Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Results 31 to 45 of 67

Thread: How similar are Curry and Kobe?

  1. #31
    Banned SpaceJam2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Posts
    6,346

    Default Re: How similar are Curry and Kobe?

    Quote Originally Posted by FKAri
    They both lack a ball sack capable of fathering boys. They lack the testosterone. In Kobe's defense he didn't cuck out and hire someone else to impregnate his wife like Curry did in 2017.

    Yikea

  2. #32
    Banned SpaceJam2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Posts
    6,346

    Default Re: How similar are Curry and Kobe?

    How similar are Curry and Kobe? Makes sense you are fans of both beta boys.

    Both of them started their careers with 3 beta rings, unable to outperform in the Finals.

    Kobe took six trips to the finals to get his first MVP (1/6). Curry is currently on four trips (0/4) without a single MVP.

    They both choked the big time game 7 Finals with 6/24 shooting (Kobe) and 6/19 shooting (Curry).

    Kobe has 1 regular-season MVP
    Curry has 2.

    Kobe has two scoring titles
    Curry has 1

    Both made a daughter for 1st kid



    Also: They both blew a 3-1 lead.



    Anyone?

  3. #33
    Mamba For Life Celtics 1825's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    3,760

    Default Re: How similar are Curry and Kobe?

    Quote Originally Posted by Bronbron23
    He's much less efficient in the playoffs, especially in the finals.
    That is true but since Curry shoots such a high volume of 3's I'm more lenient towards him. Plus he's overall still more efficient than Kobe was.

  4. #34
    well well well Mr. Jabbar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    22,337

    Default Re: How similar are Curry and Kobe?

    Quote Originally Posted by Big164
    Both made the playoffs in the west


    Game.

    Set.

    Match!


    wooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooo !!

  5. #35
    I rule the local playground Gougou's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Toronto
    Posts
    545

    Default Re: How similar are Curry and Kobe?

    One is way better at 3pt, another one not so much but more clutch at playoffs.

  6. #36
    Le11th superduper's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2018
    Posts
    10,132

    Default Re: How similar are Curry and Kobe?

    Steph Curry now has eight 35-point games in his career in the Western Conference Finals, only Kobe Bryant (10) has more
    Boom.

  7. #37
    Verticle? plowking's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    We goin' Sizzler
    Posts
    28,031

    Default Re: How similar are Curry and Kobe?

    Curry is the better player.

    Curry truly is a generational type player but people won't give him his due credit.

    LeBron and Curry are the Shaq and MJ of this era. The truly special players. Duncan and Kobe were great, but they just aren't the caliber of player of the ones mentioned. They may have won more than Shaq, and may go down with more championships than Curry and Bron, but you can tell watching the game who the better players are.

    Giannis looks to be in the next mix. Maybe Zion is next?

  8. #38
    College superstar Hittin_Shots's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    4,421

    Default Re: How similar are Curry and Kobe?

    Quote Originally Posted by hold this L
    Curry is better than your entire organization. He's done more in 1 year than your garbage organization has managed to achieve since its inception. You and the losers that comprise of your team are the last to speak on any of this.

    LeBron stans can talk that talk because he at least achieved something. So it means something. But from a Raptors fan..
    LeBron stans or stans in general, can't talk no talk. They should all fk right off.

  9. #39
    5-time NBA All-Star
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    11,427

    Default Re: How similar are Curry and Kobe?

    Quote Originally Posted by SpaceJam2
    Both of them started their careers with 3 beta rings, unable to outperform in the Finals.

    Kobe took six trips to the finals to get his first MVP (1/6). Curry is currently on four trips (0/4) without a single MVP.

    They both choked the big time game 7 Finals with 6/24 shooting (Kobe) and 6/19 shooting (Curry).

    Kobe has 1 regular-season MVP, Curry has 2. Kobe has two scoring titles, and Curry has 1...



    Also: They both blew a 3-1 lead.

    Dont put CURRY AND KOBE in the same sentence.. KOBE is not on CURRY's level..

  10. #40
    I go HAM TheCorporation's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    The 3ball slayer
    Posts
    8,522

    Default Re: How similar are Curry and Kobe?

    Quote Originally Posted by SpaceJam2
    How similar are Curry and Kobe? Makes sense you are fans of both beta boys.

    Both of them started their careers with 3 beta rings, unable to outperform in the Finals.

    Kobe took six trips to the finals to get his first MVP (1/6). Curry is currently on four trips (0/4) without a single MVP.

    They both choked the big time game 7 Finals with 6/24 shooting (Kobe) and 6/19 shooting (Curry).

    Kobe has 1 regular-season MVP
    Curry has 2.

    Kobe has two scoring titles
    Curry has 1

    Both made a daughter for 1st kid



    Also: They both blew a 3-1 lead.



    Anyone?

    Anyone?

  11. #41
    I go HAM TheCorporation's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    The 3ball slayer
    Posts
    8,522

    Default Re: How similar are Curry and Kobe?

    Quote Originally Posted by plowking
    Curry is the better player.

    Curry truly is a generational type player but people won't give him his due credit.

    LeBron and Curry are the Shaq and MJ of this era. The truly special players. Duncan and Kobe were great, but they just aren't the caliber of player of the ones mentioned. They may have won more than Shaq, and may go down with more championships than Curry and Bron, but you can tell watching the game who the better players are.

    Giannis looks to be in the next mix. Maybe Zion is next?
    Damn


    Kobe fans in utter shambles

  12. #42
    NBA Legend and Hall of Famer warriorfan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    25,718

    Default Re: How similar are Curry and Kobe?

    Dingo and Mamba are one in the same

    Clutch

    Alpha

    Extremely hung

    Basically the same player

  13. #43
    Consensus, Cemented Vino24's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Location
    Top 3
    Posts
    4,531

    Default Re: How similar are Curry and Kobe?

    Quote Originally Posted by warriorfan
    Dingo and Mamba are one in the same

    Clutch

    Alpha

    Extremely hung

    Basically the same player
    eh Curry absolutely shits all over kobe an offensive player. It's not even close.

  14. #44
    I go HAM TheCorporation's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    The 3ball slayer
    Posts
    8,522

    Default Re: How similar are Curry and Kobe?

    Quote Originally Posted by warriorfan
    Dingo and Mamba are one in the same

    Clutch

    Alpha

    Extremely hung

    Basically the same player
    Trust me they are extremely similar. Yikes

  15. #45
    Consensus, Cemented Vino24's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Location
    Top 3
    Posts
    4,531

    Default Re: How similar are Curry and Kobe?

    Quote Originally Posted by TheCorporation
    Trust me they are extremely similar. Yikes
    One is a career 45% shooter. One shoots 45% from 3pt range. Kobe just wouldn't cut it in the league today.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •