Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 67
  1. #1
    Local High School Star
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    1,975

    Default If you're into your cousin, you just might be a

    ...Muslim.

    https://wikiislam.net/wiki/Cousin_Marriage_in_Islam

    [quote]
    In Pakistan, where there has been cousin marriage for generations, and according to professor Anne-Marie Nybo Andersen from South Danish University, the current rate is 70%,[11] one study estimated infant mortality at 12.7 percent for married double first cousins, 7.9 percent for first cousins, 9.2 percent for first cousins once removed/double second cousins, 6.9 percent for second cousins, and 5.1 percent among non-consanguineous progeny. Among double first cousin progeny, 41.2 percent of pre-reproductive deaths were associated with the expression of detrimental recessive genes, with equivalent values of 26.0, 14.9, and 8.1 percent for first cousins, first cousins once removed/double second cousins, and second cousins respectively.

    A BBC report discussed Pakistanis in the United Kingdom, 55% of whom marry a first cousin. Given the high rate of such marriages, many children come from repeat generations of first-cousin marriages. The report states that these children are 13 times more likely than the general population to produce children with genetic disorders, and one in ten children of first-cousin marriages in Birmingham either dies in infancy or develops a serious disability.[12]

    The BBC also states that Pakistani-Britons, who account for some 3% of all births in the UK, produce "just under a third" of all British children with genetic illnesses. Published studies show that mean perinatal mortality in the Pakistani community of 15.7 per thousand significantly exceeds that in the indigenous population and all other ethnic groups in Britain. Congenital anomalies account for 41 percent of all British Pakistani infant deaths.[13][14][15][16]

    Worldwide, it has been estimated that almost half of all Muslims are inbred:

    A rough estimate shows that close to half of all Muslims in the world are inbred: In Pakistan, 70 percent of all marriages are between first cousins (so-called "consanguinity") and in Turkey the amount is between 25-30 percent.[17]

    Statistical research on Arabic countries shows that up to 34 percent of all marriages in Algiers are consanguine (blood related), 46 percent in Bahrain, 33 percent in Egypt, 80 percent in Nubia (southern area in Egypt), 60 percent in Iraq, 64 percent in Jordan, 64 percent in Kuwait, 42 percent in Lebanon, 48 percent in Libya, 47 percent in Mauritania, 54 percent in Qatar, 67 percent in Saudi Arabia, 63 percent in Sudan, 40 percent in Syria, 39 percent in Tunisia, 54 percent in the United Arabic Emirates and 45 percent in Yemen.[18][19]

    The British geneticist, Professor Steve Jones, giving The John Maddox Lecture at the 2011 Hay Festival had stated in relation to Muslim inbreeding, "It is common in the Islamic world to marry your brother

  2. #2
    Knicks all da way imdaman99's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    NYC
    Posts
    25,534

    Default Re: If you're into your cousin, you just might be a

    Man enough of this shit. If you believe in Adam and Eve, we are all a product of inbreeding

    But I can confirm, one of my aunts wanted me to marry a cousin I was like bye

  3. #3
    Local High School Star
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    1,975

    Default Re: If you're into your cousin, you just might be a

    I don't believe in Adam and Eve. Only a special class of retards believe that.

    Even a child (at least one who hasn't been force fed religious bullshit) can come to the conclusion that a white couple can't produce black, brown, tan, or yellow pigmented offspring.

  4. #4
    ... iamgine's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    14,910

    Default Re: If you're into your cousin, you just might be a

    What if your cousin is hot

  5. #5
    NBA Superstar FKAri's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    14,330

    Default Re: If you're into your cousin, you just might be a

    Technically East Asians (Chinese/Japanese/Koreans) are the most inbred. They underwent the most significant population bottle neck that we know of.
    Quote Originally Posted by greymatter
    I don't believe in Adam and Eve. Only a special class of retards believe that.

    Even a child (at least one who hasn't been force fed religious bullshit) can come to the conclusion that a white couple can't produce black, brown, tan, or yellow pigmented offspring.
    So you don't believe in evolution either?

  6. #6
    Valley Boyz highwhey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    22,057

    Default Re: If you're into your cousin, you just might be a

    Quote Originally Posted by iamgine
    What if your cousin is hot
    then DM me her snap

  7. #7
    Land o' Lakes sammichoffate's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    7,387

    Default Re: If you're into your cousin, you just might be a

    Quote Originally Posted by iamgine
    What if your cousin is hot
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lEUT0NDJe_A

  8. #8
    5-time NBA All-Star
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Connecticut
    Posts
    11,378

    Default Re: If you're into your cousin, you just might be a

    Muslim here.
    Parents are not cousins

    And even if they were I wouldn't care. God/Allah makes the rules on who gets to marry who. Not people. He is the Creator, He knows us better than we know ourselves.

    Why is every islamophobic kafir (see coin24's and tomtucker's and bignbafan and objectivity posts---always bringing up screwing animals ) OBSESSED with sex, FULL of pride (exactly what have you people achieved to render yourselves superior to others?), and delude themselves with a firm belief that they are somehow so much smarter than people who believe in God (again what intellectual accolades do you people possess and do you honestly think you are leading your life in the optimal way)?
    Last edited by JEFFERSON MONEY; 05-13-2019 at 02:43 AM.

  9. #9
    NBA Superstar coin24's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    14,668

    Default Re: If you're into your cousin, you just might be a

    Quote Originally Posted by JEFFERSON MONEY
    Muslim here.
    Parents are not cousins

    And even if they were I wouldn't care. God/Allah makes the rules on who gets to marry who. Not people. He is the Creator, He knows us better than we know ourselves.

    Why is every islamophobic kafir (see coin24's and tomtucker's and bignbafan and objectivity posts---always bringing up screwing animals ) OBSESSED with sex, FULL of pride (exactly what have you people achieved to render yourselves superior to others?), and delude themselves with a firm belief that they are somehow so much smarter than people who believe in God (again what intellectual accolades do you people possess and do you honestly think you are leading your life in the optimal way)?
    It's been pointed out multiple times than inbreeding causes birth defects etc and your people continue to do this..
    Blaming it on allahs way..

    If you aren't forced into this as you claim, then why continue the idiocy??

    The average iq in the Middle East is very low for a reason. Those are facts, not islamaphobia you blind fool

  10. #10
    NBA rookie of the year jstern's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    6,607

    Default Re: If you're into your cousin, you just might be a

    Walk on Water is not Muslim.

  11. #11
    Repeal FATCA Hawker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    20,134

    Default Re: If you're into your cousin, you just might be a

    Quote Originally Posted by JEFFERSON MONEY
    Muslim here.
    Parents are not cousins

    And even if they were I wouldn't care. God/Allah makes the rules on who gets to marry who. Not people. He is the Creator, He knows us better than we know ourselves.

    Why is every islamophobic kafir (see coin24's and tomtucker's and bignbafan and objectivity posts---always bringing up screwing animals ) OBSESSED with sex, FULL of pride (exactly what have you people achieved to render yourselves superior to others?), and delude themselves with a firm belief that they are somehow so much smarter than people who believe in God (again what intellectual accolades do you people possess and do you honestly think you are leading your life in the optimal way)?
    You're really grasping for straws if you think it's islamophobic to be against inbreeding. Truly sad and pathetic. Inbreeding produces low IQ individuals who can't function in the modern world - we don't need these people in western society. We will continue to point this out and continue to point out it's ongoing in muslim countries as there's an obvious connection. It's not islamophobic to make obvious observations.

    Didn't you get a medical degree as well?

    This isn't about being superior to others at all. Stop trying to cry and play victim.

  12. #12
    Decent playground baller LeCola's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Posts
    336

    Default Re: If you're into your cousin, you just might be a

    It seems disgusting because usually we grow up with our cousins like brothers/sisters. However, in some cultures people have lots of children.

    Imagine your father has 6 siblings, your mother has 6 siblings. Also, each of them has 7 children. So, it means 84 cousins. Also, you have 6 siblings. So, there would not be strong relationships between your cousins like borther/sisters.

  13. #13
    NBA Superstar fiddy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Hell
    Posts
    14,965

    Default Re: If you're into your cousin, you just might be a

    Quote Originally Posted by imdaman99
    Man enough of this shit. If you believe in Adam and Eve, we are all a product of inbreeding

    But I can confirm, one of my aunts wanted me to marry a cousin I was like bye
    She wasnt hot enough?

  14. #14
    Whap'em ZenMaster's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    6,229

    Default Re: If you're into your cousin, you just might be a

    Quote Originally Posted by LeCola
    It seems disgusting because usually we grow up with our cousins like brothers/sisters. However, in some cultures people have lots of children.

    Imagine your father has 6 siblings, your mother has 6 siblings. Also, each of them has 7 children. So, it means 84 cousins. Also, you have 6 siblings. So, there would not be strong relationships between your cousins like borther/sisters.
    Whether or not is disgusting is up for the individual to decide, personally I think you make a fair point as to why it's considered differently in certain cultures. The problem though, are the effects of this on the children being born, from what I understand those are mainly mortality rate, birth defects and low IQ. All things bad and all things I don't think any parent want for any of their children.
    IMO this would continue due to either people not being knowledgeable about it, or because something in their culture that they deem more important goes against the medical facts on the issue.
    I wish it wasn't so, but it's already been described in this thread what "that" is, it's the word of God/Allah.

    It's just a stark difference in mind set:

    1) It's proven that cousins having children together highly increases the chances of the children either dying early, being born with defects, or having low IQ. All those things are bad both in the short and long term both for the kids and parents, so having a child between cousins isn't something that should happen.

    2) It's proven that cousins having children together highly increases the chances of the children either dying early, being born with defects, or having low IQ. But God/Allah knows us better than we know ourselves.

  15. #15
    Wicked F*ckin Retahded Derka's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Cape Cod, MA
    Posts
    9,619

    Default Re: If you're into your cousin, you just might be a

    Quote Originally Posted by ZenMaster
    Whether or not is disgusting is up for the individual to decide, personally I think you make a fair point as to why it's considered differently in certain cultures. The problem though, are the effects of this on the children being born, from what I understand those are mainly mortality rate, birth defects and low IQ. All things bad and all things I don't think any parent want for any of their children.
    IMO this would continue due to either people not being knowledgeable about it, or because something in their culture that they deem more important goes against the medical facts on the issue.
    I wish it wasn't so, but it's already been described in this thread what "that" is, it's the word of God/Allah.

    It's just a stark difference in mind set:

    1) It's proven that cousins having children together highly increases the chances of the children either dying early, being born with defects, or having low IQ. All those things are bad both in the short and long term both for the kids and parents, so having a child between cousins isn't something that should happen.

    2) It's proven that cousins having children together highly increases the chances of the children either dying early, being born with defects, or having low IQ. But God/Allah knows us better than we know ourselves.
    All part of the master plan. Producing low-IQ nitwits en masse leads to a generation of low-IQ nitwits who will continue to blindly believe that an invisible spooky father figure who lives in the sky has demanded all of this.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •