Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast

Decent college freshman Ben Simmons 25's Avatar

Default Re: Fast Food Tier List

That guy's opinion is absolute DOG SHIT.

Look... I'm not even going to talk about the vast majority of the list except one or two...

Chick Fil A.

This place is the TOP OF THE FOOD CHAIN when it comes to fast food. They have high quality food (for it being fast food) and it's actually served quickly and with a smile. The amount of customers they are able to successfully service quickly within a day is ****ing mind boggling. And because they're not a bunch of shortsighted assholes, they actually, you know... staff their stores... which leads to them being able to pump out orders at light speed compared to most of the others.

This ****ing moron put Little Caesars and McDonald's above Chick Fil A? Are you ****ing joking?

Taco Bell & Wendy's and those dogshit pizza places compared to Chick Fil A?

WHAT THE ****?

Chick Fil A goes beyond the food. They offer you an experience. The rest of those places flat out don't.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer tpols's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Ben Simmons 25
    The amount of customers they are able to successfully service quickly within a day is ****ing mind boggling.

the same could be said about your moms homie.

Quote Originally Posted by tpols
    the same could be said about your moms homie.

Look... I'm not even going to talk about the vast majority of the list except one or two...

Chick Fil A.

This place is the TOP OF THE FOOD CHAIN when it comes to fast food. They have high quality food (for it being fast food) and it's actually served quickly and with a smile. The amount of customers they are able to successfully service quickly within a day is ****ing mind boggling. And because they're not a bunch of shortsighted assholes, they actually, you know... staff their stores... which leads to them being able to pump out orders at light speed compared to most of the others.

This ****ing moron put Little Caesars and McDonald's above Chick Fil A? Are you ****ing joking?

WHAT THE ****?

Chick Fil A goes beyond the food. They offer you an experience. The rest of those places flat out don't.
    i didn't watch the video cuz i read your comment 1st and realized i didn't have to.

you definitely gotta be crazy to rank those places above chick fil a. that place serves really good food with great customer service, the food quality is even comparable to some restaurants. not high end by any means, but way better than most of the national fast food chains.

the macdonalds quarter pounder is actually legit... they cook it fresh and its decent quality imo. also 2 for 5.

for reference i had a bacon burger from five guys yesterday... 9.02 with tax... just one burger no side. wtf...

And i know mcdonalds aint shit because when i eat burgerking or any of the fried shit i feel the slight sickness. (dont do that anymore) Never ever felt sick off a qpounder.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer Manny98's Avatar

I still need to try Five Guys i don't get why It's so expensive for just a Burger and ****ing fries is it actually that good

Subway should be at least C tier imo

Pizza Hut should be F tier its disgusting

Chick Fil A.

WHAT THE ****?

A man is right.

There should be five tiers (bottom, low, mid, high, top). That's what many use in Smash Bros and other fighting games.

McDonalds is high tier. Wendy's is top tier. They check all the boxes including value.

Five Guys has good burgers but shit fries. Their milkshakes are top tier tho. They are low high-tier or high mid-tier.

KFC is bottom tier these days sadly. Subway is low tier now. Domino's is mid tier.

The lowest tier is panda express. Place sucks.

High tier is dibella subs, Jersey Mike

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer Smoke117's Avatar

Carls Jr isn't that low tier. I like it anyway.

Good High School Starter Lord P's Avatar

[QUOTE=egokiller]The lowest tier is panda express. Place sucks.

High tier is dibella subs, Jersey Mike

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer Jasper's Avatar

all fast food beef is bleached first before it hits the consumer...

something to remember .

Chicken is not yard raised , so it has enough toxins that hit the consumers as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Smoke117
    Carls Jr isn't that low tier. I like it anyway.

Youre not exactly known for being high brow..

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer Smoke117's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by tpols
    Youre not exactly known for being high brow..
    Yeah, because we're not talking about fast food here. There is no high brow when it comes to fast food. This is also hilarious coming from you considering all the stupid nonsensical bullshit you spew.