Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Default Re: It's 2009 again, where you don't need a superstar teammate to make Finals from East

Quote Originally Posted by 3ball
    Lebron simply rigged it for a few years with superstar teammates but now it's back to normal - Giannis or Kawhi will make the Finals without the superstars that lebron needed

Btw, if the guy who COULDN'T make the 09' Finals was able to make it with Wade/Bosh, then the guy who DID make the 09' Finals would do the same if he was awarded Wade/Bosh - almost anyone makes it with them
    The funny thing is that Lebron is the one that lost with an all-star teammate on a 66-win team to a team that was missing it's all-star point guard.

Default Re: It's 2009 again, where you don't need a superstar teammate to make Finals from East

Quote Originally Posted by ImKobe
    The funny thing is that Lebron is the one that lost with an all-star teammate on a 66-win team to a team that was missing it's all-star point guard.

The funnier thing is that LeBron was out there getting torched by his streetballer replacement

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DTxeIyX2EYU

Default Re: It's 2009 again, where you don't need a star teammate to make Finals from the East

Quote Originally Posted by FKAri
    Please forgive me LeGod for I am unable to worship you with the same fervor as OP. He honors you incessantly throughout the day. Forgive my limitations and shortcomings.

so so true

Default Re: It's 2009 again, where you don't need a star teammate to make Finals from the East

Quote Originally Posted by FKAri
    Please forgive me LeGod for I am unable to worship you with the same fervor as OP. He honors you incessantly throughout the day. Forgive my limitations and shortcomings.

OP has a shrine in his backyard