Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
Results 46 to 52 of 52
  1. #46
    for your health Prometheus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    7,846

    Default Re: I can't afford escorts

    Quote Originally Posted by stalkerforlife
    I've slept with about 30 women.

    If I can get it without paying, anyone can.

    I'm very ugly and stupid.

    I give hope to all.
    You might be kinda ugly. Not hideous though. But maybe just a tiny bit below average.

    But you are definitely not stupid. And you have a ton of personality. It's gonna be easier for you than a decent amount of the people who post here.

    Still... your point is the right one. These guys out here paying for sex are idiots.

  2. #47
    Free the banned users. stalkerforlife's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Gainesville, FL.
    Posts
    28,514

    Default Re: I can't afford escorts

    Quote Originally Posted by Prometheus
    You might be kinda ugly. Not hideous though. But maybe just a tiny bit below average.

    But you are definitely not stupid. And you have a ton of personality. It's gonna be easier for you than a decent amount of the people who post here.

    Still... your point is the right one. These guys out here paying for sex are idiots.
    One time when I was about to meet a girl from the net, I put splashes of white paint on my face and acted like I just got done painting and didn't have time for a shower. I did it to hide my pockmarked face.

    Girl was beautiful.

    We were together for about 4 months.

    She had a nice house and I shacked up with her and she'd work all day while I sat on the internet at home. She got tired of that and dumped me.

    But I made her c um a lot and it got me about four months of free living

  3. #48
    College star Long Duck Dong's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    3,939

    Default Re: I can't afford escorts

    Quote Originally Posted by stalkerforlife
    One time when I was about to meet a girl from the net, I put splashes of white paint on my face and acted like I just got done painting and didn't have time for a shower. I did it to hide my pockmarked face.

    Girl was beautiful.

    We were together for about 4 months.

    She had a nice house and I shacked up with her and she'd work all day while I sat on the internet at home. She got tired of that and dumped me.

    But I made her c um a lot and it got me about four months of free living


    I had a latino friend who basically did this for 5 years. It was absolutely puzzling the quality of women he'd shack up with. He never had a good job, wasn't particularly funny or super good looking. All he had was a set of big grey eyes and no shame in freeloading off anyone. He'd last a week to months before finally getting kicked out. Some of those women are very successful today. He started balding and losing his mind in his early 20s, he's 30 now and wanders the streets when his parents get fed up with him.

  4. #49
    Free the banned users. stalkerforlife's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Gainesville, FL.
    Posts
    28,514

    Default Re: I can't afford escorts

    Quote Originally Posted by Long Duck Dong


    I had a latino friend who basically did this for 5 years. It was absolutely puzzling the quality of women he'd shack up with. He never had a good job, wasn't particularly funny or super good looking. All he had was a set of big grey eyes and no shame in freeloading off anyone. He'd last a week to months before finally getting kicked out. Some of those women are very successful today. He started balding and losing his mind in his early 20s, he's 30 now and wanders the streets when his parents get fed up with him.
    One time I got one that is now a successful prosecutor in Georgia.

    She was black.

    I shacked up with her at Mercer University.

  5. #50
    Good High School Starter
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    964

    Default Re: I can't afford escorts

    I admit I

  6. #51
    5-time NBA All-Star
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Connecticut
    Posts
    11,739

    Default Re: I can't afford escorts

    Having a woman, at best, is going to solve only your desire for offspring, companionship, and sexual release-----and that's with a price.

    The arrangements that stalker and others came into---that's not exactly optimal to facilitate the emotional need men need from women--that is respect.

    There are other needs you have--and you have got to take time and effort to search those out.

    You've got to ask yourself
    Why am I here?
    What must I learn?
    Am I ready to die?

    And get searching for answers.

  7. #52
    for your health Prometheus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    7,846

    Default Re: I can't afford escorts

    Quote Originally Posted by JEFFERSON MONEY
    Having a woman, at best, is going to solve only your desire for offspring, companionship, and sexual release-----and that's with a price.

    The arrangements that stalker and others came into---that's not exactly optimal to facilitate the emotional need men need from women--that is respect.

    There are other needs you have--and you have got to take time and effort to search those out.

    You've got to ask yourself
    Why am I here?
    What must I learn?
    Am I ready to die?

    And get searching for answers.
    Yes Islam is literally the answer to every single question anyone ever asks.

    God you're exhausting

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •