View Poll Results: Will Trump win in 2020?

Voters
43. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

    17 39.53%
  • I don't know but I tend to lean yes

    13 30.23%
  • I don't know but I tend to lean no

    5 11.63%
  • No

    8 18.60%
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 106

Thread: Is Donald Trump going to win the presidency again in 2020?

  1. #16
    Mamba For Life Celtics 1825's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    3,761

    Default Re: Is Donald Trump going to win the presidency again in 2020?

    Unfortunately he probably will since I doubt the Dems will get their shit together and select the right candidate.

  2. #17
    Atkinson Fam Head ScalsFan21's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    1,979

    Default Re: Is Donald Trump going to win the presidency again in 2020?

    I'm the 1 vote that is leaning towards Trump losing, but I admit it could easily be bungled. A Biden vs. Trump race would just be depressing.

  3. #18
    for your health Prometheus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    7,847

    Default Re: Is Donald Trump going to win the presidency again in 2020?

    Biden might still be polling higher now, but it's early in the game. He got his ass handed to him in the first debate, and I don't see things getting any better for him. Once things heat up, it's gonna be either Sanders, Harris, or Warren. Not saying they are my favorites, but I think they have the best chance of getting the nomination. Bernie is the only one I think can beat Trump.

    EDIT: A hypothetical Bernie/Trump debate would be the most entertaining thing to ever be displayed on a screen.

  4. #19
    King Heno qrich's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Tucson/520!
    Posts
    25,047

    Default Re: Is Donald Trump going to win the presidency again in 2020?

    At this point, I have no doubt with the shit show the Dems are putting out

  5. #20
    Atkinson Fam Head ScalsFan21's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    1,979

    Default Re: Is Donald Trump going to win the presidency again in 2020?

    Quote Originally Posted by Prometheus
    Biden might still be polling higher now, but it's early in the game. He got his ass handed to him in the first debate, and I don't see things getting any better for him. Once things heat up, it's gonna be either Sanders, Harris, or Warren. Not saying they are my favorites, but I think they have the best chance of getting the nomination. Bernie is the only one I think can beat Trump.

    EDIT: A hypothetical Bernie/Trump debate would be the most entertaining thing to ever be displayed on a screen.
    I agree with all of this, especially the top 3 contenders. I would order it Harris, Bernie, Warren in terms of likelihood.

    Biden and Pete to me are a distinct 2nd tier, and no one in the bottom of the pack will rise up. I'm slightly shook about Bernie's chances rn but I'm in for him all the way. There's plenty of time.

  6. #21
    Life goes on. ILLsmak's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    9,536

    Default Re: Is Donald Trump going to win the presidency again in 2020?

    Right now I think it's 50/50 but trending towards Trump. There is shit showing on both sides. Before I prol said 40/45%. Neither will surprise me. With that much volatility it's hard to predict what way things will shift. I may well depend on shit happening in the weeks leading up to the election.

    -Smak

  7. #22
    NBA Legend and Hall of Famer tpols's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    28,430

    Default Re: Is Donald Trump going to win the presidency again in 2020?

    Avalanche.

  8. #23
    NBA Legend and Hall of Famer tpols's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    28,430

    Default Re: Is Donald Trump going to win the presidency again in 2020?

    i find it funny that youtube comments all veer hard trump ala fox news almost...

    and probably a good representation of anonymous opinion, trump speaks straight facts.

    haters cry about "behavior" and mean words, the guy is just telling it like it is.

  9. #24
    College star Shogon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    3,914

    Default Re: Is Donald Trump going to win the presidency again in 2020?

    Quote Originally Posted by SomeBlackDude
    pocahontas has stolen all of bernie's thunder. she is la comandante de las communistas now, she is the captain of granma.
    Thanks for not voting. Probably good for your mental health that you sit this next election prediction season out.

  10. #25
    The People's Choice Draz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Strong Men Island
    Posts
    20,849

    Default Re: Is Donald Trump going to win the presidency again in 2020?

    Democrats are so fcking divided it's hilarious honestly. They're going to rip voters from each other and sit here and wonder why Trump will win again.

  11. #26
    NBA Legend and Hall of Famer tpols's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    28,430

    Default Re: Is Donald Trump going to win the presidency again in 2020?

    link

    [COLOR="Red"]Trump’s “go back” comments were nativist, [/COLOR]xenophobic, counterfactul and politically stupid. But they simply do not meet the standard definition of racist, a word so recklessly flung around these days that its actual meaning is being lost.
    theyre making up new words.


  12. #27
    Expert in Demonology Patrick Chewing's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    NYC
    Posts
    24,799

    Default Re: Is Donald Trump going to win the presidency again in 2020?

    This may sound funny, but I

  13. #28
    It is what it is TheMan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    15,250

    Default Re: Is Donald Trump going to win the presidency again in 2020?

    I voted probably not, especially if the economy hits a down turn before the election. The economy is cyclical, we are due for an economic slow down and Trump would get most of the blame, unfairly but that's the way it is.

    The Left is riled up, they will go out and vote, Trump's base is solid but his tariffs war with China is costing him support in states that he won that usually vote blue.

    I do have to say that leave it up to the Dems to grab defeat from the clutches of victory so that's why I chose don't know but I think he'll lose. It will be a close election either way, Trump is way too divisive.
    Last edited by TheMan; 07-15-2019 at 06:55 PM.

  14. #29
    Atkinson Fam Head ScalsFan21's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    1,979

    Default Re: Is Donald Trump going to win the presidency again in 2020?

    Quote Originally Posted by TheMan
    I voted no, especially if the economy hits a down turn before the election. The economy is cyclical, we are due for an economic slow down and Trump would get most of the blame, unfairly but that's the way it is.

    The Left is riled up, they will go out and vote, Trump's base is solid but his tariffs war with China is costing him support in states that he won that usually vote blue.

    I do have to say that leave it up to the Dems to grab defeat from the clutches of victory so that's why I chose don't know but I think he'll lose. It will be a close election either way, Trump is way too divisive.
    I actually don't know about this. I think the polling in those states says you're right, but give him 6 months to brand Biden as a lifelong supporter of agreements like NAFTA and the TPP and he can probably make another "what the hell do you have to lose?" style argument in the general.

    He hasn't done anything for the Rust Belt states though, so it's all theater.

  15. #30
    Repeal FATCA Hawker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    21,094

    Default Re: Is Donald Trump going to win the presidency again in 2020?

    Quote Originally Posted by TheMan
    I voted no, especially if the economy hits a down turn before the election. The economy is cyclical, we are due for an economic slow down and Trump would get most of the blame, unfairly but that's the way it is.

    The Left is riled up, they will go out and vote, Trump's base is solid but his tariffs war with China is costing him support in states that he won that usually vote blue.

    I do have to say that leave it up to the Dems to grab defeat from the clutches of victory so that's why I chose don't know but I think he'll lose. It will be a close election either way, Trump is way too divisive.

    If the economy hits a downturn, he will lose. I agree.

    If it doesn't hit a downturn, then all the libs who said he would push USA into a downturn should eat crow.

    Trumps major play is going to be framing the far left as the face of the dems which let's be honest - represents a lot of people that live in dem strongholds so it's not entirely inaccurate. They are the future of the democrats.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •