Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 39

Thread: Lillard has separated ribs from one of the Warriors illegal screens

  1. #1
    NBA Superstar Hamtaro CP3KDKG's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Defensive Anchor
    Posts
    13,779

    Exclamation Lillard has separated ribs from one of the Warriors illegal screens

    https://twitter.com/ShamsCharania/st...83680489893888

    damn this explains it...............asterisks series TBH. Missing their 2nd best player (Nurk), Kanter fasting during Ramadan and can barely move and Dame with separated ribs

    Dame in 2016 VS Warriors

    32/8/4/2 on 54TS

    Dame in 17 VS Warriors

    28/5/3 on 55TS

    all of a sudden Dame looks like sht against them cant make a shot and cant drive/finish

  2. #2
    d-y-n-a-s-t-y hold this L's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Posts
    7,753

    Default Re: Lillard has separated ribs from one of the Warriors illegal screens

    He got it hurt during the second you whiny little bitch. Angry that the team is actually succeeding without KD, and you are looking to diminish the team.

    You're more pathetic than Simon. F*cking loser.

  3. #3
    Bran Fam Member ImKobe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Staples Center
    Posts
    22,027

    Default Re: Lillard has separated ribs from one of the Warriors illegal screens

    So what were Dame's ribs doing in Game 7 against Denver, when he shot 3/17?

    You're acting like Dame isn't coming off a sub-par WCSF performance where he got carried to the next round.

  4. #4
    NBA Superstar Hamtaro CP3KDKG's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Defensive Anchor
    Posts
    13,779

    Default Re: Lillard has separated ribs from one of the Warriors illegal screens

    Quote Originally Posted by hold this L
    He got it hurt during the second you whiny little bitch. Angry that the team is actually succeeding without KD, and you are looking to diminish the team.

    You're more pathetic than Simon. F*cking loser.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xQ5OrC9arT8

    up 13 in a game they lost by 3 before Looney slimy collapses on him

    looks it wasnt a screen after all

  5. #5
    Heisenbron SouBeachTalents's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    17,583

    Default Re: Lillard has separated ribs from one of the Warriors illegal screens

    Lmao at this PATHETIC damage control

  6. #6
    Trans connoisseur RRR3's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Communism works
    Posts
    31,655

    Default Re: Lillard has separated ribs from one of the Warriors illegal screens

    OP is furious KD is being exposed.

  7. #7
    Mamba For Life Celtics 1825's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    3,761

    Default Re: Lillard has separated ribs from one of the Warriors illegal screens

    Pulling out the injury card huh

    Face it OP, Golden State works better without the snake.

  8. #8
    d-y-n-a-s-t-y hold this L's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Posts
    7,753

    Default Re: Lillard has separated ribs from one of the Warriors illegal screens

    Quote Originally Posted by ImKobe
    So what were Dame's ribs doing in Game 7 against Denver, when he shot 3/17?

    You're acting like Dame isn't coming off a sub-par WCSF performance where he got carried to the next round.
    He's not acting. The guy is legitimately mad that the team that his hero plays in is doing well without him and people will say mean things about him. That's how much of a pathetic loser he is. Even though them advancing means that KD gets another ring which would be good for the player he supports. But all this clown cares about is that everything revolves around him instead of supporting the team. He would be telling people no excuses if KD was here and Curry was out and they were winning.

    Still haven't forgotten this punk ass bitch writing all Game of Thrones leaked spoilers on the topic and putting as "it's so predictable, this is what it is" First ballet, hall of fame b*tch.

  9. #9
    NBA Superstar Hamtaro CP3KDKG's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Defensive Anchor
    Posts
    13,779

    Default Re: Lillard has separated ribs from one of the Warriors illegal screens

    Quote Originally Posted by ImKobe
    So what were Dame's ribs doing in Game 7 against Denver, when he shot 3/17?

    You're acting like Dame isn't coming off a sub-par WCSF performance where he got carried to the next round.
    he averaged 25/6/5/2 on 53TS that series. It was sub par for his standards but still a fine series.

    Hes been dreadful since he had his ribs nuked by Looneys dirty play. Hes averaged more turnovers than field goals so far. Even in the game 7 he had 10 rebounds, 8 assists, 3 steals and only 1 turnover even tho he shot terribly. Hes not impacting the game in any way right now

  10. #10
    NBA Legend and Hall of Famer warriorfan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    26,168

    Default Re: Lillard has separated ribs from one of the Warriors illegal screens

    Hey Op, how them Houston bets working out for you?

  11. #11
    Trans connoisseur RRR3's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Communism works
    Posts
    31,655

    Default Re: Lillard has separated ribs from one of the Warriors illegal screens

    Quote Originally Posted by hold this L
    He's not acting. The guy is legitimately mad that the team that his hero plays in is doing well without him and people will say mean things about him. That's how much of a pathetic loser he is. Even though them advancing means that KD gets another ring which would be good for the player he supports. But all this clown cares about is that everything revolves around him instead of supporting the team. He would be telling people no excuses if KD was here and Curry was out and they were winning.

    Still haven't forgotten this punk ass bitch writing all Game of Thrones leaked spoilers on the topic and putting as "it's so predictable, this is what it is" First ballet, hall of fame b*tch.
    But but but.....






    Durthickemz











  12. #12
    NBA Superstar Hamtaro CP3KDKG's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Defensive Anchor
    Posts
    13,779

    Default Re: Lillard has separated ribs from one of the Warriors illegal screens

    Quote Originally Posted by hold this L
    He's not acting. The guy is legitimately mad that the team that his hero plays in is doing well without him and people will say mean things about him. That's how much of a pathetic loser he is. Even though them advancing means that KD gets another ring which would be good for the player he supports. But all this clown cares about is that everything revolves around him instead of supporting the team. He would be telling people no excuses if KD was here and Curry was out and they were winning.

    Still haven't forgotten this punk ass bitch writing all Game of Thrones leaked spoilers on the topic and putting as "it's so predictable, this is what it is" First ballet, hall of fame b*tch.
    Curry was out last year and they went 5-1 beating a superior Spurs team to this years that took Denver to 7 and then blowing out the Pelicans who just stomped and swept these Blazers

    GOT is predictable. They dont even have spoilers out
    read and wait for the books babyboi. The show has been trash for multiple seasons now
    Last edited by Hamtaro CP3KDKG; 05-19-2019 at 03:07 AM.

  13. #13
    NBA Superstar Hamtaro CP3KDKG's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Defensive Anchor
    Posts
    13,779

    Default Re: Lillard has separated ribs from one of the Warriors illegal screens

    Quote Originally Posted by warriorfan
    Hey Op, how them Houston bets working out for you?
    anti jinx worked great

  14. #14
    NBA lottery pick JohnMax's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    5,989

    Default Re: Lillard has separated ribs from one of the Warriors illegal screens

    Quote Originally Posted by warriorfan
    Hey Op, how them Houston bets working out for you?
    He only likes Houston because of CP3. He hates Harden and calls him Har_en.

  15. #15
    d-y-n-a-s-t-y hold this L's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Posts
    7,753

    Default Re: Lillard has separated ribs from one of the Warriors illegal screens

    Quote Originally Posted by Hamtaro CP3KDKG
    Curry was out last year and they went 5-1 beating a superior Spurs team to this years that took Denver to 7 and then blowing out the Pelicans who just stomped and swept these Blazers

    GOT is predictable. They dont even have spoilers out
    read and wait for the books babyboi. The show has been trash for multiple seasons now
    4-12 FG, 2-5 3P
    19 points, 7 TOs in game 1

    Dame got injured in game 2 but was affected in both game 1 and game 2 in the first half before the injury.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •