Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Banned

Post Should Kawhi be disqualified from top 100 for never being top 300 in career points?

Many guys like Butler, Vucevic, John Wall are top 300 in career points already and they are going to be in plenty more games.

Some of those guys even faced devastating injuries like for example Wall.

How can Kawhi Leonard be called a top 100 goat when he has never reached the top 300 in career points? You're chasing guys like Dan Roundfield Trevor Ariza and Happy Hairston and you can't even reach them? That's pathetic.

Kawhi is on the Ben Gordon specrum of offensive players- scorers and doesn't deserve top 100 because of it.
    Last edited by 000; 11-22-2021 at 02:00 PM.

Default Re: Should Kawhi be disqualified from top 100 for never being top 300 in career point

In b4 Uncle Dennis.

Dunking on everybody in the park expansionera's Avatar

Default Re: Should Kawhi be disqualified from top 100 for never being top 300 in career point

He accomplished a lot more in a lot less time than guys who played multiple more seasons but could never perform at such a high level. I think he’s somewhere around the Bill Walton track in terms of legacy, top 100 for me

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by expansionera View Post
    He accomplished a lot more in a lot less time than guys who played multiple more seasons but could never perform at such a high level. I think he’s somewhere around the Bill Walton track in terms of legacy, top 100 for me
    I respectfully disagree, but thank you for giving your opinion on the matter.

NBA sixth man of the year

Tony Parker has more career playoff points then Larry Bird.

I guess that means Parker was better

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by HBK_Kliq_2 View Post
    Tony Parker has more career playoff points then Larry Bird.

I guess that means Parker was better
    Fuсk you. I hope you get hit by a truck tomorrow you stupid fuсking bitch.

Great OP.

NBA sixth man of the year

Quote Originally Posted by 000 View Post
    Kareem playoff points before 30 years old: 2073

Kawhi playoff points before 30 years old: 2865

To quote Brian Anderson play by play guy after Kawhi hits a mid range jump shot "its true"

Banned

Not so much because he is that low in only points, but more so because he is low in every statistical category. With the possible exception of steals, he has pretty much zero chance of being all-time top 50 in points/rebounds/assists/blocks by the time his career is finished.

Kawhi doesn’t play enough and despite this his teams always win 50+ games

National High School Star tanibanana's Avatar

No, absolutely not. But that will prevent him entering top-30.
    And will get easily bump downward as decades past by.

He’s top 75 I guess.

Banned

He's top ten of all time in load management though.

He still hasn't passed Bernard King.

Quote Originally Posted by 000 View Post