Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Default Re: Would any of you actually be down for an actual in person ISH meetup?

i'm always up for meating new gais.

Default Re: Would any of you actually be down for an actual in person ISH meetup?

Some dude on here said he was gonna be in NYC to ball, so he told me time and place. I showed up, he didn't. I told him I was average but he somehow got a clip of me missing a 3 in transition and made fun of me about it later. I agreed, I didn't play well lol. I think his name was DaTzNasty or something like that.

I tried to get real14 to ball, even looney... they don't even reply I don't drink so it would be weird to meet up with them for that.

Local High School Star Back In Shape's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Shogon
    It's all fun and games until the fat lady sings.
    That's every morning at breakfast in some people's houses

Free the banned users. stalkerforlife's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Shogon
    It's all fun and games until the fat lady sings.
    Threatening to kill me again?

Put me out of my misery, bro.

I would meet any ISH member, I get on with people pretty well, the only problem is there aren't many Europe-based ones who are active.

Quote Originally Posted by imdaman99
    Some dude on here said he was gonna be in NYC to ball, so he told me time and place. I showed up, he didn't. I told him I was average but he somehow got a clip of me missing a 3 in transition and made fun of me about it later. I agreed, I didn't play well lol. I think his name was DaTzNasty or something like that.

I tried to get real14 to ball, even looney... they don't even reply I don't drink so it would be weird to meet up with them for that.
    imdaman99 in a bar:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yicP7ZEEz1k

Quote Originally Posted by stalkerforlife
    Threatening to kill me again?

Put me out of my misery, bro.
    Kill? Hardly. I need you alive.

Quote Originally Posted by dunksby
    I'm good with cranberry juice or a pepsi

I'd meet up with pretty much anyone on ISH except for wheels or Jeff.

They'd just be constantly asking me how "blessed" do I feel for watching MJ live and what it was like to go to all those Cavs games seeing LeBron play live even though he was mediocre compared to MJ. The constant hanging from my nuts would be unbearable and rather cringe.

Good college starter NZStreetBaller's Avatar

Imagine all the lurkers who will be hanging around unsuspected

NBA sixth man of the year

I'd seriously be down for this...

There are definitely a few people on here I would love to meet. It would be cool to chill with some of the musicians on here and get a jam going. Overdrive, lookin at you babe.

NBA sixth man of the year DaHeezy's Avatar

Some of you need a good hard slap in the face for how hard you act behind a screen. There's a few here I'd like to line up that really deserve it. But I'd still meet up with anyone here and have a drink

Quote Originally Posted by DaHeezy
    Some of you need a good hard slap in the face for how hard you act behind a screen. There's a few here I'd like to line up that really deserve it. But I'd still meet up with anyone here and have a drink
    Ironic post is ironic.

NBA sixth man of the year DaHeezy's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Prometheus
    Ironic post is ironic.
    Meh, I don't provoke people. Posters are just hypersensitive and get offended too easily by things I say. I just don't back down.

Difference IRL I get paid to smack people down. If there was ever a meetup 75% off the posters on here wouldn't run their mouths like the do online.

I'd be chill though. There's only about half a dozen I think need to keep their ego in check