Page 3 of 57 FirstFirst 1234561353 ... LastLast
Results 31 to 45 of 845
  1. #31
    NBA Legend and Hall of Famer 3ball's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Location
    that ghoulash joint
    Posts
    30,112

    Default Re: Why are MJ's rings so embarrassing? Meanwhile...LeBron's so great?

    Quote Originally Posted by SpaceJam2
    Which of Joran's rings is the LEAST embarrassing?




    Let's make it simple
    None

    They were all goat rings that were carry-jobs with the worst offensive help of nearly every champion - Jordans worst ring > Kawhi this year.

    Kawhi's strength is versatile, timely scoring, which wins way more than high-assist ball-dominators.. And MJ is the goat versatile, timely scorer - the very definition of it - he won six rings the same way others had their crowning achievements (06' Wade, 11' Dirk, 19' Kawhi, 17' Durant, Kobe, Bird, MJ, Duncan, etc).. MJ has 6 hero rings like this..

  2. #32
    Averaging 1.4 ppg RealSkipBayless's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Location
    Undisputed set
    Posts
    2,874

    Default Re: Why are MJ's rings so embarrassing? Meanwhile...LeBron's so great?

    Quote Originally Posted by 3ball
    Durant didn't play in 16' - so his injury is irrelevant

    Without considering him, the 16' Warriors were missing more guys easily

    Nothing can compare to Dray's suspension or Curry playing hurt

    Dray cancels out Klay's missed game, and Durant's 1 quarter boost in Game 5 offsets Klay's missed quarter in Game 6

    There is NO case for the 19' warriors being more injured than the 16' warriors, but the media and fans are just liars and deniers of the truth . Period. Carry on being a passive-aggressive fool. Your beta-ness can't help itself
    16' Warriors:
    Curry (no proof of any injury)
    Klay
    Barnes
    Draymond (gone one game)
    Iggy
    Livingston
    Ezeli
    Barbosa
    Bogut (Hurt) (barely played in the series)

    19' Warriors
    Curry
    Klay (played hurt entire series until he couldn't) (missed a full game + multiple quarters)
    Durant (Out for 95% of the series)
    Green
    Boogie (played hurt entire series)
    Iggy (played hurt entire series)
    Looney (played hurt entire series)
    Livingston
    McKinnie

    One does not appear like the other.

  3. #33
    Presented by YouTubeTV SouBeachTalents's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    18,984

    Default Re: Why are MJ's rings so embarrassing? Meanwhile...LeBron's so great?

    Quote Originally Posted by RealSkipBayless
    16' Warriors:
    Curry (no proof of any injury)
    Klay
    Barnes
    Draymond (gone one game)
    Iggy
    Livingston
    Ezeli
    Barbosa
    Bogut (Hurt) (barely played in the series)

    19' Warriors
    Curry
    Klay (played hurt entire series until he couldn't) (missed a full game + multiple quarters)
    Durant (Out for 95% of the series)
    Green
    Boogie (played hurt entire series)
    Iggy (played hurt entire series)
    Looney (played hurt entire series)
    Livingston
    McKinnie

    One does not appear like the other.

  4. #34
    High School Varsity 6th Man
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    794

    Default Re: Why are MJ's rings so embarrassing? Meanwhile...LeBron's so great?

    Quote Originally Posted by paksat
    why do you keep trying to illicit a response for huh?

    you keep trying to get a reaction out of the 4 or 5 mj fans here every single fcking day

    kblaze you're pathetic for not banning these people, ban me I don't give af this forum is trash
    This, I wish he would ban 3ball, then it would just be alts talking to themselves and they would get bored.

  5. #35
    NBA Legend and Hall of Famer 3ball's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Location
    that ghoulash joint
    Posts
    30,112

    Default Re: Why are MJ's rings so embarrassing? Meanwhile...LeBron's so great?

    Quote Originally Posted by RealSkipBayless
    16' Warriors:
    Curry - [COLOR="Navy"]had MCL surgery that didn't hold up in Finals - only 22 ppg[/COLOR]
    Klay - [COLOR="Navy"]only 19 ppg and 35% threes[/COLOR]
    Barnes - [COLOR="Navy"]9 ppg player replaced by Boogie's 9 ppg[/COLOR]
    Draymond [COLOR="Navy"](gone one game - caused sea-change of momentum[/COLOR]
    Iggy - [COLOR="Navy"]banged up[/COLOR]
    Livingston
    Ezeli
    Barbosa
    Bogut [COLOR="Navy"](Hurt) (barely played in the series)[/COLOR]


    19' Warriors

    Curry - [COLOR="DarkRed"]healthy MCL and 30 ppg, dominated numerous games[/COLOR]
    Klay - [COLOR="DarkRed"]26 on 59% threes, so much better than 16'[/COLOR]
    Durant - [COLOR="DarkRed"]played 1 quarter more than 16', which helped Warriors win Game 5[/COLOR]
    Green
    Boogie - [COLOR="DarkRed"]injured but still played[/COLOR]
    Iggy - [COLOR="DarkRed"]banged up[/COLOR]
    Looney - [COLOR="DarkRed"]banged up[/COLOR]
    Livingston
    McKinnie

    One does not appear like the other.
    Fixed

    Again, there's no material difference, and the media/fans are liars.. flat out liars and deniers of truth, all to protect Lebron

  6. #36
    Serious playground baller
    Join Date
    Feb 2018
    Posts
    470

    Default Re: Why are MJ's rings so embarrassing? Meanwhile...LeBron's so great?

    Quote Originally Posted by 3ball
    Fixed

    Again, there's no material difference, and the media/fans are liars.. flat out liars and deniers of truth, all to protect Lebron
    Um?

    Draymond missing game 5 cancels out with Kevin Love missing game 2.
    Kevin Love was injured throughout the entire playoffs and especially during the 2016 finals suffering a severe concussion which forced him out of a game and led to him only scoring 2 points in a single game despite playing well over 20 minutes.

    Also you claimed Lebron had 2 all stars.
    Actually, Kyrie wasn’t an all star that year and neither was Kevin Love.
    Lebron had no all stars going against 3 in Dray, Klay, and Unanimous MVP Curry.

    2019, Klay out a game, Boogie Hurt, KD out most of the series, Iggy hurt, Looney out a game. Yeaaah.. I don’t think 2016 and 2019 were the same at all.

  7. #37
    NBA All-star NBAGOAT's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Location
    North Korea
    Posts
    9,090

    Default Re: Why are MJ's rings so embarrassing? Meanwhile...LeBron's so great?

    Quote Originally Posted by 3ball
    Fixed

    Again, there's no material difference, and the media/fans are liars.. flat out liars and deniers of truth, all to protect Lebron
    the warriors not having 5 healthy players is a tangible difference

  8. #38
    NBA Legend and Hall of Famer 3ball's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Location
    that ghoulash joint
    Posts
    30,112

    Default Re: Why are MJ's rings so embarrassing? Meanwhile...LeBron's so great?

    Quote Originally Posted by Lakessss
    Um?

    Draymond missing game 5 cancels out with Kevin Love missing game 2.
    Kevin Love was injured throughout the entire playoffs and especially during the 2016 finals suffering a severe concussion which forced him out of a game and led to him only scoring 2 points in a single game despite playing well over 20 minutes.

    Also you claimed Lebron had 2 all stars.
    Actually, Kyrie wasn’t an all star that year and neither was Kevin Love.
    Lebron had no all stars going against 3 in Dray, Klay, and Unanimous MVP Curry.

    2019, Klay out a game, Boogie Hurt, KD out most of the series, Iggy hurt, Looney out a game. Yeaaah.. I don’t think 2016 and 2019 were the same at all.
    Lebron didn't face Durant in 16', so why include it?... Bias... That's why .. you guys keep sneaking it in there, but that's a lie - it's an example of you guys lying to protect Lebron

    So forget Durant - he's irrelevant, except he played 1 quarter that allowed the warriors to win Game 5, and this quarter offsets Klay's missed quarter in Game 6..

