Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 31 to 45 of 46

Thread: Is steph curry a better defender than lebron james?

  1. #31
    NBA Legend and Hall of Famer tpols's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    29,529

    Default Re: Is steph curry a better defender than lebron james?

    Yes...curry gets stuck on switches all game long and holds his own.

    Bran lets older vets like battier, and even jr smith take the toughest handles while he plays sag and chases stats.

    LeBron led defenses have been god awful for a looong time.

  2. #32
    I go HAM TheCorporation's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    5* LeFam General
    Posts
    9,622

    Default Re: Is steph curry a better defender than lebron james?

    Quote Originally Posted by tpols
    Yes...curry gets stuck on switches all game long and holds his own.

    Bran lets older vets like battier, and even jr smith take the toughest handles while he plays sag and chases stats.

    LeBron led defenses have been god awful for a looong time.
    If you're going to troll at least make it funny or clever...You did neither

    LeBron has a better Defensive rating than Michael Jordan and equal to Scottie Pippen. No perimeter defender is even close to LeBron's defensive impact in the playoffs. Sorry, but it's true.

  3. #33
    Great college starter
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Posts
    3,642

    Default Re: Is steph curry a better defender than lebron james?

    Quote Originally Posted by paksat
    he doesn't even look to see where his man is for a full 5 seconds


    stop it you idiot.
    Basketball reference doesn

  4. #34
    National High School Star paksat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Posts
    2,153

    Default Re: Is steph curry a better defender than lebron james?

    Quote Originally Posted by TheCorporation
    If you're going to troll at least make it funny or clever...You did neither

    LeBron has a better Defensive rating than Michael Jordan and equal to Scottie Pippen. No perimeter defender is even close to LeBron's defensive impact in the playoffs. Sorry, but it's true.
    LeBron James

    Verified account

    @KingJames
    May 12
    More
    That

  5. #35
    I go HAM TheCorporation's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    5* LeFam General
    Posts
    9,622

    Default Re: Is steph curry a better defender than lebron james?

    [QUOTE=paksat]LeBron James

    Verified account

    @KingJames
    May 12
    More
    That

  6. #36
    Good High School Starter Akeem34TheDream's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Location
    Somalia
    Posts
    959

    Default Re: Is steph curry a better defender than lebron james?

    One of them don't play defense and the other one can't.

  7. #37
    Le11th superduper's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2018
    Posts
    10,131

    Default Re: Is steph curry a better defender than lebron james?

    Quote Originally Posted by LostCause
    Basketball reference doesn’t explain defense to these morons
    These kids literally think basketball is played on paper. Like they truly believe it deep down.

    Imagine if basketball was as easy as "highest stats = best".

    They ACTUALLY believe this

    How can anyone with even an ounce of sensible reasoning in regards to reality lead themselves to believe this. I truly fear for whoever has the misfortune of being their caregivers.

  8. #38
    Gif-ted bigkingsfan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Land of 1 NBA Championship*
    Posts
    21,620

    Default Re: Is steph curry a better defender than lebron james?

    Every team force the Curry switch, it won the 2016 title

  9. #39
    Free Kosovo winwin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    1,631

    Default Re: Is steph curry a better defender than lebron james?

    Yes.

  10. #40
    National High School Star paksat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Posts
    2,153

    Default Re: Is steph curry a better defender than lebron james?

    Quote Originally Posted by TheCorporation
    Wheres the rest of the quote?

    #exposedliar
    #therestofthequotehasnothingtodowiththistopic

  11. #41
    The Mind Fvcker egokiller's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Posts
    12,660

    Default Re: Is steph curry a better defender than lebron james?

    Quote Originally Posted by superduper
    These kids literally think basketball is played on paper. Like they truly believe it deep down.

    Imagine if basketball was as easy as "highest stats = best".

    They ACTUALLY believe this

    How can anyone with even an ounce of sensible reasoning in regards to reality lead themselves to believe this. I truly fear for whoever has the misfortune of being their caregivers.
    And it

  12. #42
    I go HAM TheCorporation's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    5* LeFam General
    Posts
    9,622

    Default Re: Is steph curry a better defender than lebron james?

    Quote Originally Posted by egokiller
    And it’s true which is the saddest part. This is how you know they’ve never picked up a ball in their life. Their “hobby” is talking about basketball stats on forums all day.
    Dare you to post a pic of your fat body self Mr. athlete

    Guaranteed I'll work you

    Then when Im done with you I'll put you back on your wheelchair

  13. #43
    GOAT sportjames23's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    14,193

    Default Re: Is steph curry a better defender than lebron james?


  14. #44
    I go HAM TheCorporation's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    5* LeFam General
    Posts
    9,622

    Default Re: Is steph curry a better defender than lebron james?

    Quote Originally Posted by sportjames23
    Pathetic. But I should have known a liar like yourself would lie yet again. Your word aint worth a shit chico



    Actual link: https://twitter.com/kingjames/status...98270833086464

    Actual quote:


    Actual moron:
    Last edited by TheCorporation; 05-16-2019 at 06:18 PM.

  15. #45
    Land o' Lakes sammichoffate's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    7,385

    Default Re: Is steph curry a better defender than lebron james?


    Keep in mind that Lebron weighs almost 100 more lbs than Curry

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •