Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Results 46 to 60 of 67

Thread: If you're into your cousin, you just might be a

  1. #46
    ray allen fan red1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    "ray allen,his 3pointer,bang!"
    Posts
    21,828

    Default Re: If you're into your cousin, you just might be a

    Quote Originally Posted by TheMan
    Actually, our hoops team won the city school title one year when I was there and came in second another time

  2. #47
    Repping mis Mexicanas! TheMan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    amongst wackos
    Posts
    14,474

    Default Re: If you're into your cousin, you just might be a

    Quote Originally Posted by red1
    You don't have too and I don't care

  3. #48
    ray allen fan red1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    "ray allen,his 3pointer,bang!"
    Posts
    21,828

    Default Re: If you're into your cousin, you just might be a

    Quote Originally Posted by TheMan
    You don't have too and I don't care
    just f[COLOR="Black"]u[/COLOR]cking with you




    btw you gonna jump the fence or nah?



  4. #49
    NBA Superstar FKAri's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    14,627

    Default Re: If you're into your cousin, you just might be a

    Quote Originally Posted by JEFFERSON MONEY
    Muslim here.
    Parents are not cousins

    And even if they were I wouldn't care. God/Allah makes the rules on who gets to marry who. Not people. He is the Creator, He knows us better than we know ourselves.

    Why is every islamophobic kafir (see coin24's and tomtucker's and bignbafan and objectivity posts---always bringing up screwing animals ) OBSESSED with sex, FULL of pride (exactly what have you people achieved to render yourselves superior to others?), and delude themselves with a firm belief that they are somehow so much smarter than people who believe in God (again what intellectual accolades do you people possess and do you honestly think you are leading your life in the optimal way)?
    RIP BigNBAFan. He truly suffered God's wrath for his wickedness

  5. #50
    Repping mis Mexicanas! TheMan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    amongst wackos
    Posts
    14,474

    Default Re: If you're into your cousin, you just might be a

    Quote Originally Posted by FKAri
    RIP BigNBAFan. He truly suffered God's wrath for his wickedness


    Scuzzy and Natejizzle went to town on dat ass

  6. #51
    ray allen fan red1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    "ray allen,his 3pointer,bang!"
    Posts
    21,828

    Default Re: If you're into your cousin, you just might be a

    Quote Originally Posted by FKAri
    RIP BigNBAFan. He truly suffered God's wrath for his wickedness

  7. #52
    Local High School Star
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    1,975

    Default Re: If you're into your cousin, you just might be a

    Quote Originally Posted by FKAri
    Technically East Asians (Chinese/Japanese/Koreans) are the most inbred. They underwent the most significant population bottle neck that we know of.
    And technically, only a moron would claim or believe that.

    Inbreeding exponentially increases rate of genetic illnesses. East Asians aren't even remotely close to topping that list, nor are they anywhere close to being mentioned amongst regions with the highest rates of "consanguineous marriages". North Africa, the Middle East, Western Asia (the -stan countries), and parts of southern India top the list.

    The only "bottlenecks" to speak of are the natural barriers that limited contact between China from the modern day -stan countries, Russia, and Japan being on an island. Being on an island is about as big of a bottleneck as it gets. The smaller the worse. Claiming the world's largest population on the world's largest continent as having the biggest bottleneck is about as stupid a claim as it comes.

    There's also the fact that inbreeding is a cultural taboo in these countries; especially China because of Confucianism.

    If you want to see a perfect example of population bottleneck leading to inbreeding, see the UK before modern travel.

    So you don't believe in evolution either?
    Only a special kind of moron would infer that that's my position based on what I said.

  8. #53
    Local High School Star
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    1,975

    Default Re: If you're into your cousin, you just might be a

    Quote Originally Posted by red1
    OP's acting like he doesn't have any hot cousins.



    fukk outta here.
    Are you able to admire a cousin's assets without wanting to marry and impregnate her?

  9. #54
    NBA Superstar FKAri's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    14,627

    Default Re: If you're into your cousin, you just might be a

    Quote Originally Posted by greymatter
    And technically, only a moron would claim or believe that.

    Inbreeding exponentially increases rate of genetic illnesses. East Asians aren't even remotely close to topping that list, nor are they anywhere close to being mentioned amongst regions with the highest rates of "consanguineous marriages". North Africa, the Middle East, Western Asia (the -stan countries), and parts of southern India top the list.

    The only "bottlenecks" to speak of are the natural barriers that limited contact between China from the modern day -stan countries, Russia, and Japan being on an island. Being on an island is about as big of a bottleneck as it gets. The smaller the worse. Claiming the world's largest population on the world's largest continent as having the biggest bottleneck is about as stupid a claim as it comes.

    There's also the fact that inbreeding is a cultural taboo in these countries; especially China because of Confucianism.

    If you want to see a perfect example of population bottleneck leading to inbreeding, see the UK before modern travel.



    Only a special kind of moron would infer that that's my position based on what I said.
    East Asians don't top the list of genetic illnesses so it must mean they never experienced a population bottle neck? Is this how you think logic works? And cultural taboos today have any bearing on what took place possibly thousands of years ago?

    You know in the age of Google, even ignorant individuals can claim that they are knowledgeable about things they have no ****ing idea about. But it takes a "special kind of moron" to stand his ground without even doing so much as a Google search. I'll keep your user name in mind so I don't accidentally read any of your BS again.

  10. #55
    5-time NBA All-Star
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Connecticut
    Posts
    11,404

    Default Re: If you're into your cousin, you just might be a

    That exposure BIgNBAFAN experienced here is just a tap on the wrist compared to the humiliation he will face to come (if he doesn't repent).

    Burning in flames so hot that the LIGHTEST PUNISHMENT feels like the BRAIN is BOILING
    Feeling utter pain, desperation, hope
    Preferring to be DUST (yes DEATH and NON-EXISTENCE preferrable to Hellfire)
    Painful thirst unquenched by BOILING WATER.
    Hunger
    SKINS ROASTING IN A BLAZING FIRE and ROASTING and ROASTING
    Being stung by scorpions/snakes/creatures
    SCREECHES AND YOWLS
    UTTER HUMILIATION

    And on that note, the same punishment/humiliation happened to poido.

    And it's happened to Chewing

    And it's happening to greymatter right now.

    And it will happen to others.

    Nobody's safe.


    Because they rejected Allah (SWT) and His Messenger.

    There is still time to repent.

  11. #56
    5-time NBA All-Star
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Connecticut
    Posts
    11,404

    Default Re: If you're into your cousin, you just might be a

    Quote Originally Posted by Hawker
    You're really grasping for straws if you think it's islamophobic to be against inbreeding. Truly sad and pathetic. Inbreeding produces low IQ individuals who can't function in the modern world - we don't need these people in western society. We will continue to point this out and continue to point out it's ongoing in muslim countries as there's an obvious connection. It's not islamophobic to make obvious observations.

    Didn't you get a medical degree as well?

    This isn't about being superior to others at all. Stop trying to cry and play victim.

    Silence kafir.

    Your hypocrisy and injustice are so blatant.

    Someone makes a clear observation that the poster greymatter posts stink of filthy intellectual arrogance and this is "crying" to you? Let me guess everyone who is not of your train of thought has sand in their vag.

    It certainly has to do with superiority as you and your ilk think you are so advanced and progressive and exporting your ideologies and devastating Muslim countries all the while throwing jabs at Muslims and forgetting to criticize your own ungrateful insolent arrogant corrupt kuffar ways .

    It's you kaffirs that need to start realizing this Earth does not belong to you .

  12. #57
    NBA Legend and Hall of Famer tpols's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    25,875

    Default Re: If you're into your cousin, you just might be a

    this dude is on a one way trip to allllllahahah town.

    Sad shit. I guess a man in despair has to rest his conscience somewhere.

    I wonder what happened...

  13. #58
    Repeal FATCA Hawker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    20,413

    Default Re: If you're into your cousin, you just might be a

    Quote Originally Posted by JEFFERSON MONEY
    Silence kafir.

    Your hypocrisy and injustice are so blatant.

    Someone makes a clear observation that the poster greymatter posts stink of filthy intellectual arrogance and this is "crying" to you? Let me guess everyone who is not of your train of thought has sand in their vag.

    It certainly has to do with superiority as you and your ilk think you are so advanced and progressive and exporting your ideologies and devastating Muslim countries all the while throwing jabs at Muslims and forgetting to criticize your own ungrateful insolent arrogant corrupt kuffar ways .

    It's you kaffirs that need to start realizing this Earth does not belong to you .
    Pointing out inbreeding isn't showing intellectual superiority dude. You can't take criticism.

    The US is more progressive than muslim countries - that is true. Of course the US/western nations has issues but your false equivalencies always fall short.

    Not all problems in Muslim countries trace back to western intervention - that's you lacking self examination and responsibility.

    You're certainly an extremist with your use of kafir.

  14. #59
    5-time NBA All-Star
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Connecticut
    Posts
    11,404

    Default Re: If you're into your cousin, you just might be a

    Quote Originally Posted by tpols
    this dude is on a one way trip to allllllahahah town.

    Sad shit. I guess a man in despair has to rest his conscience somewhere.

    I wonder what happened...

    That is indeed an accurate description of your destruction boy. Minus the unacceptable manner in which you attempted to blaspheme.

    And yes kafirs like yourself fill their lives up with entertainment and vice to drown out the conscience within as time ticks and death approaches.

    It is indeed very sad that you repeatedly choose mockery and disbelief to your welfare.

    I too wonder what happened that made you forget your own soul.

  15. #60
    NBA Legend and Hall of Famer tpols's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    25,875

    Default Re: If you're into your cousin, you just might be a

    Quote Originally Posted by JEFFERSON MONEY
    That is indeed an accurate description of your destruction boy. Minus the unacceptable manner in which you attempted to blaspheme.

    And yes kafirs like yourself fill their lives up with entertainment and vice to drown out the conscience within as time ticks and death approaches.

    It is indeed very sad that you repeatedly choose mockery and disbelief to your welfare.

    I too wonder what happened that made you forget your own soul.

    mate your arrogance and anger have consumed you.

    in a time your religion called for peace and reverence...

    the funniest thing is there will be no rubbing it in when youre gone

    thats why i do it here.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •