Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
Results 46 to 59 of 59

Thread: Remember when Lebron teamed up with the next best player in the league?

  1. #46
    Banned TheCorporation's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    5* LeFam General
    Posts
    9,641

    Default Re: Remember when Lebron teamed up with the next best player in the league?

    Quote Originally Posted by 3ball
    Outside of game 5, Lebron averaged 21 on 41% for the rest of the 07' ECF

    so he was carried.... by his team's defense... They held the Pistons to below their normal averages and made it a defensive slugfest

    The Cavs did the same thing to the 08' Celtics in ecsf, which is how they took them 7 games despite 26 on 35% from lebron (woat offense)...

    Turns out that COY Mike Brown was a great defensive coach
    2008

    Post the 2008 Cavs and 2008 Celtics rosters please

    I'll wait

  2. #47
    NBA Legend and Hall of Famer 3ball's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Location
    that ghoulash joint
    Posts
    27,649

    Default Re: Remember when Lebron teamed up with the next best player in the league?

    Quote Originally Posted by TheCorporation
    2008

    Post the 2008 Cavs and 2008 Celtics rosters please

    I'll wait
    How did they go 7 games with lebron shooting 35% on 26 ppg?

  3. #48
    Banned TheCorporation's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    5* LeFam General
    Posts
    9,641

    Default Re: Remember when Lebron teamed up with the next best player in the league?

    Quote Originally Posted by 3ball
    How did they go 7 games with lebron shooting 35% on 26 ppg?
    Post the 2008 Cavs and 2008 Celtics rosters please

    I'll wait

  4. #49
    NBA Legend and Hall of Famer 3ball's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Location
    that ghoulash joint
    Posts
    27,649

    Default Re: Remember when Lebron teamed up with the next best player in the league?

    Quote Originally Posted by TheCorporation
    Post the 2008 Cavs and 2008 Celtics rosters please

    I'll wait
    Ur making my point

    Mike Brown's defense allowed the cavs to stay close despite the roster being outmatched and lebron playing like aids...

  5. #50
    Banned TheCorporation's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    5* LeFam General
    Posts
    9,641

    Default Re: Remember when Lebron teamed up with the next best player in the league?

    Quote Originally Posted by 3ball
    Ur making my point

    Mike Brown was a great defensive coach, and his defense allowed the cavs to stay close despite the roster being outmatched and lebron playing like aids...
    Post the 2008 Cavs and 2008 Celtics rosters please*

    I'll wait

  6. #51
    NBA Legend and Hall of Famer 3ball's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Location
    that ghoulash joint
    Posts
    27,649

    Default Re: Remember when Lebron teamed up with the next best player in the league?

    Quote Originally Posted by TheCorporation
    Post the 2008 Cavs and 2008 Celtics rosters please*

    I'll wait
    And I'll wait for you to realize what we're talking about

  7. #52
    2Willd & 2Fresh est.86 Real14's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Location
    Long Island, NY
    Posts
    17,699

    Default Re: Remember when Lebron teamed up with the next best player in the league?

    Quote Originally Posted by TheCorporation
    He's a Knicks fan, what do you expect?
    What's your team? Bitch made n.igga?

  8. #53
    2Willd & 2Fresh est.86 Real14's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Location
    Long Island, NY
    Posts
    17,699

    Default Re: Remember when Lebron teamed up with the next best player in the league?

    Quote Originally Posted by 3ball
    Outside of game 5, Lebron averaged 21 on 41% for the rest of the 07' ECF

    so he was carried.... by his team's defense... They held the Pistons to below their normal averages and made it a defensive slugfest

    The Cavs did the same thing to the 08' Celtics in ecsf, which is how they took them 7 games despite 26 on 35% from lebron (woat offense)...

    Turns out that COY Mike Brown was a great defensive coach
    Thank u. These haters always using a bullshit agenda.

  9. #54
    Trust the process. Bankaii's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Posts
    6,460

    Default Re: Remember when Lebron teamed up with the next best player in the league?

    Quote Originally Posted by Real14
    Thank u. These haters always using a bullshit agenda.
    That dude is talking about the rest of the series and 2008.
    You said LeBron got carried in 2007 ECF Game 5.

    Even 3Ball isn't dumb enough to try to argue that. Make your own argument you little bitch. Or admit you were talking you out of your ass.

  10. #55
    Banned TheCorporation's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    5* LeFam General
    Posts
    9,641

    Default Re: Remember when Lebron teamed up with the next best player in the league?

    Quote Originally Posted by Bankaii
    That dude is talking about the rest of the series and 2008.
    You said LeBron got carried in 2007 ECF Game 5.

    Even 3Ball isn't dumb enough to try to argue that. Make your own argument you little bitch. Or admit you were talking you out of your ass.
    Dont tempt him

    Btw, I'm stil waiting on the 2008 Rosters from 3ball

  11. #56
    2Willd & 2Fresh est.86 Real14's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Location
    Long Island, NY
    Posts
    17,699

    Default Re: Remember when Lebron teamed up with the next best player in the league?

    Quote Originally Posted by Bankaii
    That dude is talking about the rest of the series and 2008.
    You said LeBron got carried in 2007 ECF Game 5.

    Even 3Ball isn't dumb enough to try to argue that. Make your own argument you little bitch. Or admit you were talking you out of your ass.
    Gibson didnt went crazy over the last 2 games in 2007 ECF u dumb bitch?

  12. #57
    Trust the process. Bankaii's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Posts
    6,460

    Default Re: Remember when Lebron teamed up with the next best player in the league?

    Quote Originally Posted by Real14
    Gibson didnt went crazy over the last 2 games in 2007 ECF u dumb bitch?
    In game 5 he had 11 points on 29% and fouled out before the game was even over.

    That’s going crazy??

  13. #58
    2Willd & 2Fresh est.86 Real14's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Location
    Long Island, NY
    Posts
    17,699

    Default Re: Remember when Lebron teamed up with the next best player in the league?

    Quote Originally Posted by Bankaii
    In game 5 he had 11 points on 29% and fouled out before the game was even over.

    That’s going crazy??
    Well last 3 games, whatever lol.
    Even 11 points was a lot for him so there u go.

  14. #59
    Trust the process. Bankaii's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Posts
    6,460

    Default Re: Remember when Lebron teamed up with the next best player in the league?

    Quote Originally Posted by Real14
    Well last 3 games, whatever lol.
    Even 11 points was a lot for him so there u go.
    This dude legit didn

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •