Default Re: Cryptocurrency is back

RIP Nathanjizzle.

May you find peace in death that you could never find in life

Decent college freshman

no one cares? we like 200% up..

Decent playground baller

Crypto seems to thrive when the stock market and economy are also thriving. People have money spend now and some of them are pumping up the values.

Which means beware in a bad market. Reading through this thread it seems that some (like Shogon) are under the impression that crypto is a safe haven from the US dollar. But it is quite the opposite. As the US dollar thrives so does crypto, and if the dollar were to collapse, so would crypto.

Decent college freshman

Quote Originally Posted by Bill Gates View Post
    Crypto seems to thrive when the stock market and economy are also thriving. People have money spend now and some of them are pumping up the values.

Which means beware in a bad market. Reading through this thread it seems that some (like Shogon) are under the impression that crypto is a safe haven from the US dollar. But it is quite the opposite. As the US dollar thrives so does crypto, and if the dollar were to collapse, so would crypto.
    horrible take! wtf you talking about?

Caught the bottom on BTC again (don't care for shit coins). It was clear as day to me when the time was right. To be clear, I didn't go in with 1 lump and yes there were potential unseen risks that obviously didn't happen. A few deposits within a month or two.

Manny could have too if he listened to me.

Quote Originally Posted by Shogon View Post
    Second run? LMFAO.

It's "back"? LMFAO. It never left. If you had 0.0005 BTC a year ago, and you haven't moved it, you still have 0.0005 BTC today.

Ohh-kaaayyyy buuuddddddyyyyyy.

Every single coin is a scam except Bitcoin and they will all eventually go to zero. You are right, however, that there is plenty of short term profit to be made on the shitcoins because of ignorant people such as yourself.

BTC is the only thing that matters.

Stop falling for unit bias.

This bubble hype has yet to even really begin... in a few months/beginning of next year it will really start and we are going to go to new ATHs.
    Whatever happened to this lunatic?

I'm still here.

Decent college freshman

Quote Originally Posted by SATAN View Post
    Caught the bottom on BTC again (don't care for shit coins). It was clear as day to me when the time was right. To be clear, I didn't go in with 1 lump and yes there were potential unseen risks that obviously didn't happen. A few deposits within a month or two.

Manny could have too if he listened to me.
    at what price?

Quote Originally Posted by zeerghit View Post
    at what price?
    Around the 15-17k range. Transferred to cold wallet and haven't looked at it since doing so, although selling some has crossed my mind but I didn't plan to until a certain target. I think this still has quite a bit of room to grow in the mid to long term so I'm not sure what I will do at this point.

I recall AlternativeAccount saying there's no big gains left. Seemed a bit short sighted at the time.
    Last edited by SATAN; 03-04-2024 at 07:24 PM.

Decent college freshman

Quote Originally Posted by SATAN View Post
    Around the 15-17k range. Transferred to cold wallet and haven't looked at it since doing so, although selling some has crossed my mind but I didn't plan to until a certain target. I think this still has quite a bit of room to grow in the mid to long term so I'm not sure what I will do at this point.

I recall AlternativeAccount saying there's no big gains left. Seemed a bit short sighted at the time.
    dammnn perfect entry, congrats!