Page 6 of 78 FirstFirst ... 34567891656 ... LastLast
    9x All Defensive 1st And1AllDay's Avatar

Default Re: Why are MJ's rings so embarrassing? Meanwhile...LeBron's so great?

Quote Originally Posted by Phoenix
    Nobody you mentioned on the Thunder had an ounce of experience in the finals to know how they'd respond. The Heat were the veteran team, coming off the finals , with peak Lebron considered the best player in the league, Wade was still prime, Bosh, and a much improved bench over 2011. Lebron as the recognized best player should have been enough to tip the scales. Harden put up 12/5/4 on 53% TS, and Ibaka 7/5/1 on 46% TS. You throw up Selfalosha's name as if guys like Battier, Chalmers or Mike Miller weren't effective counterpoints to someone like that. Keep your info straight before you start dropping names without looking at what those names actually did.

Since you guys like dropping GmSc, here's a look at how it panned out:

Lebron 23.6
    Durant 20.7
    Westbrook 18.9
    Bosh 11.9
    Battier 9.3
    Chalmers/Harden 8.4
    Ibaka 6.6
    Miller 5.2
    Sefolosha 3.2

Seems to me the Heat were more than fine when you got Mario Chalmers putting up the same GmSc as James Harden.
    So is GmSc the best metric to use? I need to know before I respond

careful now

Why do you idiots keep responding to these ****ing morons

Just leave this idiot's threads with no responses instead of being baited into 6 pages of straight jack assery

And dont forget this gem.

That dude straight up ended the goat debate when Mikes best finals wins was 92 blazers so get read to laugh at Mikes best finals team win:

Blazers in 92
    1 all nba player: Drexler
    1 all star: Drexler

Bulls in 92
    2 all nba player: Mike and Pipp
    2 all stars: Mike and Pipp

Not looking good Mike fans...Ready?

Warriors in 16
    3 all nba players: Dray, Klay, Chef Curry
    3 all stars: Dray, Klay, Chef Curry

Cavs in 16
    1 all nba player: LeBron
    1 all star: LeBron

sorry bro i know this morning will hurt but facts are facts

[/QUOTE]

Quote Originally Posted by superduper
    Why do you idiots keep responding to these ****ing morons

Just leave this idiot's threads with no responses instead of being baited into 6 pages of straight jack assery
    are facts bait now? Get a grip superdumber

Quote Originally Posted by And1AllDay
    So is GmSc the best metric to use? I need to know before I respond

careful now
    Don't care about your bullshit. Same standards....that's all for today.

Don't care about your bullshit. Same standards....that's all for today.
    just as i thought, never a straight answer

Why are MJ's rings so embarrassing? Meanwhile...LeBron's so great?

This of course is factually incorrect:

https://www.thespread.com/nba-articl...over-mavericks

https://www.si.com/nba/point-forward...-antonio-spurs

Even if he was an underdog in the finals the other times, beating the Thunder was certainly no insurmountable feat and I'm not sure why they were favored anyway. It was 2012, so perhaps oddsmakers couldn't be sure if Lebron would pull a 2011 again . And really, the 2016 Cavs are underrated because of the Warriors regular season. They proved to not be nearly that dominant, something the Thunder nearly exposed before the finals.

An AD/Kawhi/Lebron trio against anyone in the league gives him the same edge you would argue Golden state has enjoyed on him when KD joined them. I expect you to hold the same standard should the Lakers breeze to a title next year.
    Maybe due to OKC going 12-3 in route to the Finals that postseason? Had 3 All-NBA players that included the scoring champion while another led the league in blocks and finished runner-up for DPOY. Then also throw in them having the 6MOY.

On the other side, Miami only had Bosh for 4 of the 13 combined games of the ECSF and ECF. His health was shady heading into the Finals.

Quote Originally Posted by Hey Yo
    Maybe due to OKC going 12-3 in route to the Finals that postseason? Had 3 All-NBA players that included the scoring champion while another led the league in blocks and finished runner-up for DPOY. Then also throw in them having the 6MOY.

On the other side, Miami only had Bosh for 4 of the 13 combined games of the ECSF and ECF. His health was shady heading into the Finals.

careful

these guys dont like facts they like emotions so they prob wont respond

they are the "you are a dumb ass fggot!!" type dudes

when the facts come up, they run out

Maybe. A healthy Heat squad should have been the favorite and really the series played out as it should have.

careful

these guys dont like facts they like emotions so they prob wont respond

they are the "you are a dumb ass fggot!!" type dudes

when the facts come up, they run out
    All I need from you is objectivity if AD/Kawhi/Lebron breeze to a title. You excuse Lebron's 1-4 against the Warriors because of a competitive/talent deficit, so I expect you to do the same for whichever team likely loses to the Lakers if Kawhi lands. I expect you to downplay Lebron winning a ring because nobody should be beating him with AD and Kawhi. That's it, you harping about MJ is immaterial to what I'm talking about, so that's your cross to bear basing your existence around that schtick.

AD/KAwhi/Lebron, competition next year. That's my point. Stay focused.

And dont forget this gem.

That dude straight up ended the goat debate when Mikes best finals wins was 92 blazers so get read to laugh at Mikes best finals team win:

Blazers in 92
    1 all nba player: Drexler
    1 all star: Drexler

Bulls in 92
    2 all nba player: Mike and Pipp
    2 all stars: Mike and Pipp

Not looking good Mike fans...Ready?

Warriors in 16
    3 all nba players: Dray, Klay, Chef Curry
    3 all stars: Dray, Klay, Chef Curry

Cavs in 16
    1 all nba player: LeBron
    1 all star: LeBron

sorry bro i know this morning will hurt but facts are facts

[/QUOTE]

Anybody?

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer 3ball's Avatar

No one thought Westbrook > Wade back then, or Ibaka > Bosh

Wade and Bosh were easily considered better than both

The heat had better talent than okc but their super-team was still underdogs because of Lebron's repeated failures up to that point.. no one was willing to bet on Lebron at that point...

Quote Originally Posted by 3ball
    No one thought Westbrook > Wade back then, or Ibaka > Bosh

Wade and Bosh were easily considered better than both

The heat had better talent than okc but their super-team was still underdogs because of Lebron's significant history of failure up to that point.. no one was willing to bet on Lebron at that point...

12-3 OKC run to the Final

Next

NBA sixth man of the year DaHeezy's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by 3ball
    How could you let yourself get lied to by the dumb media??... Doesn't that make you feel dumb and weak? ..
    😂😂😂
    You do know who you're a fan of right?

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer 3ball's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by SpaceJam2
    12-3 OKC run to the Final

Next
    The Heat had a "not 6, not 7" super-team and should never have been underdogs

But they were underdogs because of Lebron's repeated failures up to that point.. no one was willing to bet on Lebron at that point...