Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 31 to 43 of 43

Thread: MRI came back, got Fatty Liver Disease

  1. #31
    Banned SpaceJam2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Posts
    6,346

    Default Re: MRI came back, got Fatty Liver Disease

    Quote Originally Posted by Draz
    What's 18/6?

    Will fasting help?

    I'm going to trim down. I'm skinny fat. I'll do cardio 5-7 times a week. I think I have elevated ALT from also the extra belly fat.

    They obviously seen severe fat on the liver so my diet has to change..

    16 hours of fasting, 8 hour eating window per day

    Basically eat from 11 am to 7 pm ONLY

    So skip breakfast and never eat late

  2. #32
    Repeal FATCA Hawker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    21,094

    Default Re: MRI came back, got Fatty Liver Disease

    Just had a burrito, couple beers and a cookie. Liver feeling great.

  3. #33
    Alpha Tarheel rufuspaul's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Charlotte
    Posts
    23,821

    Default Re: MRI came back, got Fatty Liver Disease

    Quote Originally Posted by Hawker
    Just had a burrito, couple beers and a cookie. Liver feeling great.


  4. #34
    The People's Choice Draz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Strong Men Island
    Posts
    20,847

    Default Re: MRI came back, got Fatty Liver Disease

    I couldn't even not eat breakfast until 9:30am without my stomach killing me

    Fck that

  5. #35
    Bucks Brigade Jasper's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    13,626

    Default Re: MRI came back, got Fatty Liver Disease

    Quote Originally Posted by Draz
    I couldn't even not eat breakfast until 9:30am without my stomach killing me

    Fck that
    they tell you how long you have ??

  6. #36
    Valley Boyz highwhey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    23,852

    Default Re: MRI came back, got Fatty Liver Disease

    Quote Originally Posted by Jasper
    they tell you how long you have ??

  7. #37
    Valley Boyz highwhey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    23,852

    Default Re: MRI came back, got Fatty Liver Disease

    cmon bro, do fasting and keto. your body gets used to it. this is coming from someone who's always hungry. your body gets adjusted to not eating pretty quickly. just drink black coffee and lots of water, that will curb ur hunger

  8. #38
    I go HAM TheCorporation's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    The 3ball slayer
    Posts
    8,522

    Default Re: MRI came back, got Fatty Liver Disease

    Quote Originally Posted by highwhey
    cmon bro, do fasting and keto. your body gets used to it. this is coming from someone who's always hungry. your body gets adjusted to not eating pretty quickly. just drink black coffee and lots of water, that will curb ur hunger
    This

  9. #39
    I go HAM TheCorporation's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    The 3ball slayer
    Posts
    8,522

    Default Re: MRI came back, got Fatty Liver Disease

    Quote Originally Posted by highwhey
    this nikka just posted a snap with a beer in his hand
    Yall got snap groups without me TF ?!

    Whats yall names?

  10. #40
    Valley Boyz highwhey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    23,852

    Default Re: MRI came back, got Fatty Liver Disease

    Quote Originally Posted by TheCorporation
    Yall got snap groups without me TF ?!

    Whats yall names?


    i don't wona post it in public cuz theres some dudes on here that will stalk me. if u have draz added tho we can make it work

  11. #41
    Local High School Star Rolando's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    1,671

    Default Re: MRI came back, got Fatty Liver Disease

    Quote Originally Posted by Draz
    What's 18/6?

    Will fasting help?

    I'm going to trim down. I'm skinny fat. I'll do cardio 5-7 times a week. I think I have elevated ALT from also the extra belly fat.

    They obviously seen severe fat on the liver so my diet has to change..
    Cardio doesn't really help burning fat after a while. Your body just adapts.....Unless every cardio session is more intense than the last.

    Do intervals or at least mix up the pace and intensity a bit too.

    Of course, lifting weights would be even better.

  12. #42
    I Insist JohnnySic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Boston, MA
    Posts
    11,314

    Default Re: MRI came back, got Fatty Liver Disease

    "Cardio doesn't burn fat" is broscience. People are just lazy or dont like cardio. If your diet is on point, adding cardio helps a lot, especially hiit. I never got leaner than when I was doing wind sprints every day.

  13. #43
    I go HAM TheCorporation's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    The 3ball slayer
    Posts
    8,522

    Default Re: MRI came back, got Fatty Liver Disease

    Quote Originally Posted by highwhey


    i don't wona post it in public cuz theres some dudes on here that will stalk me. if u have draz added tho we can make it work
    I dont have Draz added Damn

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •