Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Default Re: Hey Bumble has a brand new feature that will make the summer season a lot more FUN!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Hawker
    I know how bumble works dude. I've met up with girls off of it before.

Still not calling until I meet them in person.
    i'm an old school dude, i prefer to call them vs texting, but the reality is no girl wants to get a phone call...too much pressure vs texting. i guarantee this calling thing flops. ain't no girl answering a call on a dating app unless they've already established a connection...which means they've already exchanged numbers and this feature is useless.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer

Default Re: Hey Bumble has a brand new feature that will make the summer season a lot more FUN!!!

Quote Originally Posted by highwhey
    i'm an old school dude, i prefer to call them vs texting, but the reality is no girl wants to get a phone call...too much pressure vs texting. i guarantee this calling thing flops. ain't no girl answering a call on a dating app unless they've already established a connection...which means they've already exchanged numbers and this feature is useless.
    Exactly - but the "old school" way was meeting the girl in person randomly, getting her number and then calling her. I still get numbers in person but I just text. Girls are too insecure to answer and reveal themselves over the phone. I miss that - the girl answers she giggles a bit and says yes to the date.

So you've already established a connection by just meeting her first. There's no connection other than a swipe on the app.

And yeah, no girl is answering a call on this. Although some random girl wanted to talk to me on the phone but I just can't see myself setting some time out to talk to a girl on the phone I don't even know. Lived too far from her anyway.

I hate the online game man. I do my best in person, online is all games and trying to one up another dude. If she is talking to 30 dudes, I have no interest in her and I ain't competing for a girl that needs that much attention.

Quote Originally Posted by imdaman99
    I hate the online game man. I do my best in person, online is all games and trying to one up another dude. If she is talking to 30 dudes, I have no interest in her and I ain't competing for a girl that needs that much attention.
    What

This whole age of "dating sites" and "dating apps" is actually quite comical. Do people not have enough of an extensive social network or communication skills in person to meet people like how the alphas before them used to before all this nonsense? Every girl I've ever dated was one that I met at a social function like a wedding or party. Alpha approach.

Quote Originally Posted by egokiller
    This whole age of "dating sites" and "dating apps" is actually quite comical. Do people not have enough of an extensive social network or communication skills in person to meet people like how the alphas before them used to before all this nonsense? Every girl I've ever dated was one that I met at a social function like a wedding or party. Alpha approach.
    Imagine a guy with a mug like Justin