Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Default Re: I got the Warriors sweeping the Bucks how about you?

Toronto in 7. If it's Bucks then GSW in 6.

No I don't.

Local High School Star nashwade's Avatar

4-2 GSW win over Bucks w/o KD
    4-0 with KD back

Kyle Lowry is NOT going to the finals

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer tpols's Avatar

Just read an interesting piece on the bucks defense...

Quote Originally Posted by news
    Put another way: Toronto has played a big chunk of its worst offensive basketball against Milwaukee.

This is not necessarily all that shocking. The Bucks finished the regular season with the league’s best defense, after all. But even accounting for Milwaukee’s general defensive talent, [COLOR="Red"]there’s also a specific reason why the Bucks have been so effective at shutting down this Toronto team: No NBA defense is better than the Bucks at providing help against opponent drives, and the Raptors are one of the most drive-dependent teams in the league.[/COLOR]

Toronto ranked seventh in the league in drives per 100 possessions and fifth in points per drive during the regular season, per Second Spectrum. The Raptors were also the only team in the league to sport five different players who averaged at least 7.5 drives per game3. And Toronto’s primary drivers were not just high-volume; they were also extremely effective.

that makes sense... none of Toronto's stars are long range snipers. Even Kawhi makes sure he has his tippy toes on the line before throwing up his line drive shot.

Lowry, Siakam, Kawhi all their main moves are working you down near to the basket.

Contrast that with the dubs, who are the exact opposite, Klay and Curry sucking the defense out, and bombing.

I think thats an interesting dynamic to look at for who you think will win that matchup.