Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Default Cryptocurrency is back

Cryptocurrency is making its second run.

got in on a few last week, etherum, bitcoin cash, steller and xrp.

Default Re: Cryptocurrency is back

Second run? LMFAO.

It's "back"? LMFAO. It never left. If you had 0.0005 BTC a year ago, and you haven't moved it, you still have 0.0005 BTC today.

Ohh-kaaayyyy buuuddddddyyyyyy.

Every single coin is a scam except Bitcoin and they will all eventually go to zero. You are right, however, that there is plenty of short term profit to be made on the shitcoins because of ignorant people such as yourself.

BTC is the only thing that matters.

Stop falling for unit bias.

This bubble hype has yet to even really begin... in a few months/beginning of next year it will really start and we are going to go to new ATHs.

Quote Originally Posted by Shogon
    Second run? LMFAO.

It's "back"? LMFAO. It never left. If you had 0.0005 BTC a year ago, and you haven't moved it, you still have 0.0005 BTC today.

Every single coin is a scam except Bitcoin and they will all eventually go to zero. You are right, however, that there is plenty of short term profit to be made on the shitcoins because of ignorant people such as yourself.

This bubble hype has yet to even really begin... in a few months/beginning of next year it will really start and we are going to go to new ATHs.
    You

Quote Originally Posted by nathanjizzle
    You’re a clown.
    Except... I literally posted about this market starting @ $5300 two months ago... and I made a thread here with BTC @ $1500 and took a ton of shit for it from a bunch of ignorant people such as yourself.

All of those coins are bullshit except for Bitcoin. Every last one.

I am so far from being a crypto aficionado it's not even funny but I wipe my ass with your level of knowledge about this subject on the daily. I'm trying to do you a long term favor and you're just being an asshole about it. Get rekt, kid.

btc is the real deal, wish i had held

Second run? LMFAO.

BTC will also go to zero.

Oh well, some folks gotta learn the hard way.

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnySic
    BTC will also go to zero.

Oh well, some folks gotta learn the hard way.

BTC will literally never go to zero unless society has broken down to the point that currency is irrelevant or some supercomputer has compromised all data and all systems worldwide.

And if either of those things happen, money is going to be the least of our worries.

JohnnySic, what pricepoint will Bitcoin have to hit for you to say that your previous statement was incorrect?

$50,000? $100,000? $1,000,000?

Just curious.

JohnnySic, what pricepoint will Bitcoin have to hit for you to say that your previous statement was incorrect?

$50,000? $100,000? $1,000,000?

Just curious.
    once it stabilizes, more people will adapt it.

went to mexico last year and my dumbass bank spontaneously closed my bank account with no notice. i took out like 1k before crossing the border but i went through that pretty quickly so when i tried to take out more, i realized my account was locked. called the bank furiously, and they told me they decided to close it and they would mail me a check for the current balance. sucked big balls being in a foreign country with no cash. so i remembered about my btc, sold it to a local in exchange for cash. all in under an hour.

btc is legit.

Quote Originally Posted by highwhey
    once it stabilizes, more people will adapt it.

went to mexico last year and my dumbass bank spontaneously closed my bank account with no notice. i took out like 1k before crossing the border but i went through that pretty quickly so when i tried to take out more, i realized my account was locked. called the bank furiously, and they told me they decided to close it and they would mail me a check for the current balance. sucked big balls being in a foreign country with no cash. so i remembered about my btc, sold it to a local in exchange for cash. all in under an hour.

btc is legit.
    This is one of many, many reasons that banks can suck a dick and **** off and die. Unfortunately, they'll never go away completely. But how they operate is going to drastically shift.

And BTC will become a complete powerhouse once it evolves to the point that merchants can accept it. Which, of course, they already can and some already do. But I'm talking about it being made ridiculously easy for the merchant and for the users... because as of right now that's still not the case.

Eventually, you won't need exchanges. Because things will be priced in BTC.

This is one of many, many reasons that banks can suck a dick and **** off and die. Unfortunately, they'll never go away completely. But how they operate is going to drastically shift.

And BTC will become a complete powerhouse once it evolves to the point that merchants can accept it. Eventually, you won't need exchanges. Because things will be priced in BTC.
    maybe it's bc it doesn't happen often, but people don't realize how fvcked we are if a bank decides to close your account.

i can't express how pissed off i was when that happened to me.

i actually had an idea of starting a business where you go around setting up merchants/businesses with a system to accept btc or other crypto. quickly realized it's so simple to do it on your own it might not be successful

Quote Originally Posted by highwhey
    maybe it's bc it doesn't happen often, but people don't realize how fvcked we are if a bank decides to close your account.

i can't express how pissed off i was when that happened to me.

i actually had an idea of starting a business where you go around setting up merchants/businesses with a system to accept btc or other crypto. quickly realized it's so simple to do it on your own it might not be successful
    I tried to purchase a hardware wallet directly from a manufacturer and my bank froze all of my funds. Imagine my surprise and dismay when I went to a movie theater and couldn't buy a ticket.

There was no phone call asking if it was fraud or text message or e-mail. They just straight up froze the account and then I told them it was my purchase and they were like yeah no you can't do that.

So I bought it anyways with some of my BTC instead. lol.

**** banks.

Except... I literally posted about this market starting @ $5300 two months ago... and I made a thread here with BTC @ $1500 and took a ton of shit for it from a bunch of ignorant people such as yourself.

All of those coins are bullshit except for Bitcoin. Every last one.

I am so far from being a crypto aficionado it's not even funny but I wipe my ass with your level of knowledge about this subject on the daily. I'm trying to do you a long term favor and you're just being an asshole about it. Get rekt, kid.
    exactly, youre a clown. nobody asked about your cryptocurrency credentials. You reek of desperate attention to be the knowledged person of cryptocurrency and then ending your point with a "get rekt kid" tells me your a child

Quote Originally Posted by nathanjizzle
    exactly, youre a clown. nobody asked about your cryptocurrency credentials. You reek of desperate attention to be the knowledged person of cryptocurrency and then ending your point with a "get rekt kid" tells me your a child
    Get rekt, ignorant kid.