Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 31 to 45 of 53
  1. #31
    I go HAM TheCorporation's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    5* LeFam General
    Posts
    10,212

    Default Re: What makes AD better than Minny Kevin Love?

    Quote Originally Posted by SomeBlackDude
    how many while playing in the western conference.

    That all you got?


    Playoff series wins:
    LBJ: 35
    Kobe: 33
    Jordan: 30
    Davis: 1

    Anything else ?
    Last edited by TheCorporation; 06-25-2019 at 06:11 PM.

  2. #32
    Great college starter
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Posts
    3,644

    Default Re: What makes AD better than Minny Kevin Love?

    Quote Originally Posted by TheCorporation
    Before LeBron:

    Love won 0 playoff series and Davis won 1 playoff series


    Big upgrade
    LeBron is the best teammate AD has ever had

    A big difference between AD and Love is that AD is actually better than LeBron now. Love never was

  3. #33
    I go HAM TheCorporation's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    5* LeFam General
    Posts
    10,212

    Default Re: What makes AD better than Minny Kevin Love?

    Quote Originally Posted by LostCause
    LeBron is the best teammate AD has ever had

    A big difference between AD and Love is that AD is actually better than LeBron now. Love never was
    LeBron is the best teammate literally ANYONE has ever had. Thanks for stating the obvious though.

  4. #34
    Very good NBA starter NBAGOAT's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Location
    North Korea
    Posts
    8,963

    Default Re: What makes AD better than Minny Kevin Love?

    jrue imo is a little bit in the overrated territory now. I think some people have him clearly better than the conley, lowry, bledsoe tier and I'm just not sure he is. Ik last year plenty wanted to call him better than dame too.

    Better player but he's similar to avery bradley a few years ago who was considered one of the best perimeter man defenders and had some nice volume scoring so people thought his impact was huge but it just wasnt nearly that big

  5. #35
    College superstar Proctor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    9,311

    Default Re: What makes AD better than Minny Kevin Love?

    Quote Originally Posted by NBAGOAT
    jrue imo is a little bit in the overrated territory now. I think some people have him clearly better than the conley, lowry, bledsoe tier and I'm just not sure he is. Ik last year plenty wanted to call him better than dame too.

    Better player but he's similar to avery bradley a few years ago who was considered one of the best perimeter man defenders and had some nice volume scoring so people thought his impact was huge but it just wasnt nearly that big
    Jrue and Conley are a tier above the Lowry and Bledsoe's of the world. In the playoffs, they show up big time - there's never a question about it. Lowry this year is the only time where he was actually impressive in that regard.

  6. #36
    Consensus, Cemented Vino24's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Location
    Top 3
    Posts
    5,083

    Default Re: What makes AD better than Minny Kevin Love?

    Quote Originally Posted by Proctor
    Jrue and Conley are a tier above the Lowry and Bledsoe's of the world. In the playoffs, they show up big time - there's never a question about it. Lowry this year is the only time where he was actually impressive in that regard.
    I don't see how they are ahead of Lowry. Lowry has actual impact. Sure the other guys have pretty stats while being obliterated.

  7. #37
    BOS kings of the north red1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    raps GOAT franchise
    Posts
    24,694

    Default Re: What makes AD better than Minny Kevin Love?

    lakers will make the finals with AD.



    that wouldn't happen if "minny love" was swapped for AD.

  8. #38
    I go HAM TheCorporation's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    5* LeFam General
    Posts
    10,212

    Default Re: What makes AD better than Minny Kevin Love?

    Quote Originally Posted by Vino24
    I don't see how they are ahead of Lowry. Lowry has actual impact. Sure the other guys have pretty stats while being obliterated.
    If King Lowry didn't have to face LeBron every year who knows how good his legacy would have been? As soon as Lowry gets one year to face Curry look what he did to him

  9. #39
    College superstar Proctor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    9,311

    Default Re: What makes AD better than Minny Kevin Love?

    Quote Originally Posted by Vino24
    I don't see how they are ahead of Lowry. Lowry has actual impact. Sure the other guys have pretty stats while being obliterated.
    Conley has played on a dysfunctional and injury depleted team. When healthy, he's been a menace. Last season he was a beast, and he killed the Spurs a few years ago in the playoffs. He has always stepped his game up in a way Lowry until this year never did. Maybe his impact will be more obvious on the Jazz.

    Jrue is the same story...and spearheaded a 4-0 sweep of Portland in the playoffs

  10. #40
    Consensus, Cemented Vino24's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Location
    Top 3
    Posts
    5,083

    Default Re: What makes AD better than Minny Kevin Love?

    Quote Originally Posted by Proctor
    Conley has played on a dysfunctional and injury depleted team. When healthy, he's been a menace. Last season he was a beast, and he killed the Spurs a few years ago in the playoffs. He has always stepped his game up in a way Lowry until this year never did. Maybe his impact will be more obvious on the Jazz.

    Jrue is the same story...and spearheaded a 4-0 sweep of Portland in the playoffs
    The thing is Lowry did it on the biggest stage and won. Beating that Portland team is an accomplishment? da fvck? Lowry beat Philly, Bucks and the Warriors

  11. #41
    College superstar Proctor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    9,311

    Default Re: What makes AD better than Minny Kevin Love?

    Quote Originally Posted by Vino24
    The thing is Lowry did it on the biggest stage and won.
    Can't argue with that, but it's not as if Jrue and Conley are transcendent talents that are just going to carry their team to the Finals by themselves...and Lowry isn't that either.

    You really gonna credit Lowry for beating Philly and the Bucks?

  12. #42
    Consensus, Cemented Vino24's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Location
    Top 3
    Posts
    5,083

    Default Re: What makes AD better than Minny Kevin Love?

    Quote Originally Posted by Proctor
    Can't argue with that, but it's not as if Jrue and Conley are transcendent talents that are just going to carry their team to the Finals by themselves...and Lowry isn't that either.

    You really gonna credit Lowry for beating Philly and the Bucks?
    Yeah because he was great defensively.

  13. #43
    Very good NBA starter NBAGOAT's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Location
    North Korea
    Posts
    8,963

    Default Re: What makes AD better than Minny Kevin Love?

    Quote Originally Posted by Proctor
    Jrue and Conley are a tier above the Lowry and Bledsoe's of the world. In the playoffs, they show up big time - there's never a question about it. Lowry this year is the only time where he was actually impressive in that regard.
    Conley has plenty of playoff experience sure. Jrue has like one noteworthy playoff series however last year vs the blazers. That's not nearly enough to prove to me he's a great playoff performer.

    Edit: Bledsoe has admittedly been terrible last few years but lowry isnt that bad. had tons of 35pt games in 16 after a terrible series to start. Efficient in 17 and 18. Derozan deserved quite a bit more blame, his playoff dropoffs are massive but maybe he's figured it out in sa
    Last edited by NBAGOAT; 06-25-2019 at 06:24 PM.

  14. #44
    NBA lottery pick bobopenguin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Posts
    5,489

    Default Re: What makes AD better than Minny Kevin Love?

    Quote Originally Posted by Real Men Wear Green
    What makes you better than a cabbage? A cabbage can be cooked and eaten. What can we do with you?
    u can fk him in the @ss.

  15. #45
    LeBron Stan Manny98's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Location
    In Your Head
    Posts
    14,597

    Default Re: What makes AD better than Minny Kevin Love?

    Quote Originally Posted by LAmbruh
    Might be the most cringeworthy joke i have heard in my entire life

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •