Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 41

Thread: 2016 Love was not an 8 ppg player - many guys beat GSW easier by using Love better

  1. #16
    Free the banned users. stalkerforlife's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Gainesville, FL.
    Posts
    28,514

    Default Re: 2016 Love was not an 8 ppg player - many guys beat GSW easier by using Love better


  2. #17
    Gif-ted bigkingsfan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Land of 1 NBA Championship*
    Posts
    21,620

    Default Re: 2016 Love was not an 8 ppg player - many guys beat GSW easier by using Love better

    That's Kyrie ball, 19/11 in 2018 after he left.

  3. #18
    NBA Legend and Hall of Famer 3ball's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Location
    that ghoulash joint
    Posts
    26,914

    Default Re: 2016 Love was not an 8 ppg player - many guys beat GSW easier by using Love better

    Quote Originally Posted by Bankaii

    Elevated? They were a 1 seed before he even got there lmao.
    That's not true - they were the 1 seed with DeRozan.. Without him, they ain't the 1 seed

    Kawhi elevated a 2nd round team that got swept by a team that was swept by record amount in the Finals... let that sink in

    What Kawhi did is way better than anything bran ever did.. he beat a better Golden State team than Bron, because curry was at 31 ppg (not 22 like 16'), and Klay was at 26 ppg and 59% threes (not 16 ppg and 35%)...

    Furthermore, Durant boosted them for 1 quarter in game 5, which offsets Klay's missed quarter in game 6.. so Klay only missed 1 game like Dray in 16'.. the injury narrative is simply false news by a biased, lebron/dubs dick-sucking media


    Quote Originally Posted by Bankaii

    Again, why did such a great playmaker average only 4 assists with 3 turnovers?
    Who said Kawhi was a great assist-getter - because that's what ur talking about, not making plays, which Kawhi did a lot of

    Timely scoring and letting teammates get off > getting assists and turning teammates into play-finishers
    .
    Last edited by 3ball; 06-18-2019 at 02:00 AM.

  4. #19
    ISH vigilant Mr Feeny's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Jackson Hall, Wyoming
    Posts
    9,031

    Default Re: 2016 Love was not an 8 ppg player - many guys beat GSW easier by using Love better

    [QUOTE=Bankaii]No dumbass, I watched the games.
    Kawhi would get trapped and have no idea what to do. He

  5. #20
    ISH vigilant Mr Feeny's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Jackson Hall, Wyoming
    Posts
    9,031

    Default Re: 2016 Love was not an 8 ppg player - many guys beat GSW easier by using Love better

    Quote Originally Posted by 3ball
    That's not true - they were the 1 seed with DeRozan.. Without him, they ain't the 1 seed

    Kawhi elevated a 2nd round team that got swept by a team that was swept by record amount in the Finals... let that sink in

    What Kawhi did is way better than anything bran ever did.. he beat a better Golden State team than Bron, because curry was at 31 ppg (not 22 like 16'), and Klay was at 26 ppg and 59% threes (not 16 ppg and 35%)...

    Furthermore, Durant boosted them for 1 quarter in game 5, which offsets Klay's missed quarter in game 6.. so Klay only missed 1 game like Dray in 16'.. the injury narrative is simply false news by a biased, lebron/dubs dick-sucking media



    Who said Kawhi was a great assist-getter - because that's what ur talking about, not making plays, which Kawhi did a lot of

    Timely scoring and letting teammates get off > getting assists and turning teammates into play-finishers
    .
    You're attempting to discuss basketball with a Lebron fanboy who is having difficulty accepting the fact that in the eyes or most basketball fans, Kawhi has surpassed his hero, as a player. Dont bother.

  6. #21
    NBA Superstar Hey Yo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Posts
    13,128

    Default Re: 2016 Love was not an 8 ppg player - many guys beat GSW easier by using Love better

    Quote Originally Posted by warriorfan
    on his last season in Minny, Kevin Love averaged 26.1/12.5/4.4/.591 TS%

    The only 2 players to ever have that stat line are



    https://www.basketball-reference.com...91&order_by=ws

    1. Prime Kareem Abdul Jabbar in 72
    2. Kevin Love 14
    Boogie Cousins' last season with New Orleans, he put up 25-13-5 .581 TS%

  7. #22
    Kobe Stan
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    8,651

    Default Re: 2016 Love was not an 8 ppg player - many guys beat GSW easier by using Love better

    OP is so desperate.

    He shit on the Warriors constantly to downplay Lebron...now he elevates Kawhi after beating the massively injured version of these "overrated, gimmicky" Warriors squads.

  8. #23
    NBA Legend and Hall of Famer 3ball's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Location
    that ghoulash joint
    Posts
    26,914

    Default Re: 2016 Love was not an 8 ppg player - many guys beat GSW easier by using Love better

    Quote Originally Posted by StrongLurk

    OP is so desperate.

    He shit on the Warriors constantly to downplay Lebron...now he elevates Kawhi after beating the [COLOR="DarkRed"]massively injured version[/COLOR] of these "overrated, gimmicky" Warriors squads.
    ^^ Not true

    Durant boosted them for 1 quarter in game 5, which offsets Klay's missed quarter in game 6.. so Klay only missed 1 game like Dray in 16'.. the injury narrative is simply fake news by a lebron/dubs dick-sucking media

    Furthermore, Kawhi beat a more experienced and better team than the 16' Warriors because curry was at 30 ppg in the 19' Finals (not 22 like 16'), while Klay was at 26 and 59% threes (not 19 and 35%)...

    So keep making excuses - many teams destroy the KD-less Warriors, just like Kawhi and Bran did.. the kd-less Warriors are essentially 0-3 in the Finals, if not for injuries in 15' (8-10 in the Finals overall without KD).. .. They're simply not formidable like ur claiming - the results speak for themselves.. they're weaker than any Finals opponent MJ faced

  9. #24
    Kobe Stan
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    8,651

    Default Re: 2016 Love was not an 8 ppg player - many guys beat GSW easier by using Love better

    Quote Originally Posted by 3ball
    ^^ Not true

    Durant boosted them for 1 quarter in game 5, which offsets Klay's missed quarter in game 6.. so Klay only missed 1 game like Dray in 16'.. the injury narrative is simply fake news by a lebron/dubs dick-sucking media

    Furthermore, Kawhi beat a more experienced and better team than the 16' Warriors because curry was at 30 ppg in the 19' Finals (not 22 like 16'), while Klay was at 26 and 59% threes (not 19 and 35%)...

    So keep making excuses - many teams destroy the KD-less Warriors, just like Kawhi and Bran did.. the kd-less Warriors are essentially 0-3 in the Finals, if not for injuries in 15' (8-10 in the Finals overall without KD).. .. They're simply not formidable like ur claiming - the results speak for themselves.. they're weaker than any Finals opponent MJ faced
    Sounds like LeGOAT shut down Curry and Klay all while leading both teams in all major categories

    Wow, AND you are giving Lebron another ring/FMVP for 2015.

    We always knew you were a Bron fan

  10. #25
    ISH vigilant Mr Feeny's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Jackson Hall, Wyoming
    Posts
    9,031

    Default Re: 2016 Love was not an 8 ppg player - many guys beat GSW easier by using Love better

    Quote Originally Posted by StrongLurk
    Sounds like LeGOAT shut down Curry and Klay all while leading both teams in all major categories

    Wow, AND you are giving Lebron another ring/FMVP for 2015.

    We always knew you were a Bron fan
    You havent really addressed what he said. Klay (an original top 3 member) was injured for 5 quarters in these finals. However, Durant played a quarter here to offset that extra quarter.

    In 2016, a top 3 member (Draymond) missed 4 quarters, and he was considered more vital to the way the Warriors played, than Klay.

  11. #26
    Kobe Stan
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    8,651

    Default Re: 2016 Love was not an 8 ppg player - many guys beat GSW easier by using Love better

    Quote Originally Posted by Mr Feeny
    You havent really addressed what he said. Klay (an original top 3 member) was injured for 5 quarters in these finals. However, Durant played a quarter here to offset that extra quarter.

    In 2016, a top 3 member (Draymond) missed 4 quarters, and he was considered more vital to the way the Warriors played, than Klay.
    LeGOAT shut down Curry and Klay all while leading both teams in all major categories in 2016.

    This is with K Love missing game 3 and clearly playing injured with lingering concussion effects the rest of the series.

  12. #27
    ISH vigilant Mr Feeny's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Jackson Hall, Wyoming
    Posts
    9,031

    Default Re: 2016 Love was not an 8 ppg player - many guys beat GSW easier by using Love better

    Quote Originally Posted by StrongLurk
    LeGOAT shut down Curry and Klay all while leading both teams in all major categories in 2016.

    This is with K Love missing game 3 and clearly playing injured with lingering concussion effects the rest of the series.
    You havent addressed his post.

  13. #28
    Gif-ted bigkingsfan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Land of 1 NBA Championship*
    Posts
    21,620

    Default Re: 2016 Love was not an 8 ppg player - many guys beat GSW easier by using Love better

    Quote Originally Posted by Mr Feeny
    You havent addressed his post.
    It was a stupid point, without Durant, the team are totally different now vs 2016.

  14. #29
    ISH vigilant Mr Feeny's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Jackson Hall, Wyoming
    Posts
    9,031

    Default Re: 2016 Love was not an 8 ppg player - many guys beat GSW easier by using Love better

    Quote Originally Posted by bigkingsfan
    It was a stupid point, without Durant, the team are totally different now vs 2016.
    Instead of going of on a tangent, he could have tried to make this point. And the answer ofcourse would be that the main trio is still there, dead smack in the middle of their primes.
    But I do agree with you inasmuch as the depth isnt there and that's underrated.

  15. #30
    NBA Superstar Hey Yo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Posts
    13,128

    Default Re: 2016 Love was not an 8 ppg player - many guys beat GSW easier by using Love better

    Quote Originally Posted by 3ball
    ^^^ ur apparently still in shock from me saying that about lebron years ago, but here's the statistical facts about MJ:

    Pippen's assists (play-making) increased alongside Jordan, while every lebron teammates decreased
    Which NBA team did Pippen play for before the Bulls?? What was his career avg in assists for that team(s)?

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •