Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: GOAT summer drink?

Default Re: GOAT summer drink?

Quote Originally Posted by bullettooth
    Hell yeah. I'm not big on beer though, most make me feel pretty bloated. I prefer liquors.
    Makes sense. I had it once and will not have it if it's the last beer left on the planet. I love beers (and single malts) though. There are some really good crisp lagers out there. You should try some.

Quote Originally Posted by scuzzy
    Damn the Li'quors eh?

Ahh mmmmh yes yes the wise experience tongue in the arts of international brewery. A language of which said to haven't been heard since mid-60's and beyond

A fresh unfiltered Marbolo stogie can turn anyones Zima into a crisp 5* malt liquor they say, would you condone m'lad?

Quote Originally Posted by highwhey
    is that a tequila beer? wth never heard of that
    Trust me, stay away.

cold mexican coke (real sugar - no corn syrup) in a frozen glass with plenty of ice cubes. or some organic lenomade with just the right amount of stevia as a sweetener.

Highwhey's fridge only has 3 different items in it.

Corona
    Dos Equis
    Modello

Coconut water is the best to drink

Local High School Star HitandRun Reggie's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by egokiller
    Highwhey's fridge only has 3 different items in it.

Corona
    Dos Equis
    Modello
    Is he white? All the Mexicans I know drink Bud Light

Quote Originally Posted by HitandRun Reggie
    Is he white? All the Mexicans I know drink Bud Light
    my dad drinks bud

i prefer ultra michelob

FRESH SQUEEZED LIME LEMONADE
    I was about 13-14 years old working at a warehouse doing lawn chores, and their cafe had a machine where I bought my first limeade.

I go thru about 3 gallons a week , but never made it my self.

Can you tell me how you make it ????

Quote Originally Posted by Jasper
    I was about 13-14 years old working at a warehouse doing lawn chores, and their cafe had a machine where I bought my first limeade.

I go thru about 3 gallons a week , but never made it my self.

Can you tell me how you make it ????
    i have't made one in ages but from what i remember, just squeeze several limes + add water + sugar. i add a dash of salt just to introduce a new flavor, you don't have to tho. also add a lemon slice.

i would use very little sugar, just enough until the lime doesn't make your face turn sour. play around with the measurements, tasting a little bit after you add some.

in mexico, they make limeades like that but they also add mineral water to it...pretty amazing if you're into that bubbly texture.

i have't made one in ages but from what i remember, just squeeze several limes + add water + sugar. i add a dash of salt just to introduce a new flavor, you don't have to tho. also add a lemon slice.

i would use very little sugar, just enough until the lime doesn't make your face turn sour. play around with the measurements, tasting a little bit after you add some.

in mexico, they make limeades like that but they also add mineral water to it...pretty amazing if you're into that bubbly texture.
    Christ! I was literally gonna tell that dude to add a pinch of salt to amplify the flavors. You beat me to it though.

IMO, go for straight coconut water and watermelon juice. Those are the GOAT drinks. I would rather have to switch to those two (watermelon juice and coconut water) over craft beers and single malts, if it comes to picking a drink, and I LOVE my single malts and beers.

BTW, if anyone wants to meet up in NY, I'm gonna be there in like 2 weeks. Drinks on me at either the Refinery or Beauty and Essex.

Quote Originally Posted by aj1987
    Christ! I was literally gonna tell that dude to add a pinch of salt to amplify the flavors. You beat me to it though.

IMO, go for straight coconut water and watermelon juice. Those are the GOAT drinks. I would rather have to switch to those two (watermelon juice and coconut water) over craft beers and single malts, if it comes to picking a drink, and I LOVE my single malts and beers.

BTW, if anyone wants to meet up in NY, I'm gonna be there in like 2 weeks. Drinks on me at either the Refinery or Beauty and Essex.
    love coconut water (fresh). the commercial one taste like preservatives.

if i go anywhere where they have fresh coconuts sourced from a nearby area, i get one. drink the water than have the vendor cut up the coconut and add some lime juice and spices, taste good af.

cocktail de camaron is another favorite when i'm at a beach:

gotta buy it when ur at a beach tho, to make sure the shrimp is fresh caught. taste so fkkn good

love coconut water (fresh). the commercial one taste like preservatives.

if i go anywhere where they have fresh coconuts sourced from a nearby area, i get one. drink the water than have the vendor cut up the coconut and add some lime juice and spices, taste good af.
    Dude, a fresh coconut on the side of the road in India costs about 70 cents. I usually get my people to buy like a dozen for the week. Drink 1-2 whenever I'm hungover. Have you ever had coconut water when you're hungover? That shit is ridiculous.

Usual hangover menu - Coconut water and/or watermelon juice and a bacon and cheese sandwich.

Coconut water gets you hella hydrated.

Never have the commercial shit. It's shit, TBH.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer Smoke117's Avatar

Fukk all this gay ass broad shit. Bourbon is my drink through all the seasons.

Quote Originally Posted by aj1987
    Dude, a fresh coconut on the side of the road in India costs about 70 cents. I usually get my people to buy like a dozen for the week. Drink 1-2 whenever I'm hungover. Have you ever had coconut water when you're hungover? That shit is ridiculous.

Usual hangover menu - Coconut water and/or watermelon juice and a bacon and cheese sandwich.

Coconut water gets you hella hydrated.

Never have the commercial shit. It's shit, TBH.
    damn all this coconut talk making me want one in this hot ass weather. never had ot hungover but i know it has a lot of potassium. taste so fcking good too. i really want one know