Page 3 of 112 FirstFirst 1234561353103 ... LastLast

Thread: Bucks vs. Raptors Series Thread (Eastern Conference Finals)

Local High School Star Rudeboy3's Avatar

Default Re: Bucks vs. Raptors Series Thread (Eastern Conference Finals)

Quote Originally Posted by ImKobe
    Marc Gasol will be key for the Raptors in this series. Giannis was destroying the Raps offensively in the RS, but they played all 4 games before the trade.
    You do know Giannis has shit on Marc Gasol all this when he was with the griz right?

A tough one for me. Leaning bucks. Kwahi I think will play better then Giannis but the bucks shooting will get them there.such a hard one tho. I don't really mind who wins

I rule the local playground DocSlam's Avatar

If Middleton and Bledsoe play to their potential, I'll take the Bucks in 6 or 7

This shit is going seven games.

I think Kawhi should play up on Giannis. Most guys play way off him daring him to shoot jumpers.

Giannis isn't taking the bait. He just closes the space and gets momentum going to the basket.

Toronto could win this if they don't choke. we already know Kawhi is going to show up and deliver a great performance, but they need Siakam to drop 20, Lowry minimum 15, Dany hit some 3's, Gasol hit some mid range, a 3 from Ibaka or 2.

all hands on deck basically, but I really doubt Toronto (besides Kawhi) shows up.

Bucks in 6. I think Kawhi will meet or exceed Giannis, but ultimately the Bucks will shoot the ball better.

Quote Originally Posted by highwhey
    Toronto could win this if they don't choke. we already know Kawhi is going to show up and deliver a great performance, but they need Siakam to drop 20, Lowry minimum 15, Dany hit some 3's, Gasol hit some mid range, a 3 from Ibaka or 2.

all hands on deck basically, but I really doubt Toronto (besides Kawhi) shows up.

Bucks in 6. I think Kawhi will meet or exceed Giannis, but ultimately the Bucks will shoot the ball better.
    I mean, pulling out yesterday's win was a big confidence boost. Plus, I feel like a team's poise under pressure starts with the best player and the rest follow, and Kawhi is ice in the clutch.

This should be a good series in any event. I wonder if the Bucks have had too much time off and come out flat, it's the rest vs. momentum argument.

Quote Originally Posted by Phoenix
    I mean, pulling out yesterday's win was a big confidence boost. Plus, I feel like a team's poise under pressure starts with the best player and the rest follow, and Kawhi is ice in the clutch.

This should be a good series in any event. I wonder if the Bucks have had too much time off and come out flat, it's the rest vs. momentum argument.
    you would think so, but their offense goes stale at times, yesterday they missed wide open shots...that's my concern. wide open shots and you brick them? in a game 7 none the less. bucks are much better shooting team than the sixers, so toronto won't get away with having bad shooting stretches/games.

and as for Bucks having a week off, normally i'd say rust can be a factor, but it benefits Brogdon since he's just come back from injury.

i said it when the playoffs had just begun, Toronto has a high ceiling, as much as any team, but they have the lowest ceiling in that when their offense goes cold...it's BAD. think about it, Lowry and Siakam can both drop 20-25 a night but at the same time have a bad game and finish with 10pts each. and it's not just them both, Gasol and Ibaka, and even Danny Green all seem to go cold at the same time. Danyy Green played 30mins last night and only had 2pts. the game before that? 35 minutes with 8pts on 2-8 shooting

Well things ended up where the regular season suggested it should for once. Let's see how this plays out...

Quote Originally Posted by Grey Dawn
    This guys Raptors hard on still raging.

Thanks for all the failed predictions in the last few months, I think you help them win
    Craptors ain't winning shit foh

May as well start the NBA finals now tbh

Quote Originally Posted by sdot_thadon
    Well things ended up where the regular season suggested it should for once. Let's see how this plays out...
    a nice upset on the warriors would be entertaining.

Gasol needs to start shooting if the Raps are going to be competitive. He was passing up open shots consistently. Open shots aren't easy to come by in the playoffs.

Friendliest Poster :) E_Stamkos's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Manny98
    Craptors ain't winning shit foh

May as well start the NBA finals now tbh
    Yeah you're probably right Manny.

If only we held onto Ed Davis all those years back. Maybe then we'd stand a chance.

With your burger flipping ass

Quote Originally Posted by Rudeboy3
    You do know Giannis has shit on Marc Gasol all this when he was with the griz right?
    You mean the rebuilding version of Memphis? I'm talking about Gasol's help defense and keeping Giannis out of the paint for Toronto... Marc did a great job against Philly and his defense will be key in this series as well.

Quote Originally Posted by tontoz
    I think Kawhi should play up on Giannis. Most guys play way off him daring him to shoot jumpers.

Giannis isn't taking the bait. He just closes the space and gets momentum going to the basket.
    It's like the Lebron conundrum. You want to give him space and invite the jumper but you also don't want to give him space to build momentum. I think it will vary depending on the physical abilities of the individual defender.