Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Kevin Durant was never a snake. Kawhi was the NBA's snake all along.

Default Re: Kevin Durant was never a snake. Kawhi was the NBA's snake all along.

You simply misprofiled KD.

Oh he just wants to play with his friends? Yeah, but he's making sure he's doing it on a loaded team, where he doesn't have to go through any organic process of team building/growing, or helping a team and it's youngin's from the ground up, morphe them.

Default Re: Kevin Durant was never a snake. Kawhi was the NBA's snake all along.

Durant is / was a cupcake ....
    but Warriors may have realized before it happened , that they needed more help to get 2 chips

All these guys are Alpha studs, and a move to Nets told me more about the selfish mentality of the Warriors than of Durant.
    I seriously believe they never excepted him as 100% a Warrior.
    ---------------
    Leonard is the perfect example of 0 (ZERO) loyalty to a franchise.

Leonard didn't do it himself , he was highly coached in Pop's system and made him an elite player.
    That loyalty showed up in Toronto when he won a chip WITH the franchise and LEFT them equaling 2 franchises he left in his some what short BBall career.
    AND guess what folks he will be leaving CLIPPERS as well.
    BET ON IT.
    Clips have one of the best owners in the league as well as coaching staff.
    It doesn't matter - he will leave.

GSW Fan Since the 90s Cleverness's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Shogon
    He was just a misguided kid trying to grow into a man when he joined Golden State. He thought he would get validation from getting the titles that people say he so desperately needed. But he didn't need them. Kevin Durant wasn't any better of a player once he won titles... and he wouldn't have been any lesser of a player had they not won. If he wins one with Brooklyn, he won't have suddenly become a better basketball player. That's not how reality works.
    You and I think alike when it comes to measuring the greatness of a player, but we're in the minority. Everyone else moves players upwards on their top players list when their team wins (regardless of context and how they played in losing seasons), including those in the media.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uQkYxfenDHA

Charles Barkley was livid when Kenny Smith and Ahmad Rashad suggested Kobe was a top 10 player in June 2009.

Charles Barkley now has Kobe as a Top 5 GOAT.

We know Kobe didn't drastically improve after June 2009. He was basically the same player the following year, and then he regressed.

As for KD/Kawhi, great article.. some sports media outlet should publish that.

Part of the hate for KD and less hate for Kawhi is the result of each player's decision:

KD's move made the NBA less fun to watch. Warriors grew way too stacked with him and it was almost a guaranteed championship every year they remained healthy.

Kawhi's move makes the NBA more fun to watch. Not saying that was his intent, but that's the result.

Averaging 1.4 ppg RealSkipBayless's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Jasper
    but Warriors may have realized before it happened , that they needed more help to get 2 chips

All these guys are Alpha studs, and a move to Nets told me more about the selfish mentality of the Warriors than of Durant.
    ---------------

Leonard didn't do it himself , he was highly coached in Pop's system and made him an elite player.
    That loyalty showed up in Toronto when he won a chip WITH the franchise and LEFT them equaling 2 franchises he left in his some what short BBall career.
    BET ON IT.
    Why would he leave the Clippers?

NBA sixth man of the year

so the snake of the NBA is the player who is best at staying on the court while letting the position number prior to them slide into their spot and they all happen to be the SF position?

Quote Originally Posted by GimmeThat
    so the snake of the NBA is the player who is best at staying on the court while letting the position number prior to them slide into their spot and they all happen to be the SF position?
    Yes.

I don't get picked last at the park anymore

Quote Originally Posted by Akeem34TheDream
    Kawhi is awkward and quiet but that doesn't mean he is humble or a good guy, i agree. The situation in San Antonio looked bad but it was kind of brushed off, true. He left the Raptors but that was expected from the start.

KD seems like an honest guy. He says what he thinks.(even called Lebron's media toxic) He cares about winning. And he shows emotions.
    But the reason people dislikes KD is he killed the competition in NBA. He went to a direct rival and the best team as the best player in NBA. That's ridiculous. Most sensitive guy in basketball history makes the most controversial move off all time?

And the main reason you dislike Kawhi is he ditched your guy and chose to compete against him. Timing proves that. Yeah he also joined Paul George but Lebron built a carreer off that. This post of yours is actually pathetic.
    Exactly. Guy is a loser. Just mad because he didn't team up with his precious Bran. Going to enjoy Kawhi keeping baldy from winning any more chips.

I don't get picked last at the park anymore

Quote Originally Posted by Jasper

---------------

BET ON IT.
    Duncan made Kawhi like Jordan made Pippen. Duncan is just better at making players ATG's, that's why Kawhi > Pippen. And that's why Duncan > Jordan all time.

"Gunslinger" eh?

"I don't use alts!"

Hahaha, fa[COLOR="Black"]gg[/COLOR]ot.