Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 59

Thread: King in the East: An impressive 8-year run

  1. #1
    I go HAM TheCorporation's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    The 3ball slayer
    Posts
    8,522

    Default King in the East: An impressive 8-year run

    A taste of the Eastern Conference without LeBron James just goes to show how dominant his epic 8-year reign truly was. It's wide open now.

    Who will be the next to rule the East for 8-years? Giannis? Kawhi? Embiid? Durant (if he goes to the Knicks)?

    Jordan ruled the East for 3 years in a row, which was impressive for the weak 90s era but LeBron was able to rule his conference for 8 years straight.

    [COLOR="DarkRed"]King in the East [/COLOR]



    Will we ever see a King rule a conference like this again? Is it even possible? Fathomable?

  2. #2
    Gif-ted bigkingsfan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Land of 1 NBA Championship*
    Posts
    21,620

    Default Re: King in the East: An impressive 8-year run

    Milwaukee was picked to finish 4/5 this year in the East.

  3. #3
    I go HAM TheCorporation's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    The 3ball slayer
    Posts
    8,522

    Default Re: King in the East: An impressive 8-year run

    Quote Originally Posted by bigkingsfan
    Milwaukee was picked to finish 4/5 this year in the East.
    Wiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiide open now that the King in the East has given someone else a chance

  4. #4
    King Heno qrich's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Tucson/520!
    Posts
    25,047

    Default Re: King in the East: An impressive 8-year run

    Bran in the West is a top bass fisherman

  5. #5
    5-time NBA All-Star
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    11,427

    Default Re: King in the East: An impressive 8-year run


  6. #6
    I go HAM TheCorporation's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    The 3ball slayer
    Posts
    8,522

    Default Re: King in the East: An impressive 8-year run

    Quote Originally Posted by qrich
    Bran in the West is a top bass fisherman
    Injury

    Now, F o c u s

    Will we ever see a King rule a conference like this again?

  7. #7
    NBA Legend and Hall of Famer 3ball's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Location
    that ghoulash joint
    Posts
    26,384

    Default Re: King in the East: An impressive 8-year run

    Quote Originally Posted by TheCorporation
    Wiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiide open now that the King in the East has given someone else a chance
    Only lebron teamed up with 2 other stars, so only he made a bunch of Finals

    09' Dwight would've made a bunch if he teamed up with Wade and Bosh - but dwight MADE the Finals that year, so he didn't see the need to team-hop

    And lebron only beat the West 3 times (3/9), so that proves he'd make 3 Finals in a career out West and his Finals appearances are conference-dependant

  8. #8
    Consensus, Cemented Vino24's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Location
    Top 3
    Posts
    4,540

    Default Re: King in the East: An impressive 8-year run

    Quote Originally Posted by 3ball
    Only lebron teamed up with 2 other stars, so only he made a bunch of Finals

    09' Dwight would've made a bunch if he teamed up with Wade and Bosh - but dwight MADE the Finals that year, so he didn't see the need to team-hop

    And lebron only best the West 3 times (3/9),:so that proves he'd make 3 Finals in a career out West and his Finals appearances are conference-dependant
    73 win team. No other all stars. Leading everyone in everything. GAME OVER

  9. #9
    NBA Legend and Hall of Famer 3ball's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Location
    that ghoulash joint
    Posts
    26,384

    Default Re: King in the East: An impressive 8-year run

    Quote Originally Posted by Vino24
    73 win team. No other all stars. Leading everyone in everything. GAME OVER
    Actually he had 2 perennial all-stars, an equal-scoring teammate and closer

    and it was only 1 win in 4 tries, so worse than the odds predicted (underachievement)

  10. #10
    Banned And1AllDay's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    5,143

    Default Re: King in the East: An impressive 8-year run

    Quote Originally Posted by Vino24
    73 win team. No other all stars. Leading everyone in everything. GAME OVER

    Issa bloodbath

  11. #11
    King Heno qrich's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Tucson/520!
    Posts
    25,047

    Default Re: King in the East: An impressive 8-year run

    From King to Janitor.

    Like Bezos going from CEO of Amazon, to a Prime driver

  12. #12
    Consensus, Cemented Vino24's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Location
    Top 3
    Posts
    4,540

    Default Re: King in the East: An impressive 8-year run

    Quote Originally Posted by 3ball
    Actually he had 2 perennial all-stars, an equal-scoring teammate and closer

    and it was only 1 win in 4 tries, so worse than the odds predicted (underachievement)
    LeBron unlocked star potential in Kyrie. Kyrie these past couple year has proven that he is not a star. Only LeBron can unlock that potential in him. MJ unfortunately couldn't do the same with Pippen's offense because of his need to score an arbitrary number higher than his 2nd option.

  13. #13
    Repping mis Mexicanas! TheMan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    amongst wackos
    Posts
    14,922

    Default Re: King in the East: An impressive 8-year run

    Jordan went to 6 Finals in 8 years (interrupted by that retirement/baseball thingy) but won 6 in 8 years...

    LeBron went to 8 straight Finals and didn't nab not even a 50% win rate

    So Jordan grabbed double the titles LeFraud got going to 2 less Finals?

    At this rate, LeCollude needs to go to 9 more Finals to equal MJ's chip total...

  14. #14
    Banned And1AllDay's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    5,143

    Default Re: King in the East: An impressive 8-year run

    Quote Originally Posted by qrich
    From King to Janitor.

    Like Bezos going from CEO of Amazon, to a Prime driver
    I wouldnt call Kawhi a janitor just yet he is only down 0-2 give him a chance to acquire his 8 straight before he makes it to CEO status

  15. #15
    Banned And1AllDay's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    5,143

    Default Re: King in the East: An impressive 8-year run

    Quote Originally Posted by TheMan
    Jordan went to 6 Finals in 8 years (interrupted by that retirement/baseball thingy) but won 6 in 8 years...

    LeBron went to 8 straight Finals and didn't nab not even a 50% win rate

    So Jordan grabbed double the titles LeFraud got going to 2 less Finals?

    At this rate, LeCollude needs to go to 9 more Finals to equal MJ's chip total...
    But why your avi a tranny with man jawline doe?

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •