Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Default Re: I know it hurts watching the best player in the world playing for a canadian team

Durant plays for the Raptors?

Default Re: I know it hurts watching the best player in the world playing for a canadian team

Quote Originally Posted by Real14
    Durant plays for the Raptors?
    Kawhi is better than Durant.

Kawhi doesn't play with 3 other all stars. Kawhi was destroying GSW with Durant before Zaza pachulia injured him. Kawhi is a more efficient player, a more complete player than durant on both ends.

Quote Originally Posted by Manny98 View Post
    1 year rental

Quote Originally Posted by Axe View Post
    Yeah, it was. But a damn good one.

Quote Originally Posted by BurningHammer View Post
    Yeah, it was. But a damn good one.
    Stopping the warriors from three-peating was their greatest legacy, regardless of injuries to that team. Nothing more, nothing less. Also the last team to win before the covid era.

Quote Originally Posted by Axe View Post
    Stopping the warriors from three-peating was their greatest legacy, regardless of injuries to that team. Nothing more, nothing less. Also the last team to win before the covid era.
    All Toronto major sport teams' first championship followed by major disasters. Leafs first Stanley Cup in 1918 followed by Spanish Flu pandemic. Blue Jays World Series two-peat followed by LA earthquake and MLB strike. And you already know Raptors and COVID-19 pandemic.

Quote Originally Posted by BurningHammer View Post
    All Toronto major sport teams' first championship followed by major disasters. Leafs first Stanley Cup in 1918 followed by Spanish Flu pandemic. Blue Jays World Series two-peat followed by LA earthquake and MLB strike. And you already know Raptors and COVID-19 pandemic.
    Aw yikes. What coincidences!