, it's just very, very feminine to go for a movie that is a gimmick and only there to draw views for it's inclusion of a male pop singer
    So this whole time you've been making this false assumption that I went to this movie because of Harry Styles? I didn't give a single **** that he was in this movie lol. I went because the plot genuinely sounded interesting and as I mentioned before, I'm a big fan of horror/thriller movies. That's what drew me into watching it. Nothing more to it, but you're over here making it sound like watching a movie that's apparently a "gimmick" and "sus" because it includes a famous male pop star can deeply, deeply hurt your masculinity You going through an identity crisis or something?

  7. #727
    ... on a leash ArbitraryWater's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    I walk a higher path, son
    Posts
    44,446

    Default Re: Rate the last Movie you watched

    Quote Originally Posted by Smook A. View Post
    So this whole time you've been making this false assumption that I went to this movie because of Harry Styles? I didn't give a single **** that he was in this movie lol. I went because the plot genuinely sounded interesting and as I mentioned before, I'm a big fan of horror/thriller movies. That's what drew me into watching it. Nothing more to it, but you're over here making it sound like watching a movie that's apparently a "gimmick" and "sus" because it includes a famous male pop star can deeply, deeply hurt your masculinity You going through an identity crisis or something?
    You wrote all that and unironically ended it asking about an identity crisis?

    It doesn‘t matter what you went there for man, just saying it‘s a sus pick for a man going there without his girl. Very odd one. You went there with a bro?

  8. #728
    Red Nation Smook A.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    16,101

    Default Re: Rate the last Movie you watched

    Quote Originally Posted by ArbitraryWater View Post
    You wrote all that and unironically ended it asking about an identity crisis?

    It doesn‘t matter what you went there for man, just saying it‘s a sus pick for a man going there without his girl. Very odd one. You went there with a bro?
    I went with my girlfriend. What is up with you and making false assumptions? You’re trying so hard to try to validate your argument about this movie being a “sus” watch. A whole bunch of dudes were watching it at the theaters and I saw couples and a mix of guy groups. It’s really weird to me that you care this much

  9. #729
    ... on a leash ArbitraryWater's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    I walk a higher path, son
    Posts
    44,446

    Default Re: Rate the last Movie you watched

    Quote Originally Posted by Smook A. View Post
    I went with my girlfriend. What is up with you and making false assumptions? You’re trying so hard to try to validate your argument about this movie being a “sus” watch. A whole bunch of dudes were watching it at the theaters and I saw couples and a mix of guy groups. It’s really weird to me that you care this much
    I hope it was her idea in that case you're saved, for now.


    Next time be a man and select a real movie tho

  10. #730
    3-time NBA All-Star SATAN's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2020
    Posts
    10,179

    Default Re: Rate the last Movie you watched

    Telling strangers on a message board that they aren't "men" because they watched some stupid movie is peak immaturity and stupidity. You're getting weirder each week, AW.

  11. #731
    Red Nation Smook A.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    16,101

    Default Re: Rate the last Movie you watched

    Quote Originally Posted by ArbitraryWater View Post
    I hope it was her idea in that case you're saved, for now.


    Next time be a man and select a real movie tho
    Yeah I'm starting to think you're legit mentally ill. I've never in my life heard anyone make this big of a deal over watching a movie because it's apparently "feminine" and "not manly enough". Congrats on being the first person, and to be clear, it's none of those things. I ended up enjoying this movie and the plot was genuinely interesting.

    You seem like a guy who's trying desperately to prove his masculinity and doing that by being selective with movies isn't going to work. In fact, it just makes you look ****ing childish Grow up, dude. Watching a movie that may be somewhat feminine isn't going to make you any less of a man.

  12. #732
    Red Nation Smook A.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    16,101

    Default Re: Rate the last Movie you watched

    Quote Originally Posted by SATAN View Post
    Telling strangers on a message board that they aren't "men" because they watched some stupid movie is peak immaturity and stupidity. You're getting weirder each week, AW.

  13. #733
    Pass The Salt SaltyMeatballs's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Location
    Sexy Time
    Posts
    3,404

    Default Re: Rate the last Movie you watched

    Quote Originally Posted by SATAN View Post
    Telling strangers on a message board that they aren't "men" because they watched some stupid movie is peak immaturity and stupidity. You're getting weirder each week, AW.
    AW's always been a very strange lad. Apparently he's also attracted to girls who look like they're in high school, based off of this post

  14. #734
    Great college starter Charlie Sheen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    3,532

    Default Re: Rate the last Movie you watched

    12 angry men

    I thought this movie was gonna be a drag because the whole movie is contained in one room... and i couldn't have been more wrong. It drew me in early and took me on an emotional ride for the whole 90 minutes. I was cursing out jurors I didn't like and nodding with the ones I agreed with

  15. #735
    ... on a leash ArbitraryWater's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    I walk a higher path, son
    Posts
    44,446

    Default Re: Rate the last Movie you watched

    Quote Originally Posted by Smook A. View Post
    Yeah I'm starting to think you're legit mentally ill. I've never in my life heard anyone make this big of a deal over watching a movie because it's apparently "feminine" and "not manly enough". Congrats on being the first person, and to be clear, it's none of those things. I ended up enjoying this movie and the plot was genuinely interesting.

    You seem like a guy who's trying desperately to prove his masculinity and doing that by being selective with movies isn't going to work. In fact, it just makes you look ****ing childish Grow up, dude. Watching a movie that may be somewhat feminine isn't going to make you any less of a man.

    You watched a movie with Harry Styles as the lead that isnt even well received on Rotten Tomatoes, and you enjoyed the movie and thought it was genuinely interesting?

    Yikes. Lol.

    Yeah, I'm in desperate need of proving my masculinity by replying to a random post in a rate the movie thread on insidehoops where my masculinity wasn't even questioned.

    Checks out

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •