Thread: So wait... The Lakers don't have enough space to sign Kemba or Kyrie?

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer 3ball's Avatar

Default So wait... The Lakers don't have enough space to sign Kemba or Kyrie?

And it appears Butler too???..

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=PQY885BaH04

Aww shucks if true...

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer Smoke117's Avatar

Default Re: So wait... The Lakers don't have enough space to sign Kemba or Kyrie?

You need to stop spending all your free time obsessing over a basketball player, mate. It's not healthy. It's just a silly game. You are aware of this fact, right?

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer 3ball's Avatar

Default Re: So wait... The Lakers don't have enough space to sign Kemba or Kyrie?

Quote Originally Posted by Smoke117
    You need to stop spending all your free time obsessing over a basketball player, mate. It's not healthy. It's just a silly game. You are aware of this fact, right?
    I work, have a family, and have numerous hobbies.. thanks for taking an interest though

And right back atcha bud.. Except ur obsessed with 3ball.. not sure why.. I was nice but it's been a while since I played bud!

Unless New Orleans waits until July 21st to complete the deal, which they won't.

Long Live The Process fourkicks44's Avatar

Philly can also offer Jimmy the most money and an extra guaranteed year.

That is why he won't go to LA.

Unless for some reason he wants to be a Laker more than he cares for his financial future. It just isn't going to happen.

You shall not pass! Im so nba'd out's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by 3ball
    And it appears Butler too???..

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=PQY885BaH04

Aww shucks if true...
    They are billionaires....they can do whatever they want.They could sign all 3 if they wanted and were willing to pay the tax.I dont think you understand how the salary cap works in the NBA Bruce