Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default I know it hurts watching the best player in the world playing for a canadian team

Please contain yourself guys...

Damn I can smell the hate all the way from Canada.
    He's scarier than LeBron right now. Haters are fuming...

KING.OF.THE.NORTH

Default Re: I know it hurts watching the best player in the world playing for a canadian team

Why didn't you make this thread last night? No one gives a shit about this now, the NBA Finals are being played currently

Titles are overrated Kblaze8855's Avatar

Default Re: I know it hurts watching the best player in the world playing for a canadian team

Virtually nobody gives a shit the Raptors play in Canada. And Leonard has about 35 true haters on the planet. Considering that...and this:

Why didn't you make this thread last night? No one gives a shit about this now, the NBA Finals are being played currently

Im gonna needs you to:

OP you're an embarrassing moron.

Stop repping my raps and go back to one of your other 15 teams.

Not airballing my layups anymore

Probably hurts most Americans seeing a far more sensible country to the north of their border. A country without a raging orangutan in charge.

Quote Originally Posted by Kblaze8855
    Name? She got a lil booty but I'll smash.

Kawhi is tied with Jokic as my fav players left in the playoffs. And I support him as the best in the game right now. BUT, OP is OP and finds a way to get everyone to hate everyone he makes threads on over and over.

Quote Originally Posted by red1
    OP you're an embarrassing moron.

Stop repping my raps and go back to one of your other 15 teams.
    For someone who doesn't give two ****s about me, you sure like to jump in my threads. Like I told you the other day I don't even calculate you, bro.

Back the fvck off, idiot.

You are melting down yet you just posted this, in the Raptors vs Sixers thread this:

kawhi has been the best player in the league since playoffs began. kid is unreal.
    So why are you so mad? You just hate me for absolutely no reason. You are an imbecile. And please gtfoh you idiotic piece of shit.

if you cant see why your posts make me cringe every time, then you'll never see it.

one of the cringiest posters I've ever seen on this board.

1 year rental

5-time NBA All-Star

RAPS will PROBABLY get snuffed down by Boston in ECF..

Ive been to San Antonio before it feels more like Mexico than America

Raps fans are the worst hahahaha

Same dude who said Kyle Lowry is best PG in the world?

Quote Originally Posted by DeRozan m8
    Raps fans are the worst hahahaha
    7 for 21 in a game 7 lol speaking of worst.

if you cant see why your posts make me cringe every time, then you'll never see it.

one of the cringiest posters I've ever seen on this board.
    If I was one of your groupies you wouldn't be saying that. I ain't a follower like the rest of y'all.

What you are failing to see idiot, is people making fun of the team you rep and the city you probably live in. But yet, you wanna call yourself a fan of the Raptors. It's all fun and games here. But you can piss off for taking shit personal, IDGAF. Nothing cringe about what I am posting. First off, none of you guys are experts.
    There's nothing more than you know about basketball than I do. Please sit your ass down and go cry elsewhere.