Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Default Re: apparently charlize theron decided her adopted son would become a woman

this is why Kobra Kai Gym exists. we need to stop the ass kissing and need to start doing more ass kicking.

Default Re: apparently charlize theron decided her adopted son would become a woman

Quote Originally Posted by highwhey
    this is why Kobra Kai Gym exists. we need to stop the ass kissing and need to start doing more ass kicking.
    I would love to kiss her ass thought

Quote Originally Posted by CelticBaller
    I would love to kiss her ass thought

What a train wreck

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer Smoke117's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Im so nba'd out
    Why did she adopt black kids though....I could see if it was one but its 2.So she's going out of her way to do this shit.

Sick people... she gets some type of sick dopamine release out of doing this to a black person.
    Because it was the woke thing to do

NBA lottery pick Long Duck Dong's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Vino24
    Charlize Theron is a microcosm of modern liberal/Democrat women
    Fixed

But honestly, this doesn't bother me as much as some people here. IMO, it's every American's right to fvck up your own kids as long as you aren't physically or sexually harming them...hmmm wait. Oh well, at least it's not as bad as late term abortions, they're alive.

my africano brothers and sisters .. hold that L

the term white devil fittingly applies here .. smh

Free the banned users. stalkerforlife's Avatar

F ucking lefty Hollyweirdos.

Shit should be illegal.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by SomeBlackDude
    trauma.

can't live through shit like that and be normal.

why is a woman approved for adoption with mental health issues... a man wouldn't be afforded the same opportunities

Banned

[QUOTE=raprap]Poor kid. Charlize is evil.

Hope they don

5-time NBA All-Star

Unacceptable conduct

Let's hope and pray the son rejects her feminizing attempts and grows into a man.

I don’t think this is a big deal if it’s what her kid told her, which I imagine is the case. She is just being a supportive mother.

It’s definitely a big deal if she’s forcing it on her kid, but that would be very unlikely, although not impossible.

Most likely this just an attempt by OP to drum up transphobia.

[QUOTE=RRR3]I don

Quote Originally Posted by coin24
    Transphobia??
    Trolling or not you're a soyboy cuck..

Kids play dress up, doesn't mean they want to permanently change gender before puberty is insane. Hollywood sick bastards.

Where are all the black activists at?? Too busy voting for Hilary like good little slaves
    Transphobia is a real thing

I have no idea whether her kid is actually trans, I was just saying I find it highly unlikely that she would force her kid to change their gender identity

Quote Originally Posted by RRR3
    Transphobia is a real thing

I have no idea whether her kid is actually trans, I was just saying I find it highly unlikely that she would force her kid to change their gender identity

It's not a real thing, it's something stupid snowflakes say.. the same idiots who believe there are 160 different genders and sexuality's

People are sick of this bulshit agenda being shoved down there throats and hate that these mentally ill people are influencing innocent children..