    Ultimately, both teams had guys out or playing hurt - 2016 had Dray, Curry, Iggy, and Bogut, while 2019 had Klay, Looney, and Boogie

    But only 2016 saw the top guy Curry hurt (22 ppg vs 30 this yr), and the #2 option improve significantly as a player (16' Klay at 19 on 35% the threes, versus 26 and 59% in 19')

    You guys have no case and are just liars for Lebron.. literal liars.. saying the warriors were more injured than 16'.. it's a flat-out lie - Curry was hurt in 16'!!!

  9. #39
    truth serum sdot_thadon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    3,793

    Default Re: Why are MJ's rings so embarrassing? Meanwhile...LeBron's so great?

    You're getting embarrassed and undressed itt bro.

  10. #40
    9x All Defensive 1st And1AllDay's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    leTop1
    Posts
    7,050

    Default Re: Why are MJ's rings so embarrassing? Meanwhile...LeBron's so great?

    Quote Originally Posted by RealSkipBayless
    16' Warriors:
    Curry (no proof of any injury)
    Klay
    Barnes
    Draymond (gone one game)
    Iggy
    Livingston
    Ezeli
    Barbosa
    Bogut (Hurt) (barely played in the series)

    19' Warriors
    Curry
    Klay (played hurt entire series until he couldn't) (missed a full game + multiple quarters)
    Durant (Out for 95% of the series)
    Green
    Boogie (played hurt entire series)
    Iggy (played hurt entire series)
    Looney (played hurt entire series)
    Livingston
    McKinnie

    One does not appear like the other.

  11. #41
    9x All Defensive 1st And1AllDay's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    leTop1
    Posts
    7,050

    Default Re: Why are MJ's rings so embarrassing? Meanwhile...LeBron's so great?

    Quote Originally Posted by sdot_thadon
    You're getting embarrassed and undressed itt bro.
    2baLLLLLLLLL gettin full nekkid in this bih

    Stripped down with all his sanity gone, just standing around nekkid

  12. #42
    9x All Defensive 1st And1AllDay's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    leTop1
    Posts
    7,050

    Default Re: Why are MJ's rings so embarrassing? Meanwhile...LeBron's so great?

    [QUOTE=Lakessss]Um?

    Draymond missing game 5 cancels out with Kevin Love missing game 2.
    Kevin Love was injured throughout the entire playoffs and especially during the 2016 finals suffering a severe concussion which forced him out of a game and led to him only scoring 2 points in a single game despite playing well over 20 minutes.

    Also you claimed Lebron had 2 all stars.
    Actually, Kyrie wasn

  13. #43
    I don't flop. bullettooth's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Posts
    5,016

    Default Re: Why are MJ's rings so embarrassing? Meanwhile...LeBron's so great?

    Wheels spinning more than just his ride.

  14. #44
    9x All Defensive 1st And1AllDay's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    leTop1
    Posts
    7,050

    Default Re: Why are MJ's rings so embarrassing? Meanwhile...LeBron's so great?

    Quote Originally Posted by SpaceJam2
    Why cant a single MJ stan ever answer this question with pride:

    What was the best Finals team Jordan ever beat?

    Why are his rings so embarrassing?
    a. They cant answer becos there shook and we all know that

    b. Prob the Jazz but which version who knows they are both weak af

    c. Becos he did not beat anyone worth mentioning playing in the weakest low skill era we have seen

  15. #45
    NBA Legend and Hall of Famer 3ball's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Location
    that ghoulash joint
    Posts
    30,112

    Default Re: Why are MJ's rings so embarrassing? Meanwhile...LeBron's so great?

    Quote Originally Posted by 3ball
    None

    They were all goat rings that were carry-jobs with the worst offensive help of nearly every champion - Jordans worst ring > Kawhi this year.

    Kawhi's strength is versatile, timely scoring, which wins way more than high-assist ball-dominators.. And MJ is the goat versatile, timely scorer - the very definition of it - he won six rings the same way others had their crowning achievements (06' Wade, 11' Dirk, 19' Kawhi, 17' Durant, Kobe, Bird, MJ, Duncan, etc).. MJ has 6 hero rings like this..
    ^^^ No responses to this, a legit response to the OP, just like OP requested.. but now he's on the run

    Kinda hard to refute common knowledge, so I can't blame him

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •