Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 16 to 26 of 26

Thread: its f*cked how kawhi was the last legit finals mvp. and about to be one again

  1. #16
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Location
    ISH Legend since 2009
    Posts
    9,425

    Default Re: its f*cked how kawhi was the last legit finals mvp. and about to be one again

    Quote Originally Posted by Sakkreth

    Ok
    fake padded garbage time numbers


    cavs first victory:

    0-2 +2 K. Irving makes 2-pt shot from 12 ft
    0-4 +2 L. James makes 2-pt shot from 1 ft
    0-6 +2 K. Irving makes 2-pt shot from 1 ft
    4-13 +2 L. James makes 2-pt shot at rim
    4-19 +2 L. James makes 2-pt shot at rim
    6-21 +2 K. Irving makes 2-pt shot from 20 ft
    8-23 +2 K. Irving makes 2-pt shot from 18 ft
    10-25+2 K. Irving makes 2-pt shot from 13 ft
    10-30+3 K. Irving makes 3-pt shot from 24 ft
    13-33+3 K. Irving makes 3-pt shot from 27 ft

    game over... cavs never looked back


    ----------------------------



    cavs 2nd victory tied 61-61 at half time

    K. Irving makes 2-pt shot from 1 ft +2 63-61
    L. James makes 3-pt shot from 26 ft +3 67-64
    K. Irving makes 2-pt shot from 9 ft +2 69-66
    L. James makes 2-pt shot at rim +2 71-66
    K. Irving makes 3-pt shot from 26 ft +3 74-66
    L. James makes 2-pt shot from 2 ft +2 77-71
    K. Irving makes 3-pt shot from 28 ft (assist by L. James) +3 80-73
    L. James makes 3-pt shot from 25 ft +3 89-80
    K. Irving makes 2-pt shot from 9 ft +2 95-87
    L. James makes 2-pt shot from 16 ft +2 97-88
    K. Irving makes 2-pt shot from 8 ft +2 101-92
    K. Irving makes 2-pt shot from 8 ft +2 104-96
    K. Irving makes 2-pt shot from 14 ft +2 106-96
    K. Irving makes 3-pt shot from 26 ft +3 109-96


    game over.. cavs never looked back



    -----------------------



    cavs 3rd victory

    0-4 +2 K. Irving makes 2-pt shot from 13 ft
    0-6 +2 L. James makes 2-pt shot at rim
    0-8 +2 L. James makes 2-pt shot from 3 ft
    2-11 +3 K. Irving makes 3-pt shot from 28 ft
    2-13 +2 L. James makes 2-pt shot at rim
    7-20 +2 K. Irving makes 2-pt shot from 18 ft
    9-26 +2 L. James makes 2-pt shot from 1 ft
    13-34 +3 K. Irving makes 3-pt shot from 27 ft
    18-37 +2 K. Irving makes 2-pt shot from 17 ft
    26-43 +2 K. Irving makes 2-pt shot at rim


    game over ... cavs never looked back


    all in all...

    kyrie scored 51 points on 22 field goals in key moments
    lebron scored 26 points on 12 field goals in key moments



    and then this happened after lebron missed his last 4 shots in the last 4 minutes of game 7





    ok

  2. #17
    MH! aj1987's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    22,176

    Default Re: its f*cked how kawhi was the last legit finals mvp. and about to be one again

    Quote Originally Posted by kennethgriffen
    fake padded garbage time numbers


    cavs first victory:

    0-2 +2 K. Irving makes 2-pt shot from 12 ft
    0-4 +2 L. James makes 2-pt shot from 1 ft
    0-6 +2 K. Irving makes 2-pt shot from 1 ft
    4-13 +2 L. James makes 2-pt shot at rim
    4-19 +2 L. James makes 2-pt shot at rim
    6-21 +2 K. Irving makes 2-pt shot from 20 ft
    8-23 +2 K. Irving makes 2-pt shot from 18 ft
    10-25+2 K. Irving makes 2-pt shot from 13 ft
    10-30+3 K. Irving makes 3-pt shot from 24 ft
    13-33+3 K. Irving makes 3-pt shot from 27 ft

    game over... cavs never looked back
    Game was over in the 1st quarter? What about when the Warriors got within 8 at the end of the half? [COLOR="Black"]F[/COLOR]ucking retard. Lets not forget that the Warriors went on a 10-0 run in the next 3 minutes the Cavs took an early 20 point lead.

    Lets also not ignore the fact that you blatantly left out 2 of LeBron's points.

    Quote Originally Posted by kennethgriffen
    cavs 2nd victory tied 61-61 at half time

    K. Irving makes 2-pt shot from 1 ft +2 63-61
    L. James makes 3-pt shot from 26 ft +3 67-64
    K. Irving makes 2-pt shot from 9 ft +2 69-66
    L. James makes 2-pt shot at rim +2 71-66
    K. Irving makes 3-pt shot from 26 ft +3 74-66
    L. James makes 2-pt shot from 2 ft +2 77-71
    K. Irving makes 3-pt shot from 28 ft (assist by L. James) +3 80-73
    L. James makes 3-pt shot from 25 ft +3 89-80
    K. Irving makes 2-pt shot from 9 ft +2 95-87
    L. James makes 2-pt shot from 16 ft +2 97-88
    K. Irving makes 2-pt shot from 8 ft +2 101-92
    K. Irving makes 2-pt shot from 8 ft +2 104-96
    K. Irving makes 2-pt shot from 14 ft +2 106-96
    K. Irving makes 3-pt shot from 26 ft +3 109-96


    game over.. cavs never looked back
    So, LeBron nearly equaled Kyrie's scoring while grabbing 7 rebounds, getting 6 assists, blocking Curry in the paint on a crucial possession, and getting a one more block and a steal? Yeah, LeBron was a monster that game.


    [QUOTE=kennethgriffen]cavs 3rd victory

    0-4 +2 K. Irving makes 2-pt shot from 13 ft
    0-6 +2 L. James makes 2-pt shot at rim
    0-8 +2 L. James makes 2-pt shot from 3 ft
    2-11 +3 K. Irving makes 3-pt shot from 28 ft
    2-13 +2 L. James makes 2-pt shot at rim
    7-20 +2 K. Irving makes 2-pt shot from 18 ft
    9-26 +2 L. James makes 2-pt shot from 1 ft
    13-34 +3 K. Irving makes 3-pt shot from 27 ft
    18-37 +2 K. Irving makes 2-pt shot from 17 ft
    26-43 +2 K. Irving makes 2-pt shot at rim


    game over ... cavs never looked back
    It was a 9 point game with over 6 minutes left, shit for brains. You actually think a game is done half way through the 2nd Q? The Warriors cut that 17 point lead to 8 in like 2 minutes.

    Quote Originally Posted by kennethgriffen
    all in all...

    kyrie scored 51 points on 22 field goals in key moments
    lebron scored 26 points on 12 field goals in key moments



    and then this happened after lebron missed his last 4 shots in the last 4 minutes of game 7

    ok
    All in all....

    #2 Kyrie being more clutch than LeBron:

    The Cavs were struggling and LeBron scored 11 points in the 4th Q. 8 straight points at one point and scored 6 straight after GSW were up 4 and with all the momentum. Dude absolutely killed their momentum and gave the Cavs a 2pt lead. He also has the game saving block on Iggy.

    Irving in the 4th Q's of the Finals:



    LeBron in the 4th Q's of the Finals:



    LeBron in the 4th Q's of the Finals (last 3 games):



    LeBron in the 4th Q's of the Finals (last 2 games):



    Kyrie in the 4th Q's of the Finals (last 2 games):



    Dude scored 3/2/1 on 36% TS. He gets called the clutch god or whatever for making that one 3 when the game was tied. How the heck can you call LeBron a choker and Kyrie clutch AF, when it's not even close to being true.

  3. #18
    Banned SpaceJam2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Posts
    6,346

    Default Re: its f*cked how kawhi was the last legit finals mvp. and about to be one again


    Ok

  4. #19
    Mamba For Life Celtics 1825's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    3,760

    Default Re: its f*cked how kawhi was the last legit finals mvp. and about to be one again

    Quote Originally Posted by kennethgriffen
    shut up jeff ( aka simon )


    your bait threads are shit like "could john havlicek have been the all time playoff points leader if he was as thick as bran!"



    i've given up trying to make quality threads because ISH is a shithole
    You never made quality threads to begin with.

  5. #20
    Trans connoisseur RRR3's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Communism works
    Posts
    30,989

    Default Re: its f*cked how kawhi was the last legit finals mvp. and about to be one again

    Quote Originally Posted by Celtics 1825
    You never made quality threads to begin with.
    It

  6. #21
    Bran Fam Member ImKobe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Staples Center
    Posts
    21,731

    Default Re: its f*cked how kawhi was the last legit finals mvp. and about to be one again

    Not sure if OP has been right about anything ever, but I'll be damned if Kawhi gets swept because of this.

  7. #22
    Trans connoisseur RRR3's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Communism works
    Posts
    30,989

    Default Re: its f*cked how kawhi was the last legit finals mvp. and about to be one again

    Quote Originally Posted by ImKobe
    Not sure if OP has been right about anything ever, but I'll be damned if Kawhi gets swept because of this.

  8. #23
    Mamba For Life Celtics 1825's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    3,760

    Default Re: its f*cked how kawhi was the last legit finals mvp. and about to be one again

    Quote Originally Posted by ImKobe
    Not sure if OP has been right about anything ever, but I'll be damned if Kawhi gets swept because of this.
    I mean kenny is basically the new konex, so sweep or gentlemen's sweep is most likely on the way.

  9. #24
    Banned SpaceJam2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Posts
    6,346

    Default Re: its f*cked how kawhi was the last legit finals mvp. and about to be one again

    Quote Originally Posted by ImKobe
    Not sure if OP has been right about anything ever, but I'll be damned if Kawhi gets swept because of this.

    Okay you're cool again

  10. #25
    Landslide honors LAmbruh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Location
    The Consensus
    Posts
    11,307

    Default Re: its f*cked how kawhi was the last legit finals mvp. and about to be one again

    KENNNNYYYYYY, what happened to your emotional filled campaign to ban simon and all affiliates




    i'm still here




















































  11. #26
    Banned SpaceJam2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Posts
    6,346

    Default Re: its f*cked how kawhi was the last legit finals mvp. and about to be one again

    KENNNNYYYYYY, what happened to your emotional filled campaign to ban simon and all affiliates




    i'm still here






















































Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •